剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
She's going through some domestic dispute.
她家里正好在闹矛盾
She thought the kid's dad picked him up. I don't know.
她以为孩子的爸爸接走了他 我不知道
But she called the police back and owned up to the mistake.
可她后来又打电♥话♥承认报错了案
It doesn't matter -- once the complaint is filed,
这不重要 一旦立了案
the authorities are obligated to act.
当局就有义务查办
Oh, look, everybody's getting their knickers in a twist
听着 人人都有因为小误会
over a simple misunderstanding.
而大发脾气的时候
I made a deal with the D.A.
我和检察官达成协议
You'll plead guilty and pay a fine, no jail time.
你认罪 交完罚款就不用坐牢
Oh, great. Can't wait to get back to those bulldogs.
太好了 我等不及要回去见那些小家伙们了
No, dad,
不 爸
you're pleading guilty to endangering the welfare of a child.
你要承认危害到了孩子的安全
The league is not gonna allow you back as coach.
联盟不会允许你再回去当教练
What are you talking about? Then it's no deal.
你在说什么 那我不干
I'm not gonna abandon my kids.
我不要放弃我的孩子们
They're not your kids.
他们不是你的孩子们
For god's sake, you weren't this upset
看在上帝的份上 25年前你抛弃我时
when you abandoned me 25 years ago.
都没像现在这么难过
Oh, come on, Kimmy. That's not fair.
别这样 小金 这么说不公平
Dad, the D.A.'s office is gonna be pissed
爸 检察官会因为你拒绝认罪
if you reject this plea.
而恼羞成怒
And if we lose at trial, they're gonna demand jail time.
如果我们败诉 他们就要判你入狱了
All right. We're just gonna have to win.
好吧 我们必须要赢下来
Boy, I'm starving.
天啊 我要饿死了
I haven't had anything to eat since that dirty diaper.
吃完尿布里的巧克力粑粑之后 我还没吃过东西
Let's go see what's going on at the coffee cart.
去看看咖啡贩卖♥♥♥车♥上有什么吃的
Miss Andrews, I just have one question.
安德鲁斯小姐 我只有一个问题
How did you feel when you found Mr. Bronson's memo
当你发现在评委评选前
listing the miss universal finalists
布朗森先生的备忘录中
before the judges had even selected them?
已列有环球小姐的决赛名单时作何感想
I felt shattered.
我感到很震惊
Look, I still believe in the honor, integrity,
我还相信本次大赛的荣誉 正直
kindness, and decency of the pageant,
善良和庄重
but that man -- he violated all the rules.
可这位先生 他违背了所有这些规则
Donna, isn't it true you recently met with reality-show producers
唐娜 你最近有没有与真人秀制片人见面
about developing a TV series based on your life as a pageant girl?
谈论拍摄一部以选美小姐经历为题材的电视剧
Yes, but --
有
In fact, the working title of the TV series is
事实上 电视剧的暂定名称是
"The Beauty Queen Scandal."
《选美皇后丑闻》
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对 这是无由推断
Overruled.
反对无效
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
I'll take that as a "yes."
我当你是承认了
We now dismiss the witness and call Peter Bronson to the stand.
现在请证人退席 传彼得·布朗森上庭作证
Mr. Bronson, where were you
布朗森先生 当安德鲁斯小姐
when miss Andrews allegedly found the memo?
称发现你的备忘录时 你在哪里
I was in a plane, returning from a business trip to Macao.
我在出差去澳门的回程飞机上
Did you rig the miss universal pageant?
你有没有操纵环球小姐选美大赛
No. The pageant cannot be rigged.
没有 这场大赛没法操纵
We employ numerous fail-safes,
我们使用了诸多自动防故障策略
including independent judges and a big-four accounting firm.
包括独♥立♥评委和一家四大会计事务所
Is that all? No.
只有这些吗 不
Every document that comes out of my office
每份从我办公室发出去的文件
is printed on state-of-the-art anti-counterfeiting paper.
都是用最尖端的防伪纸张印制的
I'm handing Mr. Bronson a piece of his office stationery
我递给布朗森先生一张他的办公用纸
and a U.V. light.
和一支紫外光笔
Please shine the light onto the paper.
请将紫外光照在这张纸上
We call the court's attention to the Bronson enterprises logo.
我们请法♥院♥注意布朗森企业的商标
Now I'd like to ask the bailiff to hand the memo in question
现在请法警递上涉案备忘录
to Mr. Bronson.
