剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and "Call it a day"?
那这事"就结了"
It would set a bad precedent to delete usergenerated content.
撤掉用户上传的内容 会形成不好的先例
One last question --
最后一个问题
Did my client consent to having her photos posted?
我的委托人有没有同意将相片传到网上
All the photos on my site are of adult women
我网站上的相片都是在获得成年女性
who have consented in having their photos taken.
同意的情况下拍摄的
Now, beyond that, I wouldn't know.
除此之外 我不知内情
Does your website produce pornography?
你的网站制♥作♥色情片吗
Nope.
不制♥作♥
We simply provide a forum where users can upload their photos.
我们只是提供一个让大家上传照片的平台
The first amendment protects my client's right
第一修正案保护我方委托人
to post these photos, as long as the women are of age.
上传成年女性照片的权利
Given that the plaintiff has not put forth any legal issues,
鉴于原告并没有提出任何法律争议点
we move to dismiss.
我方动议法庭驳回起诉
Your honor...
法官大人
Yes, Ms. Kaswell? I'm listening.
是的 卡斯维小姐 我在听
May I... request more time?
我可以 申请多些时间吗
As much as I detest this website,
虽然我也很厌恶这个网站
more time won't change the facts here.
但再多时间也不会改变事实
I'm dismissing your case.
驳回起诉
I'm so sorry, Wendy.
很抱歉 温迪
I'll try and get a loan from my mom.
我会试着问妈妈借钱
If I have to pay him $5,000, I will.
如果一定要给他五千块 我会给
Ugh. But that's just so wrong. I mean --
但不应该是这样的
Hi. Maggie Quinn with "The Valley Post."
你好 我是《溪谷邮报》的记者玛吉·奎恩
I'm doing a story on the revenge photo case.
我在跟进复仇相片的案件
I'd like to ask you both a few questions.
我有些问题想问你们两位
You just took my picture.
你刚拍了我的照片
That's right. This is news.
没错 我在报导新闻
Yes. Yes, it is.
没错 没错
And and it's your right to either publish or not publish our photo.
是否刊登我们的照片则是你的权利
What's going on, Kim?
怎么了 金
Go ahead and call my office to set up an interview.
请跟我办公室联♥系♥ 约个见面时间吧
Thank you. I will.
谢谢 我会的
Wendy, don't call your mom for that $5,000 just yet.
温迪 先别打电♥话♥给你妈妈要那五千块了
I just got your brief, Ms. Bingum.
我刚收到你的陈述意见 宾格温女士
You'll be arguing detrimental reliance?
你要将信赖损害作为辩护理由吗
That's correct.
是的
Jane.
简
Michael just took a turn for the worse.
麦克的情况恶化了
Kevin's with him in the I.C.U.
凯文在重症室陪他
The brief has merit. Yes, it does.
起诉书具有价值 没错
My client gave up other opportunities to get well.
我的委托人放弃了其他康复机会
In April, Michael could have received
四月时 麦克本可以
a bonemarrow transplant,
接受一次骨髓移植
but because of the photopheresis trial, he missed that chance.
但因为光化学疗法试验 他错过了机会
Bonemarrow transplants are risky,
骨髓移植有风险
and their success is iffy, at best.
是否成功是不可预知的
Regardless, my client had no way of foreseeing
无论如何 我方委托人无法预见到
that Mr. Clark uh, yeah, that man right there
克拉克先生 就是那边那位
would acquire a stake in Whiting
会在怀廷制药入股
and then discontinue the photopheresis trial
而后为保护汉伯治获利更高的化学治疗方案
in order to protect Hambridge's lucrative chemotherapy protocol.
而叫停了光化学疗法试验
Now, even if that were true, it's irrelevant.
就算事实如此 也与案件无关
May we remind the court
我们提醒法庭
Mr. Jacobs asked us to include his son in the trials?
是雅各布斯先生要求让他儿子参加试验的
He relied on your promise
他相信了你们的承诺
that you would try and make his son well.
相信你们会尽力治好他儿子
I agree with Ms. Bingum.
我同意宾格温女士的意见
There is detrimental reliance here.
你们造成了信赖损害
Thank you.
