剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
for an endorsement.
想要签约
$250,000?
25万美元
No maltese has ever sold for that amount of money, correct?
还没马耳他犬卖♥♥到过这个价吧
Well, not yet.
是还没有
But prior to her pregnancy,
但在她怀孕前
I placed an ad in "The Pedigree Report"
我在《血统报告》登了一则广♥告♥
putting Stella up for sale at that price.
开价25万出♥售♥斯黛拉
You were going to sell Stella?
你之前准备出♥售♥斯黛拉
Before the incident, yes. She was at her prime.
在意外发生前是的 她正值最佳年龄
Did you get any interest?
有人感兴趣吗
No. The ad was only up for a week.
没有 广♥告♥才登了一周
No one's gonna want to buy her in this condition.
她有孕在身 没人会买♥♥她了
Oh, good. Teri, I need your help.
很好 泰丽 我要你帮忙
What can I do for you?
要我帮什么忙
But first, how's it going with Owen?
你先回答我 欧文怎么样
He hates me.
他恨我
He doesn't hate you.
他不恨你
Why would he come to work here?
他为什么来这里工作
To make my life hell.
为了毁掉我的生活
Look, Teri, I just haven't told you something.
听着 泰丽 我有事没告诉你
Oh. Is it that when you work really late,
是不是你们工作到很晚
you lock your office door and take off your bra?
你锁掉办公室的门 脱掉了胸罩
No! Oh, my god!
才没有 天呐
I kissed Grayson right before I was supposed to marry Owen.
我要嫁给欧文前 吻了格雷森
I know. I figured it out.
我知道 我猜到了
Grayson comes in to check on you,
格雷森去找你
and then Owen passes out -- bam -- wedding called off.
然后欧文就昏过去了 婚礼突然就取消了
Let's be honest.
实话实说
You've been mooning over Grayson ever since he came to work here.
格雷森一来 你就早已垂涎三尺了
I'm horrible.
我真不厚道
Who isn't?
谁不是呢
Now, what can I do for you?
我能怎么帮你呢
AwesomeT's website -- I'm confused.
"帅气T恤"的网站 我不明白
How did the janitor set up this website?
清洁工怎么创立的这个网站
You think he had help?
你觉得有人帮他
There are a bunch of genius kids at this school.
这所学校有一大群天才孩子
So I wonder,
所以我在想
Was the janitor the brains or was he just the mule?
清洁工到底是主谋还是只是帮凶
I'm on it.
交给我了
Thanks for letting me tell you about Grayson.
谢谢你听我说了格雷森的事
And thank you for the amazing box of imported chocolates
也多谢你那盒比史黛西的花
that cost twice as much as Stacy's flowers.
贵了一倍的美味进口巧克力
Mr. Dumont, as an A.K.C. registered judge,
杜蒙先生 作为美国犬业协会的注册裁判
in your opinion, is Stella worth $250,000?
你认为斯黛拉值25万美元吗
I'd like to see her walk, please.
我得看她走几步
Come closer.
走近一点
That dog was never worth $250,000.
这条狗远值不了25万美元
And why is that?
请问为何
The maltese is known for its long and silky hair.
马耳他犬以其长滑的毛发闻名
Stella has a slight frizz.
斯黛拉的毛发有点卷曲
She has a bit of tear-staining, perhaps from distichiasis.
她有泪痕症状 可能是因为双行睫
I also detect a very slight harelip.
我还发现了轻微的唇裂
So you're saying Stella wouldn't win Westminster?
所以斯黛拉不可能赢得西敏寺犬展冠军
That's correct.
没错
Don't get me wrong.
别误解我
The dog is high-caliber, but she's not a champion.
这条狗质量很高 但不是顶级的
Thank you.
谢谢
When was the last time you judged a national competition?
你上一次在全国比赛做裁判是什么时候
About three years ago.
大约三年前
Did you have an affair with Maria Frankel,
你和三年前赢得冠军的
the owner of the bichon frise
卷毛比熊犬的主人
who won that competition three years ago?
玛丽亚·弗兰克尔有不正当关系吗
Objection. That has nothing to do
反对 这与证人
with the witness's ability to evaluate a dog's worth.
