剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Well, how about one for every orgasm?
每次高♥潮♥就送你一节怎么样
You know I'm a pro, right?
你知道我是专业的吧
Yes, sir. It's clear you are no amateur.
是的 先生 很显然你不是业余的
Well, I'm a police officer, and you're under arrest.
我是个警♥察♥ 你被捕了
That's cute.
真可爱
Officer Hicks, does this video accurately depict
希克斯警官 这段视频真实地反映了
the negotiation that occurred between you and the defendant?
你跟被告之间的协商过程吗
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Apart from dance lessons,
除了舞蹈课
did my client offer you anything else?
我方委托人有提出给你其它东西吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
Your honor, salsa for sex?
法官大人 萨尔萨舞蹈课换性服务
This is hardly solicitation.
这可算不上招♥妓♥
The statute requires an offer of money
相关法规表明是用金钱
or other consideration in exchange for sexual acts.
或其它报酬作为性行为的交换
In People vs. Guidry,
在公诉古德瑞一案中
a doctor offered medical services.
医生提供了医疗服务
In People vs. Beam,
在公诉比姆一案中
a tow-truck driver offered towing services.
拖车司机提供了拖运服务
Hello. Miss Dobkins did not offer services.
拜托 德普金丝女士没有提供服务
What she offered was more of an...
她提供的只是
...incentive.
一种激励
The dance lessons have a monetary value, do they not?
舞蹈课程具有货币价值 不是吗
Technically, yes, but --
理论上说是的 但是
Then there's enough here to proceed to trial.
那就足够进行庭审了
Your honor, we're only here
法官大人 此案在本地审理
because my client's wife
是因为我方委托人的妻子
bought a second home in Wyoming
在怀俄明州买♥♥了第二住所
to make it look like they moved here.
为使其看起来已搬到本州居住
That's ridiculous.
无稽之谈
Mr. Wycott is simply trying to claw his way back to California
怀科特先生只是想回到加利福尼亚州
in order to squeeze more money
以便从离婚协议中
out of his wife in the divorce settlement.
榨取更多妻子的财产
Come on!
得了吧
They got married in L.A. and have lived there for 11 years.
他们在洛杉矶结婚 并在那里生活了十一年
What's more plausible --
哪个更合理些呢
that the Wyoming house is a vacation spot
是怀俄明州的住所是他们度假所用
or that they woke up one day
还是他们某天醒来
and decided to give it all up for life in Wyoming?
就决定放弃一切来怀俄明州生活了呢
Mr. Kent, if you believe living in our fair state
肯特先生 如果你认为在本州生活
means giving it all up,
意味着放弃一切的话
then clearly, you've never canoed the mist of Jackson Lake
显然 你从未泛舟在薄雾笼罩的杰克逊湖
or witnessed the grandeur of Old Faithful.
或亲眼看过老忠实间歇泉的壮美
Make sure you don't miss the cowgirls of the West Museum.
别错过了西部博物馆的牛仔女郎
Of course. What I meant to say was --
当然 我的意思是说
The purpose of this hearing is to determine
这次听证的目的是为了确定
where this marriage was geographically situated --
这桩婚姻在地理上适用何地法律
California or Wyoming.
加利福尼亚州或是怀俄明州
To that end, I believe home is where the heart is.
为此 我认为心在哪里 家就在哪里
I'd like to know where Dustin and Lonna planned their lives,
我想知道达斯汀和罗娜打算在哪里生活
intended to raise a family, and joined a community.
成立家庭 融入社区
So tomorrow, I expect to see some evidence with heart.
所以明天 我希望看到一些具备感情的证据
Your honor, the law clearly stipulates --
法官大人 法律明确规定
Save it, Mr. Kent.
省省吧 肯特先生
And next time I see you,
下次我见到你的时候
I expect your feet to be in boots.
希望你穿上靴子
Sign of respect. We're adjourned.
以示尊敬 休庭
Mr. Saginaw? Hi.
萨吉诺先生 你好
My client would like to make a personal appeal to you.
我的委托人想向你提出个人申诉
Okay.
好的
I take full responsibility for my actions,
我为我自己的行为负全责
and I promise to never put myself in that position again.
并保证绝不会再有类似情况发生
Jane, I told you my hands were tied.