给布朗森先生
Please shine the light over the memo.
请照这份备忘录
There's no logo,
没有商标
which means this didn't come out of my office.
说明这不是我办公室里的纸张
This is a forgery.
而是伪造的
We move to dismiss immediately.
我方请求立即驳回诉讼
Uh, hold on. We need more time.
等等 我们还需要点时间
You've wasted enough of the court's time.
你们浪费的时间已经够多了
This case is dismissed.
驳回诉讼
Jane! Jane!
简 简
Jane!
简
What? What do you want, Donna?
怎么 你想怎么样 唐娜
What happens now?
现在怎么办
I go home, have a glass of wine, and you disappear.
我回家 喝杯酒 而你给我消失
I know what it looked like in there, but --
我知道现在大家都怎么想
I'm not an idiot, Donna.
我不是个白♥痴♥ 唐娜
The court dismissed your case because you made it all up.
法♥院♥驳回了你的起诉 因为这都是你编造的
I'm certainly not gonna help you get more attention.
我自然不会帮你获得更多的关注
Everything I told you was the truth.
我告诉你的都是真话
Oh, come on. You're as fake as that memo.
得了吧 你就跟那份备忘录一样假
You just used me to smear the reputation of miss universal
你利用我诋毁了环球小姐的名声
and all for your own gain.
全为你自己获利
How are you holding up?
你怎么样了
Oh. Handbags. Yikes.
在看手提包 哎呀
You're in a bad, bad place.
你现在心情很差
I can't believe Donna Andrews lied to me.
不敢相信唐娜·安德鲁竟然斯骗了我
At least your dad didn't get arrested at your baby shower.
至少你♥爸♥没在你的新生儿派对上被捕
Yeah, that's got to sting.
对 那真是够闹心的
Look, I don't know if you care,
不知道你在不在乎
but Peter Bronson held a press conference
彼得·布朗森开了记者招待会
where he stripped Donna Andrews of her title
摘掉了唐娜·安德鲁斯的头衔
and barred her from competing.
禁止她参赛
Well, good. Serves her right.
很好 她活该
It's late and your case was dismissed.
天色晚了 你的案子也被驳回了
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这里
I just had a fight with Stacy,
我刚跟史黛西吵了一架
and I'm not ready to go home and face her.
还没准备好回家面对她
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Was her kale cleanse making her irritable?
是甘蓝清肠餐让她烦躁易怒了吗
Sorry. What happened?
抱歉 什么事
She wants my blessing for Owen to be her sperm donor.
她想让我祝福她找欧文捐精
Stop.
闭嘴
That violates every rule of friendship.
那可违反了朋友道义的每条规则
No sperm -- no way, no how.
不准用精♥子♥ 什么形式都不行
I know. But Owen and I aren't together, so...
我知道 可欧文跟我分手了 所以...
Yeah, but you were together.
对 但你们好过
You need to go kick some sense into her.
你得给她讲讲道理
Yeah, you know what? You're right.
没错 你说得对
I'm going home right now.
我这就回家
Stacy?
史黛西
I forbid you from using Owen's sperm for your baby.
我禁止你用欧文的精♥子♥生孩子
Jane. It is a total violation
简 这完全违背了...
Stop. No, you stop.
住口 不 你住口
You can't ask your best friend's ex for his sperm,
你不能问你闺蜜的前任要精♥子♥
You know, especially if they're not 100% over.
尤其是他们俩还没完全结束
Jane --
简
And you certainly cannot have his baby.
而且你绝不能怀他的宝宝
I'm not having Owen's baby.
我不会怀欧文的宝宝
Good. I'm glad you're listening to reason.
很好 很高兴你听得进道理
Owen said no.
欧文拒绝了
I went to go see him, and he was nice and everything,
我去找了他 他倒是很客气
but he just called me and told me that he couldn't do it.
可他给我打电♥话♥说他不能这么做
Sorry, sweetie.
很遗憾 亲爱的
No, you're not.
你才没有
You're happy.
你高兴还来不及
No. No.
不
I-I thought I would be happy, but I actually feel terrible.
我以为我会很高兴 可我真觉得很心痛
Are we expecting company?
有人要来做客吗
No.
不
I'm expecting to be sad for a few weeks.
我要难过好几周
Then these should get me through Tuesday.
这些应该够我撑过周二
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表