甄别犬种优劣的能力无关
Your honor, I'd like to rephrase the question.
法官大人 我请求对提问重新措辞
Go ahead.
继续
You believed miss Frankel's bichon was a national champion?
你认为弗兰克尔小姐的比熊犬是冠军级别的吗
That's right.
没错
And since the dog won that competition three years ago,
那条狗三年前赢了比赛之后
has it even placed in another competition?
是否再参加过其他任何比赛
No.
没有
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Sleeping with a contestant's owner?
和参赛狗的主人有染
How could you not tell us that?
你怎么能不向我们坦白
I didn't think it was relevant.
我以为这是两码事
You lost all credibility on the stand.
你的可信度在听证席上荡然无存
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Let's go.
我们走吧
She's fat.
她很胖
I'm pregnant! So not cool, buddy.
我怀孕了 你太不厚道了
Not you.
不是说你
Stella.
是斯黛拉
She's too big for a maltese that's three weeks' pregnant.
怀孕三个月的马耳他犬没她这么大
Well, the father was a large dog.
她怀的是大狗的种
That doesn't explain her oddly proportioned weight gain.
但这解释不了她不成比例的发胖
I didn't notice it from the other angle,
我从其他角度没注意到
But I'd take a look at her medical records.
但我觉得有必要看看她的病历
Maybe she's being treated
也许她在接受
for a thyroid condition or something glandular.
甲状腺或者其他腺体疾病的治疗
which would decrease her value on the open market
比起怀孕来更加会降低
prior to getting pregnant.
她在市场上的要价
I'll subpoena her vet records and meet you back at the office.
我去申请查看她的兽医记录 办公室见
Thank you.
谢谢
Jane.
简
Oh, what now? Did Stacy un-friend me on facebook?
又怎么了 史黛西在脸书上删了我好友吗
No. I think I've reached
不是 我觉得我发现了
a very interesting conclusion about Stacy.
一个关于史黛西的有趣结论
Take a look at these pictures.
看看这些照片
Yeah, I've seen them already.
我已经看过了
Well, this time, look closely.
这次仔细看看
Stacy and Leslie are always touching.
史黛西和莱斯利总是有肢体接触
Women are not uptight like men. We touch.
女人不像男人一样保守 我们会有肢体接触
If you're implying that Stacy and Leslie are romantically involved,
要是你在暗示她们两个在搅基
you're way off.
那你就错得离谱了
Yesterday at school, Stacy asked the principal
昨天在学校里 史黛西问校长
if they accept students from same-sex families,
是否接受来自同性恋家庭的孩子
which is totally out of character
这实在与她的身份不符
because she was married to my dad.
因为她和我爸是夫妻呢
And not to play into stereotypes,
不是我有成见
but Leslie drives a Subaru and she's a vegan.
但莱斯利开斯巴鲁车 还是素食主义者
And when was the last time Stacy was on a date with a dude?
史黛西上一次和男生约会是什么时候
Look, I would know if my best friend was a lesbian.
如果我的闺蜜是拉拉 我肯定知道
Oh, my god! My best friend is a lesbian!
天啊 我闺蜜是个拉拉
This is wonderful news!
真是惊天好消息
See? She doesn't hate me.
看吧 她才不讨厌我
She just needed time to come out to me.
她只是要花点时间向我出柜
I'm gonna be the most supportive friend ever.
我一定要全力支持她
Jane, in your office, now.
简 来你办公室 现在
Thank you, paul.
谢谢你 保罗
Paul?
保罗
I've been watching you, and I have a proposition.
我注意你很久了 我有个提议
Well, I'm on a roll, so bring it on, sista.
我状态正好 来吧 宝贝
I don't play like that.
你想多了
Sorry. What can I do for you?
抱歉 有何贵干
I just saw your memo.
我看到你的备忘录了
You're arguing that taking adderall is not cheating?
你想辩称服用安非他明不算作弊吗
According to their guidelines,
根据他们的规定
Adderall is not a banned substance.
安非他明不是违禁药物
Nick took it illegally. That's cheating.
尼克非法服用 这就是作弊
It's kind of a gray area.
这可是灰色地带
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表