剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
because Stella, a dog in heat, constitutes --
因为斯黛拉这只发♥情♥的狗
An attractive nuisance.
可以说是有害诱惑
Why not?
何乐不为呢
Get right on that.
立刻着手去办
Jane! I know what she's doing behind your back.
简 我知道她在背着你做什么了
Check these out.
看这个
Her name's Leslie.
她叫莱斯利
She's prompt, a good listener,
她很敏捷 善于倾听
And she drinks chai lattes with agave.
她喝加龙舌兰的印度茶拿铁
Oh, my god.
天呐
I know. What's wrong with a little white sugar?
我知道 加点白糖就怎么了
No, Paul.
不是 保罗
Stacy and I drink chai lattes with agave at that caffe.
史黛西和我总喝那家加龙舌兰的印度茶拿铁
I mean -- I mean, we used to.
我是说 我们以前总去
God. Do you get what this means?
天呐 你知道这代表什么吗
Uh, they're thirsty?
代表她们渴了
It means that I have not been there for her,
代表我没能在身边陪她
and she found a new best friend.
而她找到了新闺蜜
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
You think?
你也觉得吗
No, it makes sense. They've been inseparable.
这说得通 她们完全黏在一起
After the caffe, they went to the park,
喝过咖啡 她们去了公园
and then Leslie came back to your place,
之后莱斯利去了你们家
and they talked for hours.
她们又聊了好几个小时
No. You know what?
不 你知道吗
I have been so obsessed with my wedding and my breakup
我一直都在为婚礼和分手而忙乱
that I have not been there for her.
根本没有去关心她
And she stood by me
她一直支持我
through everything that I have been through,
经历了所有事情
including my home waxing disaster.
包括痛苦的自助脱毛
God, I'm a terrible friend. I have to fix this.
我是个糟糕的朋友 我得弥补
Oh, wait. Should I keep spying on Stacy?
稍等 我要继续跟踪史黛西吗
I'll take that as a yes!
我就当要继续了
Teri, send Stacy flowers --
泰丽 给史黛西送束花
tulips, her favorite --
送郁金香 那是她的最爱
and write on the card "To a wonderful friend."
在卡片上写"送给一位靠谱的朋友"
You never send me flowers,
你从没给我送过花
And I am a wonderful friend and an assistant.
我也是个靠谱的朋友 还是你助理
You know what? You're right. Send yourself flowers.
你说得对 给你自己也送一束
How thoughtful. Where are you going?
真是贴心 你要去哪
My office.
去我办公室
The Jensons are in the conference room.
詹森一家在会议室
Owen is on the phone with the arbitrator,
欧文在跟仲裁员打电♥话♥
and the verdict is in.
结果出来了
Ooh, that was fast. Um, you know what?
还真快 说起来
I don't really want flowers. I-I want chocolate.
我不想要花 我想要巧克力
Great. Okay. Yeah. Send yourself some chocolate.
没问题 送你自己点巧克力
Oh, wait. Um, but what should I write on the card?
等等 我要在卡片上写什么
I'm very sorry.
很抱歉
I spoke with the arbitrator, who sided with the Testing Service.
我跟仲裁员聊过 他支持考试服务处
They'll have three months for their investigation.
他们会花三个月进行调查
No. We can appeal.
不 我们可以上诉
We will not give up.
决不放弃
There's something else.
还有件事
I called principal Daly to tell her about the decision.
我打给戴利校长告诉了她结果
She says you took a drug test through the track team?
她说你在田径队做过药检
Yeah, at the meet last week. I peed in a cup.
对 上周做的尿检
You failed the test. Nick?
检测呈阳性 尼克
It's impossible. I don't do drugs.
不可能 我不嗑药
They found amphetamines.
他们检出了安♥非♥他♥命♥
And since Elmcrest has a zero-tolerance policy,
鉴于榆冠的零容忍♥政策
You've been expelled.
你已经被开除了
Boss, police.
老板 有警♥察♥
I'm going to jail?
我要进监狱了
Marlena Jenson? Yes?
马乐娜·詹森 怎么
You are under arrest for criminal sale of a controlled-substance.
你因非法出♥售♥管制药品而被捕
What?! What?!
什么 什么
Mom?!
