剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, Stacy!
恭喜你 史黛西
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, listen, ladies, I'm gonna let you catch up,
你们俩叙叙旧吧
'cause I need to prepare an amazing argument to wow the jury.
我要去准备让陪审团叹服的精彩辩词了
So, you're gonna have a baby.
这么说你就要有孩子了
I realized there's nothing in the world
我发现自己最想做的事
I wanted more than to be a mom.
就是当一位母亲
I know that feeling. Yeah.
我懂那种感觉
I remember buying baby clothes even before I was pregnant.
我记得自己从怀孕前就开始买♥♥婴儿衣服了
Uh, do -- when are you due?
你的预产期是什么时候
Do you -- do you have, uh, names...picked out?
你给孩子起名字了吗
Bobbi, are you okay?
波比 你没事吧
Oh, I'm just flushed, that's all.
我只是脸红了而已 没事
I don't mean to pry,
我不是想多管闲事
but, um, are you having a hot flash?
你是不是潮热发作了[更年期症状]
Ooh, no, no. It's definitely not that.
不 绝对不是
It's can you keep a secret? I sure can.
你能替我保密吗 当然能
Jane still thinks Owen is the one who deleted
简现在都以为是欧文删了录像机上
the season finale of "The Bachelorette" from our DVR.
《单身女郎》的季终集呢
Gosh. This is so personal.
老天 这件事很私密
But, uh, I had a-a little procedure done to enlarge my g-spot.
我做了个扩大G点的小手术
And while this has done wonders for my sex life,
虽然这原本是为了提高性生活质量
every once in a while, I'll get these sort of
但我偶尔会产生这种
just spontaneous sensations!
自发的高♥潮♥
Are you having one right now?
你现在就高♥潮♥了吗
Please, don't tell anybody, n-not even Jane, okay? Really.
拜托你别告诉别人 连简也别告诉
And I'm gonna go -- oh --
我现在去
J-just put some water on my face.
用水洗把脸
Okay. I will -- it's good to see you.
好了 见到你很高兴
Jane? Do you have a second?
简 你现在有空吗
Sure. Of course.
当然有空
So, um, Judge Kaufman is looking for a new clerk.
考夫曼法官在招新书♥记♥员
I was wondering if you would make a call on my behalf.
我想让你替我给他打个电♥话♥
Is this about Grayson?
这跟格雷森有关吗
I would like to move on to other opportunities.
我想找份新工作
Understood. I'll make that call today.
明白 我今天就打电♥话♥
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
Oh. You're busy?
你忙吗
No, no, no. No.
不忙不忙
I was just helping out a co-worker.
我只是帮同事个小忙
Between us, Grayson broke up with her,
我只告诉你 格雷森跟她分手了
And now she wants out of here.
她不想在这里工作了
Another one bites the dust.
又一位姑娘败下阵来
Well, you know, finding a soul mate takes time.
寻找灵魂伴侣是需要时间的
Grayson already found his soul mate,
格雷森已经找到灵伴了
and now every woman he dates is compared to Deb.
现在他的每个约会对象都要跟黛比相比
Well, not to take anything away from Deb,
我不是贬低黛比
but I know Grayson pretty well,
但我很了解格雷森
and I think he's gonna find another equally suitable soul mate.
我知道他会找到另一位同样适合他的灵伴
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't think he'll ever settle down.
抱歉 我觉得他再也安定不下来了
Well, maybe you're projecting your own issues onto Grayson, you know?
你可能是在把自己的问题投射到了格雷森身上
The way you jump from bed to bed.
你不断地换床伴
Excuse me?!
你说什么
I don't think you know anything about my issues.
我觉得你根本就不了解我的问题
Well, I've actually learned a lot about you in the past 48 hours.
我在过去两天里掌握了不少你的情况
That was unprofessional. I'm gonna go.
你太不专业了 我走了
Bobbi, I-I --
波比
That came out wrong.
我刚才说错话了
Business records for my wife's company.
这是我妻子公♥司♥的业务记录
What are you looking for?
你想找什么
Wyoming doesn't recognize community property,
怀俄明州不承认夫妻共有财产
but you quit your job to help Lonna with her business,
但你辞了工作来帮罗娜打理生意
so maybe we can find some reimbursement for your time.
我们大概能为你付出的时间找到赔偿证据
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You doing okay, man?