简 我告诉过你我无能为力
Well, I know you told me, but you didn't tell her.
对 我知道你告诉过我 但你没告诉她
Come on. As an A.D.A.,
作为助理检察官
you see so many awful people who do horrible things.
你见过很多做坏事的恶人
All she's asking for is a little compassion.
她只是希望你有点同情心
Okay. Fine.
好吧
In exchange for a misdemeanor guilty plea,
但她要做品行不端认罪答辩
no jail time and a minimum fine.
不用服刑 再加小额罚款
And we keep this quiet?
我们不声张此事可以吗
Works for me.
我没问题
Assuming you don't challenge the asset forfeiture.
如果你对没收财产没有异议的话
Wait. What? Any vehicle driven by a...john
等等 什么 招♥妓♥者驾驶的任何车辆
is automatically seized by the city.
都自动被政♥府♥查封
That's my dance van.
那是我舞蹈室的货车
I-I can barely afford the payments as it is.
旧车费用我都快要付不起了
I cannot afford a new one.
我更没法负担一辆新车
I seriously doubt the D.A.'s office
我认为地检办公室
needs a van that says "Little Deb's Dancers."
不需要一辆印有"小黛比舞蹈家"字样的货车
The city's broke. Asset recovery is mandatory.
市政♥府♥破产了 资产追回是强制性的
We cannot accept your terms.
我们不能接受你的条件
Then I can't accept your apology.
那我也不能接受你的道歉
Jane, I am sorry about earlier today.
简 我很抱歉之前的事
I was distracted.
我分心了
Oh, no. I hardly noticed. But thank you.
我都没在意 不过还是谢谢你
I was completely unprofessional, and...
我那样太不专业了
I let my relationship issues get in the way of work.
我让自己的感情问题影响到了工作
Wait. Your relationship issues?
等等 你的感情问题
I am sorry. I am being really inappropriate.
对不起 这么说太不合适了
Nicole, no!
不 妮可
Listen, I-I know we aren't close,
我知道我们关系并不亲密
but if you're going through something --
但如果你心里有事
You know, I like to think of this firm as a family.
我觉得律所就像一个大家庭
You know?
知道吗
So you should feel free to just vent.
所以你应该尽管把烦恼说出来
Grayson broke up with me.
格雷森跟我分手了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I should have seen it coming.
我早该知道会有这一天
You know what? This is probably
这可能是
the last thing that you need to be worried about,
你最不需要担心的问题
so I am sorry to have bothered you.
很抱歉打扰你
No! Nicole. No.
不 妮可 没有
You are no bother, believe me.
你没有打扰到我 真的
Maybe you'll feel better if you talk about it.
也许说出来就会感觉好点儿
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好吧
We stopped for dinner on the way to Santa Barbara.
我们在去圣巴巴拉的途中吃晚饭
At the table, Grayson was...distant.
在饭桌上 格雷森很冷淡
He insisted he was fine, but I pushed.
他坚持说自己没事 但我又坚持问了
Then he admitted he -- he didn't think I was...the one.
然后他承认 他认为我不是他的真命天女
Oh, well, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Yeah, I-I want to hate him, but I can't.
我很想恨他 可是做不到
I mean, I know he tried really hard to make it work with me,
我知道他很努力想要跟我在一起
but --
但是
Well, Jane, have you ever dated a gay guy?
简 你跟同性恋约过会吗
Grayson is not gay.
格雷森不是同性恋
No. I mean, in high school. I dated three in a row.
当然 高中时我连续跟三个同性恋约过会
They all wanted to be the perfect boyfriend,
他们都想要成为完美男友
but they couldn't because their heart just wasn't in it.
但他们不能 因为他们的心不在我这里
Well, Grayson's heart just wasn't in...us.
格雷森的心就没放在我们俩的恋爱上
It's as if he -- he's in love with someone else.
就好像是他爱着别人
Anyways, thanks for listening.
不管怎样 感谢你听我倾诉
Good night, Jane.
晚安 简
Oh, Stace, I am so glad you're up.
史黛西 太好了 你起床了
You are never gonna believe this. Oh.
你肯定不敢相信这个消息
Sorry. Are you meditating?
抱歉 你在冥想吗
I'm trying to, but I can't.
我在尝试 但是不行
My third eye is blind.
我的第三眼什么都看不到
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表