剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
that would apply in a case like this.
根本不适用于这种案子
What the hell is that?
这是怎么回事
Your honor...It's a gorilla.
法官大人 这是只大猩猩
Why is it in my courtroom?
它怎么会出现在我的法庭
A salesperson at the Fresno Mattress Emporium
弗雷斯♥诺♥床垫商场的一名销♥售♥员
wears this exact gorilla costume and hasn't been fired.
穿了这套大猩猩的服装却没有被解雇
We contend that the dragqueen costume
我们认为变装皇后装
should be treated no differently.
不应被区别对待
While I question the merits of this case,
尽管我质疑本案是否成立
you've made your point.
但你提出了合理论点
There is enough here to go to trial,
这足以进行庭审了
which will begin later today.
今天晚些时候开庭
That is all.
休庭
Thanks for your help.
多谢帮忙
No problem. It was fun.
不客气 扮猩猩很有意思
You didn't tell me Owen was the judge.
你没告诉我欧文是本案法官
Eh, last-minute change-up.
临时换的人
What the hell happened at that wedding?
婚礼上到底发生了什么
First, Jane doesn't show. Then Owen passes out.
先是简没有露面 然后欧文晕了过去
Now they're not talking.
现在他们又不理对方了
It's weird.
真奇怪
You know something, don't you?
你知道实情 对吧
I got to get back to the office and prep for trial.
我要回办公室准备庭审了
I could use your help.
过来帮我吧
Knock-knock.
有人吗
A peace offering.
向你伸出"百合"枝
Spring lilies are my favorite.
人家最喜欢春季百合了
I know.
我知道
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事
The bite mark on Tracy's back --
特蕾西背上的咬痕
Was it ever compared to our client?
与我们客户的齿痕对比过吗
Of course.
当然
The public defender tried to bring in an expert --
公共辩护人想要请专家出庭
But the National Academy of Science
但国家科学院
doesn't accept the validity of bite marks,
不承认咬痕的有效性
despite what you see on "CSI."
尽管《犯罪现场调查》里并非如此
Which is why the judge refused to admit the testimony.
所以法官才会拒绝接受这项证据
Okay, what's missing from this photo?
这张照片里缺了什么
I don't follow.
什么意思
Okay, look closely.
靠近点看
Matthew had braces at the time of the attack.
马修在凶案发生时戴着牙套
Exactly.
没错
So if the attacker bit Tracy so hard
如果凶手狠狠咬了特蕾西
that fibers from the shirt were embedded in the wound,
以至于衬衫上的纤维都嵌入了伤口里
then we should see bruising from the braces
那我们应该能在齿痕边缘
along the edges of the teeth impressions...
看到牙套留下的淤青
If Matthew was the one who bit her.
如果真的是马修咬了她的话
There are none.
结果却没有
Now we go to the A.G.?
我们现在可以去找检察长了吗
Now we go to the A.G.
说得没错
Ms. Bingum, you were handling this appeal four years ago,
宾格温小姐 四年前是你处理了这起上诉
and you seemingly disappeared.
后来你似乎消失了
I can only assume you were conceding your client's guilt.
我猜是你承认你的委托人有罪
You would be assuming incorrectly.
您猜错了
Come on. Stepping in at the last minute?
得了吧 你最后关头才现身
Nice publicity stunt -- get your name in the paper.
不错的炒作 你都上报纸了
But let's be real.
我们认真点吧
She is real. She is very real.
她是认真的 非常认真
And who are you?
你是哪位
I'm a concerned citizen.
我是位热心市民
Look, whoever committed this heinous crime
犯下了这宗滔天大罪的凶手
wasn't wearing braces,
没有戴牙套
or we'd see the associated bruising in this photo.
否则我们会在照片里看到淤青
Our client was wearing braces at the time of the attack.
我们的委托人在凶案发生时戴着牙套
Analysis of old evidence is not the same as new evidence,
对于旧证据的分♥析♥与新证据不同
and therefore, your photo and your conclusions
因此你们的照片和结论
would be irrelevant.
与本案无关
We done?