你还好吗 哥们
You know, for 11 years, Lonna was my whole world.
结婚十一年来 罗娜是我的全部
And now I see her in the courtroom,
而如今在法庭上看到她
and she feels like a complete stranger.
她就像个陌生人一样
I understand.
我懂
I know it's not the exact same thing.
我知道这两件事性质不同
But a few years ago, I lost someone close to me.
但几年前 我也失去了一位至亲
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
The judge said home is where the heart is.
法官说心在哪里 家就在哪里
Maybe he's right. I don't know.
他说得大概没错 我也不知道
But I can tell you one thing I know for certain --
但有件事我可以很肯定地告诉你
In order to heal, the heart needs to move on.
要想痊愈 心里就要放下过去
It doesn't mean we give up our old memories,
这并不是说我们要忘记旧回忆
but we have to create new ones.
而是要创造新未来
How's that going for you?
你恢复得怎么样了
Let's just say I'm working on it.
我还在努力当中
All right.
好吧
Hey, Dustin.
达斯汀
Um, when Lonna suggested the Wyoming house,
罗娜提出买♥♥怀俄明的房♥子时
did you have any idea she wasn't happy in the relationship?
你知道她觉得这段婚姻不幸福吗
No.
不知道
Things seemed good between us, or so I thought.
我们之间感情不错 起码我是这么想的
Anything unusual happen around that time?
那段时间有什么不寻常的事情发生吗
Uh, I remember she went to the cosmetic conference in Atlanta.
我记得她去了亚特兰大的动漫大会
When she came back, she suggested the vacation home.
她回来之后就提起了度假屋的事
So, a woman who lives in Los Angeles
一位住在洛杉矶的女性
goes to a conference in Atlanta,
去亚特兰大参加了动漫大会
then decides she wants to buy a house in Wyoming?
回来就决定要在怀俄明州买♥♥♥房♥♥
Doesn't that strike you as odd?
你不觉得奇怪吗
It does when you put it like that.
你这么一说确实挺奇怪
I want to apologize.
我想对你道歉
I am so sorry for what I said to you yesterday.
对不起昨天对你说了那种话
Thank you.
谢谢
And I can be a little overprotective of Grayson.
我对格雷森可能有点保护心太重了
Well, you were being protective of Deb.
其实你是在保护黛比
And I respect that.
我对此表示尊重
It's hard for me to see him with anybody but her.
看到他跟别的姑娘在一起 我心里不好受
Yeah. I understand that.
我能理解
You know, and we're both pretty upset about your case.
而且我们都在为你的案子烦心
I know that you hate the idea, but I really think
我知道你不想这样 但我真心觉得
our best move in court is to put you on the stand.
最好的办法就是让你上庭作证
All right. If you think it's that important.
好吧 既然你觉得这很重要
I do. I want the jury to relate to you.
没错 我希望陪审团与你产生共鸣
Oh, you know what?
我觉得吧
You should wear your vintage boucle suit.
你应该穿上那套复古粗花呢套装
It's perfect.
非常合适
How do you know about my vintage boucle.
你怎么知道我有复古粗花呢套装
Stacy.
是史黛西
She showed me pictures of, um,
她给我看了黛比
Deb's sweet16 party.
十六岁生日派对的照片
That -- that party cost me a fortune.
那场派对可花了我不少钱
She had to have it at Trader Vic's,
她一定要在维克商人餐厅办派对
and every table had to have a flaming pupu platter.
而且每桌都要有火焰开胃拼盘
Well, I'm sure it was worth every cent.
那一定物有所值
Okay, I've gone through all of your wife's business receipts,
我已经翻阅了你妻子所有的业务单据
and I need to discuss something with you.
我要跟你商量件事
Okay.
好
Okay, last year, Lonna's conference was six days.
去年 罗娜开了六天会
For the first three, her morning room-service order
前三天她点的客房♥服务早餐是
was eggs benedict, orange juice, and a doughnut.
火腿蛋松饼 橙汁和甜甜圈
Yeah, Lonna likes to cheat on her diet when she travels.
罗娜出差的时候喜欢贪嘴
For the next three days, she ordered two of everything
后三天她每样都点了双份
plus a glass of half-cranberry, half-grapefruit juice.
外加一杯蔓越橘西柚汁
Grapefruit juice? No way.
西柚汁 不可能
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表