剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb --
就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Now, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Stacy in the house.
史黛西居然在家呢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I just mean that you're in the house.
我就是说你居然在家呢
Since you sold the pakery,
自从你卖♥♥掉了派糕房♥
I thought you'd be home more.
我以为你会经常待在家里
Oh. I've been busy.
我一直挺忙的
Busy with what?
忙啥呢
Things...
各种事情
...that people do.
人们都做的事
Okay.
好吧
Where are you when you do these things?
你做事的时候在哪
Places...
各种地方
where people go.
人们都去的地方
Stace, what's going on?
史黛西 怎么回事
Ladies, can you keep it down, please?
女士们 拜托小点声好吗
Sorry, Paul.
抱歉 保罗
No, no. Do not whisper for him.
不行 别为了他小声说话
Paul, you are a guest! Yeah, I know.
保罗 你是客人 我知道
That's why I stopped using your toothbrush.
所以我没用你的牙刷了
And...
还有
I started wearing underwear.
我开始穿内♥裤♥了
What else do you want from me?
你还想让我怎样
Oh, god.
天呐
It's 8:30. I should've been out of here at 8:24.
八点半了 我本该在8点24分出门的
Now that Owen's your boss, you can't be late?
欧文成了你上司 你就不能迟到了吗
No, no.
不是
I have figured out a way to work with my ex-fiance?
我想出了一个和前未婚夫共事的办法
Avoidance?
躲避吗
You bet.
没错
See, he gets to the firm at 9:15,
他9点15分到公♥司♥
so I arrive at 9:10.
所以我要比他早五分钟到
And then I hide out in my office till 9:20,
然后我在办公室里躲到9点20分
when he goes into his office.
等到他进了办公室
And I can pretty much roam freely
我差不多就可以自♥由♥驰骋了
till 11:00, when he comes out for a snack.
直到11点 他会出来吃零食
I wonder if Courteney Cox has to do this
我好奇柯特妮·考克斯和大卫·阿奎特♥共♥事时
when she works with David Arquette.
是不是也这样做的
Now it's 8:31.
现在已经8点31分了
Stacy, have a good day, whatever it is you're doing.
史黛西 不管你最近忙什么 祝你一切顺利
Oh, hang on. Jane, I'm coming with.
稍等 简 我跟你一起去
No, you're not. Yes, I am.
不要 我就要
Don't worry. I got clothes in the car.
别担心 车里有我的衣服
Okay. All right.
好吧 他不在
Now, listen. You can't just hang out at my office.
听着 你不能在我办公室里闲逛
This is a place of business.
这是办公的地方
You let your other guardian angels up here.
可你允许你的其他守护天使进来
But they were working here.
他们在这儿工作啊
You don't see Owen, do you?
你没看见欧文吧
No. Okay.
没有 那好
Look, Jane, just give me a job.
简 给我份工作吧
I'll do anything.
我做牛做马都愿意
I have tremendous upper-body strength.
我的上身力量很不错
No. Stop.
别说了
It's Owen.
是欧文
Um, um, move. Move!
让开 让开
Kim!
金
My dry cleaning. I need a 24-hour turnaround.
我要干洗的衣服 24小时之内完成
Tell Nicole. She's your new assistant.
跟妮可说吧 她是你的新助理
Welcome.
欢迎加入
I like the place on the corner. There's a coupon in my desk.
我喜欢街角的干洗店 我桌上有优♥惠♥券
And, uh, my car needs a wash.
还有 我的车也要洗了
Sorry, but I don't do personal errands.
抱歉 我不做私人差事
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, Owen brought me from the courthouse
欧文把我从法♥院♥带过来
to deal with client-related business --
帮忙处理客户业务
Motions, pleadings, research.
动议 诉状 调查
You're serious.
你没开玩笑
Then you're fired.
那你被炒了
Go steal some office supplies. I won't tell.
去偷点办公用品吧 我不会告密的
Owen never gets coffee this early.
欧文从来不会这么早喝咖啡
He must've had a late night.
他肯定熬夜熬得很晚
Jane, about that job --
简 工作的事
I got skills. I can juggle.
我技能可多了 我会玩杂耍
I can speak Latin -- well, pig Latin.
我会说拉丁语 其实是假拉丁语
I can do impressions. I mean, I can learn.
我会模仿 我可以学啦
You want a job?
你想要份工作
Follow Stacy and find out what she's been doing all day.
跟踪史黛西 看她整天在干些什么
You want me to spy on your best friend?
你想让我监视你的闺蜜
Oh, my god, you're right. That's a terrible idea.
天啊 你说得对 这主意真糟糕
It's an awesome idea. I can be a spy.
是个超棒的主意 我可以当间谍啦
Okay. I got to make a run for it.
好了 我要开跑了
Jane. Oh! Geez. Owen!
简 天呐 欧文
What -- what a surprise.
你怎么在这儿啊
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲我
What? No. No. Come on.
什么 没呢 怎么会
Stop. Please.
打住吧 拜托
Kim is concerned that we can't work together.
金担心我们无法一起工作
Well, did you tell her that we are professionals?
你告诉了她我们都是专业人士吗
I did,
我说过了
which is why I'm your new co-counsel on your Jenson pro bono.
所以我成了你的詹森无偿服务案的协理律师
Great.
好极了
That's great.
真是好极了
My S.A.T. scores got red-flagged by the Testing Service.
我的高考分数受到了考试服务处的警告
They said his scores went up too much after his first try.
他们说他这次分数比第一次高太多
If scores increase more than 350 points,
如果分数进步了超过350分
it triggers an automatic investigation for cheating.
就会引发针对作弊行为的自动调查
I studied every waking minute,
我每时每刻都在学习
except when I was in school or running track.
除了在学校里或者参加田径训练
He runs track for the Santa Monica Track Club.
他加入了圣莫尼卡田径俱乐部
It's a world-class team.
是世界级的队伍
She's a very proud mom.
她很为自己的儿子感到骄傲
Four years ago, the principal at Elmcrest Prep
四年前 榆冠预科学校的校长
handpicked my son for their outreach program.
亲自选中我儿子加入他们的外展项目
And now he's the first one in our family to go to college,
现在他是我们家第一位准大学生
and with a full scholarship.
他还拿到了全额奖学金
If you get my scores reinstated.
如果你们能恢复我的分数的话
It says here you got a 1650 the first time
这里显示你第一次考了1650分
and then a 2050? Yeah.
第二次考了2050分 对
I need an 1800 for the scholarship.
我要考1800分才能得到奖学金
Nick, a formal investigation takes three months.
尼克 正式调查会耗时三个月
And I know it's a pain, but why not just take the test again?
我知道这种事很烦 但为何不再考一次呢
The next test date isn't for another month.
下一次考试还要等一个月
I need to send my scores in to Tufts by next week.
下周前我就要把分数寄给塔夫茨大学
These cases can be very difficult to expedite.
此类案子很难申请到加急审讯
There are strict protocols. You should know that --
有严格的规程 你应该知道...
We will get right on it.
我们马上就会着手办理
We'll start by invoking the arbitration clause,
我们首先会援用仲裁条款
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表