妈妈
Okay, okay. Do not say a word.
好了 什么都别说
We will meet you at the station.
我们会去监狱见你
The D.A. believes that you gave your son drugs,
检方认为你给了你儿子毒品
which, under the law, constitutes a sale.
根据法律 构成出♥售♥
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
His urine test revealed
他的尿检发现了
a banned schedule II substance -- adderall.
第二种违禁药物 安得拉
Adderall? I take adderall.
安得拉 我吃安得拉
My doctor prescribed it for my A.D.H.D.
那是医生为我的多动症开的药
We know. The D.A. Spoke to your insurance carrier.
我们知道 检方找你的保险公♥司♥了解过情况
Adderall is a known academic steroid,
安得拉是已知的人工合成物
since it helps with focus.
能帮助集中注意力
Now, the D.A.'s theory is that you gave the pills to Nick
检方的理论是你把药给了尼克
to help him focus on the S.A.T.
帮他在高考中集中注意力
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做
Marlena, where do you keep your adderall?
马乐娜 你的安得拉放在哪
In my medicine cabinet.
我的药箱里
Is it possible that Nick could have taken them himself?
可能是尼克自己拿的吗
Attractive nuisance? That's an insult to Stella.
什么有害诱惑 那是对斯黛拉的侵犯
Your Honor, California Code 30954 states
法官大人 根据《加州法典》第30954条
that it is unlawful to permit any female dog
在任何雌狗发♥情♥时
to run at large when the dog is in heat.
允许它自♥由♥跑动 都是违法的
De facto attractive nuisance, Your Honor.
这是事实上的有害诱惑 法官大人
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
The Code violation doesn't sound in tort law.
违反行为准则在侵权行为中没有效力
I agree.
我同意
Clever argument, but the plaintiff is right.
这个论点很机智 但原告观点正确
Unless you have something else to argue,
如果你们没有其他论据
We're moving on to damages tomorrow.
我们明天开始讨论损害赔偿
Yes, I took adderall.
对 我拿了安得拉
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
抱歉我没告诉你
Because you knew it was cheating.
因为你知道那是作弊
No.
不是
A buddy in my S.A.T. prep group told me about the "Smarties."
高考备考小组的同学跟我提起过"聪明胶囊"
It wasn't like I took them to get high or anything.
我没有拿它来制♥造♥亢奋
Okay, Nick. Did you take the pills from your mom?
好的 尼克 你是从你妈妈那里拿的药吗
No. I swear.
不是 我发誓
Then where did you get them? I don't know.
那从哪弄的 我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思
I can show you how I got them.
我可以演示给你们看
You go to this t-shirt website.
访问这家T恤网站
Then you go to the order page.
进入订购页面
Under "Quantity," You type in your locker number.
在"购买♥♥数量"栏填入储物柜号♥码
I'll type in my friend's, since I'm expelled.
因为我被开除了 所以输了我朋友的号♥码
Then you put in your Paypal account,
然后输入支付宝账号♥
and your credit card gets charged in 10 bucks to Awesome T's.
信♥用♥卡♥就会收到"帅气T恤"的10美元账单
The next day, you open your locker,
第二天 打开储物柜
and you find an envelope with two beans.
就会发现一个装着两粒胶囊的信封
I am...amazed.
真是...不可思议
So you'll show this to the cops,
你们会把这个情况上报给警方
and they'll release my mom, right?
他们就会放了我妈 对吗
Well, we can't go to the police till we can verify what you told us.
我们要先证实你的话 才能报♥警♥
And I know how to do just that.
我有办法
You want me to pretend to be his mother?
你要我扮他的母亲
Stepmother.
是继母
Dad is 80, you're his hot trophy wife,
老爹八十高龄 你就是他的热辣娇妻
and Paul is your stepson who wants to go to Elmcrest Prep.
保罗是你想上榆冠预科学校的继子
We are setting up a sting to find out who's selling drugs.
我们设个局 查出贩毒人员
Like "21 jump street."
就像《龙虎少年队》
I'm Channing Tatum,
我是钱宁·塔图姆
though there is something special about Jonah Hill.
尽管乔纳·希尔比较特别
Great. You're going on a tour later this afternoon.
好 你们今天下午晚些时候去参观学校
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表