谢谢
But under the doctrine of detrimental reliance,
但在信赖损害理论之下
plaintiff can only recover financial damages.
原告只能提出经济损害赔偿
That's true.
没错
Oh, come on. Your Honor...
拜托 法官大人
He's right.
他说的没错
Even if I theoretically rule in the plaintiff's favor,
即使我判原告胜诉
I still can't compel the defendant to treat your client.
也不能强迫被告治疗你的委托人
No. Please...
不 求您...
The court grants the defendant's motion.
法庭批准被告的动议
We're done here.
结案
Jane. Jane!
简 简
I'm really, really sorry, Teri.
我真的很抱歉 泰丽
There's got to be something else we can do.
我们肯定还有别的办法
No, that little boy is gonna die because of one man's greed.
不 那小男孩因为某人的贪婪就要死了
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
You're Jane Bingum? Yeah.
你是简·宾格温吗 对
May I have a moment of your time?
我能跟你说句话吗
I...guess.
可...以吧
I'll see you back at the office.
我们回办公室见
Okay.
可以
How can I help you?
有什么需要我帮助吗
Uh, actually, I'm here to help you.
其实 我是来帮你的
I'm Paul, your new guardian angel.
我是保罗 你的新守护天使
So Jane, you and me we are gonna be a team.
所以 简 我们是一个团队了
Like Bert and Ernie or Lady and the Tramp
就像伯特和厄尼 小姐和流氓
or peanut butter and jelly.
还有花生酱和果冻
Oh, that's sweet. Paul?
真好 你叫保罗
Yeah, um, listen, I don't need another guardian angel,
对 听着 我不需要守护天使
'cause I'm kind of over the whole thing.
我已经受够这种安排了
Right. I hear you.
对 我明白了
And trust me you know,
但请相信
I only got this job 'cause no one else wanted it.
我做这份工作只是因为没人愿意来
Apparently, you're a tricky bit of business to manage.
很明显 你有点难对付
That's because I don't like to be managed.
因为我不喜欢被人管
Right. You're headstrong, and you tend not to listen.
没错 你顽固 不愿接受意见
But the truth is I don't really care.
但其实 我不在乎
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you just say that you don't really care?
你刚才是说你不在乎吗
Yeah. Well, my trip here on earth --
对啊 我来地球的旅程
You know, I mean, it's a vacation.
算是一次度假
And look at me. You know?
看看我
I mean, humans are gonna be putty in my fingers.
人类都将是我的指中之臣
Okay, the expression is putty in your hands.
那句话叫掌中之臣
Yeah, they will be. Check this out.
没错 看看这个
You want to touch it?
想摸摸吗
Mnh-mnh.
不想
Yeah, humans you know, they're so superficial.
你知道 人类很肤浅的
Up there, we just see muscles
在天上 我们认为肌肉
as tissue composed of fibers capable of contracting,
只是可以收缩的纤维组织而已
But down here? Pure sex appeal.
但在这里呢 纯粹的性感利器
And look at these lumps.
看看我的腹肌
Oh, my god. Nice, huh?
上帝啊 很不错 对吧
They're really nice. Bring it down.
确实很棒 把衣服放下来吧
Bring it down. What's wrong with you?
放下来 你是怎么了
Oh, come on.
拜托
When you were in Deb's body,
你在黛比的身体里时
all you cared about was your appearance.
只关心自己的外貌
You know, you spent hours in front of the mirror
你曾在镜子前花几个小时
just curling and uncurling your eyelashes.
把睫毛弄卷又弄直
Uncurling.
是在弄直
Now that you're in Jane's body,
现在你在简的身体里
maybe your priorities have changed, but you're no better or worse.
也许心中的重点变了 但跟以前不分高下
Oh, wow. You're really annoying me.
你把我搞得超心烦
Hey, right now, my priority is...
好吧 目前我的首要任务是...
Damn it. What's my priority again?
该死 我的首要任务是什么来着
I'm guessing your priority is to find old Jane.
我猜你的首要任务是找到原来的简吧
Yes. That's right. Thank you. Thank you.
没错 谢谢你 谢谢
We know her soul is in a body somewhere here in Los Angeles.
我们知道她的灵魂在洛杉矶的某具身体里
We just can't find her.
但找不到她
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表