剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Hiring a guy to change my oil.
雇了个人帮我换油
Well, was he an unlicensed mechanic,
他是不是无照技工
because if you didn't know --
因为如果你不知情...
No, no.
不
He was gonna clean my pipes.
他正要清洁我的管道
I'm sorry. I still don't follow.
抱歉 我不太明白
Jane, I've been charged with solicitation.
简 我被起诉教唆罪
Solicitation?
教唆
Solicitation of what?
教唆什么
Solicitation of sex.
卖♥♥淫
What?!
什么
I've been charged with hiring a male prostitute.
我被起诉雇佣男妓
You hired a man for sex?
你雇佣男妓
Well, I didn't think that's what I was doing.
我认为我没有
It was just a cute guy in a bar.
他只是酒吧里的一个帅哥
Okay. Okay. You know what?
好 这样吧
Let's start at the beginning.
我们从头说起
My dance team had just won the Star America competition.
我的舞蹈队刚赢得美国之星比赛
And not to brag,
不是我自吹自擂
but my choreography was pretty fabulous.
我的编舞可是相当精彩
Well, I'm sure it was.
那一定的
So, um, after I dropped the team off at the studio,
我把团队送回舞蹈室后
I really wasn't ready to go home.
还不准备回家
You wanted to continue celebrating.
你想继续庆祝
I decided to treat myself
我决定犒劳一下自己
to glass of champagne at the Garrison...
在加里森酒吧喝杯香槟
Okay. ...which is where I met the young man.
好 我就是在那里遇到了那个年轻人
How young?
多年轻
He was...twenty-something.
他二十岁左右
Oh. Okay.
好吧
After some small talk,
我们聊了一小会
he asked me to take him back to his apartment, and, uh...
他让我带他回他的公♥寓♥ 然后...
...the flirtation developed into something...more...
调情有了进一步发展
And...then he just whipped out his --
然后他突然亮出了...
whoa. I get the picture.
我能想象
I was gonna say "badge."
我是想说"警♥察♥证"
At first, I thought it was just a game.
起初 我以为只是个游戏
But he was an undercover cop.
可他是个卧底警♥察♥
The apartment was a trap set up by the LAPD vice
那所公♥寓♥是洛杉矶警局民警设置的圈套
as part of a sting operation.
是卧底行动的一部分
You know, I thought it was odd
我当时也觉得奇怪
that he wanted me to go back to his place,
他让我回他的住所
because normally we go back to mine.
因为通常我们是去我家
Wait. Normally?
等等 通常
Let's just say I'm experiencing a bit of a sexual renaissance.
我最近进入了性♥爱♥复兴时期
Oh...dear.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
Bobbi, the police look for key phrases
波比 警方会寻找关键词
that indicate intent to pay for sex,
表明你付钱买♥♥♥春♥的意图
so did you say anything
你有没有说过
that they could have misinterpreted?
他们可以曲解的词
No!
没有
I mean, none of this makes any sense.
这根本就不合乎情理
Okay.
好吧
This cannot get out.
这事不能传出去
I teach children to dance,
我是教孩子跳舞的
and this really could destroy the business.
这事会毁了我的事业
Listen, we are going to get you out on bail,
听着 我们要把你假释出去
and then I'm gonna go speak to the A.D.A.
然后我会去找助理检察官
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Don't worry.
别担心
Tadasana.
山立式
Uttanasana.
站立前屈
Rough crowd. I'm just a beginner.
大家水平参差不齐 我才是个初学者
Tadasana.
山立式
Excuse me, but some of us are trying to focus on our chakras.
不好意思 我正把注意力集中在轮穴上呢
Stacy, you need to stand up right now.
史黛西 你得马上站起来
What? Your pants are seethrough.
什么 你裤子是透明的
What?
什么
Young lady, your mula bandha is showing.
姑娘 你的会阴露出来了
Oh, my god!
天呐
We got to go. Let's go. Okay, okay.
我们得走了 快走 好 好
Tadasana.
山立式
Nicole, have you seen Teri?
妮可 见到泰丽了吗
Courthouse or gynecologist.
法♥院♥或妇科医师
What? I'm sorry.
什么 抱歉
I can't remember, but, um, she told me
我记不起来了 可她让我
to give you your messages.
把留言条交给你
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. These are all Owen's messages.
好吧 这些都是欧文的留言
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Nicole, I need you to call the A.D.A.'s office
好了 妮可 我要你打电♥话♥给助理检察官
and set up a meeting.
安排会面
You know what? I'll -- I'll do it myself.
算了 我还是自己来吧
Thank you, again, for coming all the way out to Wyoming.
再次感谢你大老远跑来怀俄明州
Mr. Wycott, I got to ask you.
怀科特先生 我得问你
At any time, did you and Lonna
你有没有和罗娜
plan on living in Wyoming permanently?
计划过常住怀俄明州
No. No, she told me the house was just for vacations.
没有 她告诉我那房♥子只是为度假用的
And when she served you with the divorce papers,
而她申请离婚时
how long had you two been staying in the Wyoming house?
你们在怀俄明州的住所里待了多久
About 2 1/2 months.
大约两个半月
Did you return to L.A. during that time,
你期间回过洛杉矶吗
even for a short trip?
短期的也算
We were supposed to go back for a wedding,
我们本来要回去参加一场婚礼
But Lonna got sick and we had to cancel.
但罗娜生病了 就取消了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
After the wedding, she made a speedy recovery?
婚礼过后 她很快就恢复了
Yeah. How did you know?
是的 你怎么知道
You need to be living in Wyoming for 60 consecutive days
你需要在怀俄明州连续居住六十天
in order to get divorced in this state.
才能在这个州办理离婚
You know, when we got married,
我们结婚的时候
I vowed to make her happy no matter what.
我发誓无论如何都要让她快乐
I even gave up my career to help her with her business.
我甚至放弃了自己的工作来帮助她的事业
And to find out that she tricked me into moving to Wyoming
结果却发现她骗我到怀俄明州来居住
so that she could get a bigger divorce settlement...
是为了离婚时获得更多财产
It's just wrong.
这么做不对
Jane. You wanted to see me?
简 你找我吗
Yeah. Bobbi Dobkins.
是的 关于波比·德普金丝
She's not a John.
她不是个招♥妓♥的人
I mean, she's an upstanding businessperson.
她是个正直的商人
Do you know how many upstanding businesspeople
你知道有多少正直的商人
get arrested for solicitation?
因为招♥妓♥而被捕吗
My client believed that she had a real connection
我的委托人以为她跟那个卧底警♥察♥
with that undercover cop.
是真的很来电
As a personal favor, please, drop the charges.
就算帮我一个忙 拜托撤销指控吧
Issue a warning.
发一条警告
Two weeks ago, maybe. But not now.
两周前也许还可以 但是现在不行
Cracking down on sex crimes is a priority for the new mayor.
打击性犯罪是新市长上任后的头等大事
So, your boss, the D.A., needs to show off.
所以你的老板 检察官想出风头
Jane, your client's guilty.
简 你的委托人有罪
She is an honest woman.
她是个正直的女人
She swears she never even offered the man money.
她发誓她没有提出付钱给那个男人
No. But she did offer something.
是的 但是她确实提供了一样东西
So, you're offering me dance lessons?
你要给我提供舞蹈课程吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I can offer you Salsa lessons or Tango lessons
我可以给你萨尔萨舞或者探戈舞课程
or even...ballroom lessons.
甚至是交谊舞课程
Well, how many lessons are we talking about?
一共送我多少课程呢
How many?
多少呢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表