剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I almost believe you.
你差点骗到我
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Well, I hear that Owen and Jane broke up.
我听说欧文和简分手了
What's that got to do with me?
这和我有什么关系
It's really nice seeing you, Grayson.
见到你很高兴 格雷森
98, 99, 100!
九十八 九十九 一百
And now I can have a cube of cheese.
现在我能吃一大块奶酪了
Trainer guy is so off the list.
排除这位私教
Agreed.
同意
Which means Hank is in the lead.
这样汉克就领先了
He's sweet and funny.
他很贴心 也很风趣
And he thinks I'm a real blonde.
而且他认为我的金发不是染的
Well, and the good thing about him being just a donor
他只做一名捐精者的好处在于
is that he'll never know the truth.
他永远不会知道真♥相♥
Jane, Stacy, come here.
简 史黛西 过来
This guy's real name...
这家伙的人真名是...
...is Norville Rogers.
诺威尔·罗杰斯
Hey, it's not nice to make fun of someone's name.
拿人名字开玩笑可不太好
Yeah.
是的
Norville Rogers is the real name of shaggy,
诺威尔·罗杰斯是《史酷比》中
from "Scooby Doo."
叔比狗的真名
Once a month, my mom and I,
每个月 我和我妈
we still watch marathons of "The Doo."
都还会看《史酷比》大连播
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I don't joke about Scooby.
我可不拿史酷比开玩笑
I can also do impressions of Elmer Fudd,
我还能模仿兔八哥
Snagglepuss, and Huckleberry Hound.
粉红狮和哈克狗
Oh! And at last Luly's convention,
上届的七月动漫大会上
my Daffy Duck costume took second place.
我的达菲鸭服装得了第二名
You know what?
你们知道吗
This whole night was a big mistake.
今晚的酒会是个错误
I'm sorry, guys, but I invited you over here
很抱歉 但是我把你们请来
because I thought I would want one of you to be a sperm donor for my baby,
是想在你们中找一位捐精者
But I don't want a baby that kills seagulls
但我可不希望我的孩子将来猎杀海鸥
or has to exercise to eat a cookie
吃块饼干都要锻炼
Or laughs like a cartoon dog.
或是笑得像条卡♥通♥狗
Not that you all aren't terrific.
你们都很棒
You know, in your own ways.
各具特色
But, yeah, time to go.
但是 你们该走了
Well, that was a disaster. What am I supposed to do now?
真是一场好戏 我现在要怎么办
Okay. You know what? You just take a deep breath...
没事 深呼吸
When the right door comes along, you will just know it.
当遇到合适的捐精者 你会知道的
I'll get it.
我去开门
Owen?
欧文
Do you, uh -- do you have a second? Are you --
你有空吗
Oh, of course. Is everything okay?
当然 没出什么事吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just, uh...
没有 只是
Just thinking...
只是在想
I think you should handle the professor's testimony tomorrow.
我觉得应该由你负责教授明天的证词
No problem.
没问题
I think it'll have more impact on the jury
我觉得你要是能在旁边
if you're up there kind of guiding him through his journey, step by step.
一步步引导他 会有利于陪审团的印象
Professor, many people will find it hard to believe
教授 许多人难以置信
that a man of your intellect could fall so hard
像你这般聪明的人竟然会
for someone that you've never even met.
疯狂地爱上一个素未谋面的人
The human brain believes what it perceives.
人的大脑相信它所感知到的一切
To me, melody was as real as anyone I've ever known.
对我而言 美乐蒂和我认识的所有人一样真实
So, you were the victim of a cruel hoax
所以你是一场残酷骗局的受害者
designed to trick you into smuggling drugs out of the country.
该骗局企图诱骗你将毒品走私出国
I believe I was, yes.
我认为是的
Professor,
教授
you testified that you had no knowledge of the methamphetamine.
你声称你对甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥[冰♥毒♥]一无所知
Yes. That's the truth.
没错 是这样
The government's continued to monitor
依据有效批准
Professor Kane's e-mail account pursuant to an active warrant,
政♥府♥一直在监控凯恩教授的电邮账户
and we'd like to submit into evidence.
