剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Anyway, I have a soft spot for drag queens,
不管怎么说 我对变装皇后有偏爱
so you need my help, I'm yours.
如果你要人帮忙 尽管找我
Whoa! What are you do--
你做什么了
Shh. Have a seat.
坐下吧
Yes!
太棒了
At least you did something right...
你起码做了件好事
and didn't toss these files.
没有把这些卷宗乱扔
That's an inactive folder.
那个文件夹闲置很久了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, and what do I call you, by the way?
还有我该怎么称呼你
I mean, I'm Deb, but I go by your name, Jane.
我是黛比 但我一直用你的名字 简
And you're Jane, and we would call you...?
而你是简 所以我们该叫你什么
Brittney.
布兰妮
Yeah, that's whose body I got.
对 我就进了这么个身体
I got a freaking Brittney.
我他妈是布兰妮
And about what you were saying earlier,
关于你之前所说的
you know, how you think I stole your life.
关于我偷了你的生活那些话
I want you to know I didn't choose this body.
我想让你知道 我没有选择这个身体
I mean, seriously, I would never choose this body.
别搞笑了 我绝对不会选这个身体
That's really rude.
这话太伤人
That -- that came out wrong.
我不是这意思
I-I'm actually quite happy with who I am.
事实上我很高兴变成这样
And I really love your body.
还有我很爱你的身体
Good for you.
非常好
But right now, I want to talk to you
但现在 我想跟你谈谈
about a case which I need you to win.
一桩必须赢下的案子
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
When I was you --
当我是你的时候
or should I say, "When I was me"?
还是该说"当我是我的时候"
I was...
我
I was handling the appeal of a death-row inmate --
我在负责一个死刑犯的上诉
Matthew Thomas.
马修·托马斯
He was convicted of killing a classmate -- Tracy Rivlin.
他被控谋杀同班同学 特蕾西·里夫林
Now, pay attention, 'cause we don't have much time.
注意了 我们所剩时间不多
Our client is innocent.
我们的委托人是无辜的
He only confessed after a 32-hour interrogation
他在三十二个小时的审问后
because he was exhausted.
因体力不支而招供
Well, I'm sure there were evidences.
肯定还有其他证据
He once dated the victim
他曾经和死者约过会
and ditched school the day she was murdered.
而且还在她被害那天逃学了
He had no alibi, as his foster parents were out of town.
他没有不在场证明 他的养父母也都不在家
Well, that's not enough to convict.
这也不足以定罪
Well, there was a jailhouse snitch
对 监狱里有个人告发了马修
who claimed Matthew told him details of the crime
声称马修告知了他一些
that were never released by the cops.
警方尚未公布的犯罪细节
But when I took over the appeal,
但我接受上诉后发现
I discover the snitch
告发马修的这个人
is related to a detective who was on the case.
和负责案件的警探有关系
You discovered that?
是你发现的
Yes, it took me two minutes on facebook.
对 脸书在手 分分钟的事
In exchange for his testimony,
作为出庭作证的交换
the snitch got 10 years off his own sentence -- for rape.
因强♥奸♥入狱的他获得十年减刑
Did you alert the judge? Yes.
你告知法官了吗 当然
He said the P.D. should have raised it at the trial.
他说警局本应在审判中举证
Look, Jane, this case has been bothering me
简 你听我说 这起案件从我死后
since the day I died.
就一直困扰着我
The governor signed Matthew's death warrant.
州长签署了马修的死亡执行令
He will be executed in the next four days.
四天后就会被行刑
Hey, Brittney, when you showed up at my place,
布兰妮 你上次出现在我家门口
you said that you were here to take back your life, so...
说要我把你的生活还给你 那么...
Yes, I did,
是 我说过
but now my priority is to finish my unfinished business.
但我要优先完成我未竟的事业
And since Brittney doesn't have a law degree,
既然布兰妮没有法学学位
You're gonna have to help me.
你自然就要帮我
Oh, no, yeah.
不行哟
See, I have a full schedule
你也看到了 我日程很满的
We're gonna head over to the state pen and meet your client.
我们马上去监狱会见你的委托人
Heads up -- he's gonna be very angry with you.
