剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Larry Kaswell is kind, and he's decent.
拉瑞·卡斯维为人善良正直
He's responsible.
他很有责任感
So please don't punish who he was.
所以请不要因为他的过去而惩罚他
Celebrate who he's become.
请祝福他如今脱胎换骨的样子
I know I will.
我知道自己会这么做的
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你抽空见我
Of course. What's going on?
别客气 有什么事
Well, for starters, the government is collecting
首先 政♥府♥在为贿赂外国官员
fines from Bronson for bribing foreign officials,
向布朗森收取罚款
and you are entitled to 30% of those fines.
而且处罚金的30%归你所有
Oh, my god.
天啊
I know. But it gets better.
开心吧 还有更好的消息
Okay, the U.S. Attorney was gonna force Bronson
美国检察院本想强迫布朗森
to liquidate the pageant, but I had a better idea.
清偿选美大赛的债务 但我有个更好的办法
In lieu of your 30%, I suggested that
我建议将选美大赛交给你承办
they give the pageant to you.
以此代替30%的处罚金
Give the pageant to me?
把选美大赛交给我
I'd own the pageant?
选美大赛归我承办了吗
Well, I mean, unless you prefer the cash.
除非你更想要现金
Oh, my god! That's amazing!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, Jane, I promise to be the best pageant owner ever.
简 我保证会做最出色的选美大赛承办人
And I vow to protect and defend
我发誓要保护并维护
the honor, integrity, kindness, and decency
荣誉 正直 善良 庄重
that are the soul of any true pageant queen.
这些真正选美皇后的灵魂品质
Can I help you?
有事找我吗
Uh...well, I won my qui tam case.
我赢了共分罚款诉讼案
Yep, that is great news. Yes.
真是个好消息 是啊
Grayson already told me.
格雷森已经告诉我了
What's going on, Jane?
怎么了 简
Okay.
好吧
I know that you said no to Stacy, and I think I know why.
我知道你拒绝了史黛西 我大概知道原因
Do you, now?
是吗
Being a sperm donor for a lovely woman trying to have a baby?
为一位想要孩子的可爱姑娘捐精
Owen, that is something you would do...
欧文 这种忙你是愿意帮的
If it weren't for me.
如果不是因为我
So this is about you.
这么说这事跟你有关
The only reason you said no is because you think
你拒绝的唯一理由就是因为你认为
that we might still get back together,
我们还有可能重修旧好
and if that is what you want,
如果你想跟我复合
I'm ready to work through our issues
我已经准备好处理我们之间的问题
and -- and, someday, start a family of our own.
并在将来组建我们俩自己的家庭
But if I'm wrong, and we're really, really over,
但如果我想错了 如果我们已破镜难圆
please, please be true to who you are
拜托你要真诚对待自己的内心
and help Stacy start a family.
帮助史黛西怀上这个孩子
Got your text. Am I going to jail?
收到你的短♥信♥了 我要坐牢吗
The clerk called.
书♥记♥员打来电♥话♥了
You're home free, and you get to go back to coaching the Bulldogs.
你可以回家了 而且可以继续执教斗牛犬队
But you have to continue living with me through the end of playoffs.
但在季后赛结束前 你必须跟我一起住
Oh, well, great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
I, uh... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Look, I'll be out of the house by the end of the championships, okay?
锦标赛结束之后我就搬走 好吗
Not so fast.
不用这么急
Once the baby's here, I'm gonna need a little help,
孩子出生之后 我需要人帮忙
so I expect you to pull your weight.
我想让你充个数
I, uh -- I don't even know how to change a diaper.
我都不知道怎么换尿布
Never learned.
从没学过
I, uh -- whew, boy.
我 老天
I guess there's a first time for everything, huh?
凡事都有第一次
Well, you can start with this.
你可以从这个开始学
Oh, great. Just pretend it's a diaper bag.
太棒了 就假装这是个尿布袋
Hey, dad, I'll meet you at the elevator.
爸 电梯口见
All right, sweetheart.
好的 亲爱的
Grayson, got a minute? Sure. What's up?
格雷森 现在有空吗 有 什么事
Excuse me.
失陪
Is something going on with you and Nicole?
你和妮可之间有什么情况吗
I'm not judging you if there is.
如果有 我不会看扁你
I mean, we all know I've found company with people at this office.
众所周知 我自己也陷入了办公室恋情
Why are you asking?
你为何要问
Come on. Lawyers and support staff?
得了吧 律师和后勤人员搞到一起
I mean, if you're serious with her, then fine. Good for you.
如果你对她是认真的 那没问题
But if it's just a fling,
但如果只是及时行乐
they tend to end in tears and out-of-court settlements.
那往往会以痛苦和庭外和解收场
So as a partner, I'm asking you to consider
所以作为合伙人 我请你考虑一下
whether it's worth ruining a long-term working relationship
为了及时行乐而毁掉长♥期♥的工作关系
for a bit of fun.
是否值得
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
Can we talk in private?
咱们能私下谈谈吗
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Let's go outside.
咱们出去谈吧
Nicole... I want to say that
妮可 我想说
I've enjoyed the time we've spent together.
我很享受我们共度的这段时光
Me too.
我也是
But we both know it's just been a fling,
但我们都知道这只是及时行乐而已
and I'm not really a fling kind of guy.
而我不是个及时行乐的人
Well, I appreciate you telling me.
谢谢你坦诚地告诉我
So...
所以
I'd like us to go on a date...
我想跟你约会
Like, a real date...
真正的约会
If that's cool.
如果你同意的话
Okay.
好啊
But I got to warn you...
但我要提醒你
I don't sleep with guys on the first date.
我不会在第一次约会跟人上♥床♥
Gonna go.
我得走了
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 嗯
Hi, Stace.
史黛西
Uh, do you have a minute? I'd like to talk now.
你有空吗 我想跟你谈谈
Yeah, yeah. Sure. Of course.
好的 没问题
Um, just packing up for the night.
我已经在收拾东西了
Maybe I can take you out for a drink.
我请你喝一杯好吗
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Is everything okay, sweetie?
一切都好吗 亲爱的
Jane, I'm having a baby.
简 我就要有宝宝了
What? Oh, my God. What?
什么 天啊 你说什么
Owen just told me that he changed his mind.
欧文刚刚告诉我他改主意了
He's gonna be my sperm donor.
他答应做我的捐精者
Oh, my God. That... that's amazing.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Um, I'm so happy for you.
我真替你高兴
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表