我方请求呈上证据
An e-mail that was sent to the defendant
一封15分钟前发至被告的邮件
just 15 minutes ago from melodylanthum@gmail.com.
来自melodylanthum@gmail.com
Please read that for the jury.
请当着陪审团读出来
"Stuart, where are you, darling?
斯图尔特 你在哪里 亲爱的
"We need the fresh, delicious pastries
我们需要你从洛杉矶带来的
you're bringing from Los Angeles.
新鲜美味的酥油糕点
X.O. Melody."
亲亲 美乐蒂
Objection, relevance. I mean, pastries?
反对 与本案无关 酥油糕点怎么了
"Pastries" Is well-known code for methamphetamine.
酥油糕点是甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的知名代称
It seems that your client is late with the drugs, Ms. Bingum.
看来你的委托人送毒品晚点了 宾格温女士
I didn't know about the drugs.
我对毒品一无所知
Recess, your honor?
请求休庭 法官大人
Good idea. We're done for the day.
同意 今天到此结束
Of course $50,000 is a lot of money,
五万美元当然是笔大数目
But it's nothing compared to the value of "Forevermore."
但和《永无止尽》的价值相比不值一提
But if I don't take it, I could end up with nothing.
要是我不接受 我最后可能会一无所有
What should I do?
我该怎么办
What would Craig want you to do?
克雷格希望你怎么做
Excuse me. The clerk just called.
打扰 书♥记♥员来电了
The judge ruled for the Baileys. Sorry.
法官判贝利胜诉 抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧
You just asked me what Craig would want.
你刚问我克雷格想要我怎么做
Right, but the deal's off the table.
没错 但现在协议已经失效
We have a verdict.
法♥院♥已经做出裁定
I know.
我知道
I know what Craig would want me to do.
我知道克雷格想让我做什么
He would want me to move on with my life.
他会让我重新开始生活
I'm gonna have his baby. What?
我要怀他的孩子 什么
Remember I told you we started IVF when Craig died?
记得我说过克雷格去世前我们刚开始试管受精吗
Well, we had a few embryos frozen at the clinic.
我们在诊所还留有一些冷冻胚胎
I'm going to get pregnant. That's what Craig would want.
我要怀孕 这是他想要的
Well, that -- that's great.
那真是 太棒了
I mean, I'm happy for you.
真为你高兴
I just wish you would have made this decision a couple months ago.
真希望你几个月前能这么想
Why's that?
为什么
Any baby born within two years of a father's death
在其父死亡两年内出生的婴儿
has full inheritance rights.
享有完全继承权
But Craig died two years and two weeks ago.
但克雷格已经去世两年两个星期了
I wasn't ready a few months ago.
几个月前我还没准备好
I am now.
现在准备好了
God!
天啊
Stace, you've got to stop creeping up on me.
史黛西 你别老是吓我
Sorry. Hey, where's Owen?
抱歉 欧文在哪呀
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
No reason. Just making conversation.
没事 就是找个话题
Oh, there he is.
他来了
I never realized how tall he was.
我才发现他这么高大
Okay, Stacy, we had a bit of a setback in court,
史黛西 我们今天在法庭上出师不利
So do you need something from me?
所以你到底要找我♥干♥什么呢
From you? No.
你吗 不需要
Jane, that's my top in that photo.
简 这是我的上衣
You borrowed it and never returned it.
你有借无还
Sorry. I must've forgotten with the whole me dying thing.
抱歉 一定是我出车祸死掉之后忘还了
Wait. When did I borrow this?
等等 我什么时候借的
I've been trying to figure out when this picture was taken.
我一直想弄清楚这张照片是什么时候拍的
You wore it to our five-year high-school reunion.
你在高中毕业五周年聚会上穿的
You wanted something to match your toenail polish.
你要找一件陪你指甲油颜色的衣服
Yes, I did! I remember! And Grayson took this photo.
没错 我想起来了 这张是格雷森拍的
So, when do you expect I can have my top back?
所以我什么时候能把这件上衣拿回来
Kim.
金
June, what's wrong?
琼 怎么了
After I left your office,
我离开你的办公室后
I called to make an appointment at the clinic.
我打给诊所预约
They told me that Craig's parents
他们说克雷格的父母
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表