说完了吧
We also have evidence that Scott Moore,
我们还有证据证明斯科特·摩尔
the jailhouse snitch, and our client
那位监狱告发者与我们的委托人
were never in the south yard at the same time.
从未同时出现在南院
I spoke to Scott.
我跟斯科特谈过
That's where he said he heard our client's
他说自己是在南院听到我们委托人
so-called confession, which obviously never happened.
做了所谓的供认 但此事显然没发生过
That was four years ago.
那是四年前的事情了
And even if he were lying,
即使他真的撒了谎
the statute of limitations has expired on perjury.
但伪证的诉讼时效已过
Not to mention, there's nothing you've told me today
更不用说 你今天告诉我的事情
that would change a judge's mind.
根本不会改变法官的裁决
Well, we're not giving up.
我们是不会放弃的
A man's life is at stake.
一条性命危在旦夕
The man was convicted of murder.
那个人被判了谋杀罪
He will be executed as scheduled.
他会如期被处死
I've been trying to find a procedural way back in,
我很早之前就想从程序上想办法
and I've got nothing.
但却一无所获
Our only chance is to convince Ms. Rivlin
我们唯一的机会就是说服里夫林女士
to consent to an exhumation so we can test her shirt.
同意开棺验尸 对她的衬衫进行化验
Yeah, I agree,
我同意
But the last time I asked didn't go real well.
但我上次征求她意见时 最后挨了一耳光
Well, I just got off the phone with her.
我刚刚跟她通完电♥话♥
She's meeting us downstairs.
她等会在楼下跟我们见面
What? How did you convince her?
什么 你是怎么说服她的
I threatened her with an assault charge for slapping you.
我以扇你耳光的攻击控告威胁她来着
You threatened the mother of a homicide victim?
你威胁了凶案死者的母亲
Yes, and it worked.
是的 而且奏效了
She's giving us five minutes. We have to talk fast.
她只给我们五分钟时间 所以要抓紧谈
I heard about the bite marks.
我听说咬痕的事情了
The prosecutor explained how they're not good evidence.
检察官已经解释过这项证据为何无效了
No, that's true.
确实如此
But we know that this bite mark
但我们知道这处咬痕
was from someone who clearly wasn't wearing braces.
显然是一个没戴牙套的人留下的
Matthew is guilty.
马修有罪
He has to be guilty, or they wouldn't be executing him.
他肯定有罪 否则他们就不会处决他了
Since 1973, 140 people in the United States
自1973年以来 美国有140个人
have been cleared while on death row.
在等待行刑期间被证明无罪
Ms. Rivlin, we didn't know your daughter.
里夫林女士 我们不认识你女儿
We can only imagine your pain.
但能想象到你的丧女之痛
If Matthew committed this crime, he will pay for it,
如果马修犯下了死罪 他会为此付出代价
but if he didn't...
但如果他没有
...What would your daughter want you to do here?
你觉得你女儿会希望你怎么做
Matthew had braces?
马修当时戴着牙套吗
Yes, he did.
是的
You really think he's innocent?
你真的认为他是清白的吗
I really think it's worth finding out.
我觉得这值得我们一探究竟
All right.
好吧
Your client is late.
你的委托人迟到了
He's supposed to take the stand.
现在轮到他出庭作证了
This is not good.
情况不妙
Layanna Desheets in the house!
拉雅娜·德西茨驾到
Oh, god.
天啊
Hey, no, no. You cannot take the stand like that.
你不能穿成这样作证
Why not? Everyone loves Layanna.
为什么 人人都爱拉雅娜
You know what? I agree.
我同意
Our only hope is that the jury doesn't see the costume
我们胜诉的唯一希望是别让陪审团看到这身服装
as changing the business arrangement
并且变更雇主与希德
the owner implicitly made with Cyd.
私下制定的业务协定
I don't know.
我不确定
Let me ask the questions.
我问你个问题
Besides, given the way Owen looks at you,
再说了 鉴于欧文看你的眼神
I should probably take over, regardless.
我觉得最好还是让我接手此案
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表