小心了 他可能对你怨气不小
You promised you'd help me, Jane, and then you disappeared.
你答应了会帮我 简 然后你就没影了
I'm really sorry, but to be honest --
真的很抱歉 但说实在的...
Look, Matthew, right now, she is your only hope.
听着 马修 现在她是你唯一的希望
Who are you?
你是哪位
Uh, she is here doing community service for her sorority --
她是为了姐妹会来做社区服务的
Bada...Bada Bing.
芭芭冰姐妹会
Anyway, we really want to help you.
总之 我们是真心实意要帮你的
You know, four years ago,
四年前
you said you were going to exhume Tracy's body
你说你要对特蕾西开棺验尸
to test her shirt for DNA to prove that I am not the killer.
化验她衬衫上的DNA 证明我不是凶手
Yes.
是的
You believe the killer's DNA may have transferred to the shirt.
你认为衬衫上会留下凶手的DNA
But Jane never showed up to the exhumation
但是简没来得及验尸
because she was shot on that very day.
因为就在那一天她遭到枪击
You were shot? Oh, yeah.
你中枪了 对哒
Oh, I'm totally fine. I'm a little confused.
已经完全没事了 我有点小困惑
Tracy Rivlin was buried in
特蕾西·里夫林就穿着
the shirt she was wearing when she was killed?
被害那天的衬衫下葬了吗
Yes, Jane.
是的 简
Remember, Tracy is Jewish, and under Jewish law,
别忘了 特蕾西是犹太人 根据犹太律法
the victim of a murder is buried in her clothing, over which --
死者要穿自己的衣服下葬 其上覆盖...
Over which white shrouds are placed
其上覆盖白色裹尸布
so all parts of the body are properly interred --
使其身体各部分都能埋入其中
Law of Nahmanides.
这是纳奇曼奈法典规定的
The crime lab never tested the shirt,
犯罪实验室未对衬衫进行过化验
but when you reviewed the photos of the victim,
但当你回顾死者的照片时
You noticed a few fibers
就会发现有少量纤维
embedded on a bite mark on her back.
嵌在她后背的咬痕中
Suggesting that the attacker bite her,
假设罪犯咬过她
in which case there would be salivary DNA on that shirt.
那衬衫上应该会有他的唾液DNA
Yes, that's right.
没错
Be honest with me --
跟我说实话
Do you really think you can stop my execution?
你真觉得你能阻止行刑吗
Of course she does.
她当然能
She's Jane Bingum.
她是简·宾格温
She doesn't lose.
从未失手
Tracy Rivlin's body was never exhumed.
特蕾西·里夫林没进行过尸检
The shirt is still buried with her.
衬衫仍和她埋在一起
I-I don't understand.
我不太明白
Her mother gave permission. It was all set.
她妈妈同意了 一切都已就绪
But you never showed up, so Ms. Rivlin changed her mind.
但你并未出现 所以里夫林女士就改主意了
Well, I'm here now.
我现在来了
So can we exhume the body?
所以我们能开棺验尸吗
Time is of the essence.
寸金寸阴呐
We'll need the mother's permission again.
我们需要重新获得她母亲的同意
I'm sorry. Please excuse me.
抱歉 失陪了
We need to get Ms. Rivlin to sign an exhumation consent.
我们需要里夫林女士签署开棺同意书
Okay, you need to talk to her.
好吧 你去跟她谈
Her phone number is in the file.
卷宗里有她的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, in the meantime, I want you to talk to the jailhouse snitch.
与此同时 你要跟那个监狱的告发者谈谈
Me?
我吗
Yeah. He knows I'm the lawyer.
对 他知道我是律师
He's not gonna talk to me,
不可能跟我说实话的
but he will not be able to resist a hottie.
不过他肯定抵抗不了美女
Are you calling me a hottie?
你管我叫美女
Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?
对 有什么问题吗
Actually, I-I don't.
实际上 没有
Okay. Anyway, we need to get him to trip up
那好 总之我们要让他上钩
so that we can poke holes in the supposed confession.
好让他透露那次假定供认的信息
Okay, I'll just bring him a carton of cigarettes.
好吧 我给他带条香烟
No, no. He'll know you want something.
不行 他会知道你来者不善
Here.
这样
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表