剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Jane, nobody's blaming you for the setback.
简 就算输了也没人会怪你
Well, I'm sure Franklin and Tamara weren't impressed.
我觉得弗兰克林和塔玛拉不会高兴的
No, they weren't.
没错
It's obvious the A.D.A. sped up the hearing
很明显助理地检的策略是加快听证速度
so they could blind-side you with an avalanche of evidence.
用大量证据来攻其不备
After we recessed, I tried talking to Scott.
休庭之后 我想跟斯科特聊聊
He just keeps repeating that he's innocent,
他就一直重复说他是无辜的
like if he says it enough times, it'll be true.
好像他多重复几遍就能成真似的
Well, probably time to start thinking about a plea.
也许现在该考虑抗辩了
Yeah, that's why I'm combing through the evidence.
嗯 所以我得梳理一下证据
I got to find something to hang this plea on,
我得找到突破点才能将抗辩进行下去
otherwise our client is looking at the death penalty.
否则我们的委托人将要面临死刑
Ms. Kaswell, I agreed to this meeting
卡斯维小姐 我之所以同意这次会面
because I'm sympathetic to your client,
是因为我同情你的委托人
but you're not going to change my mind.
但你不会让我改变主意
What if I told you that George won the jackpot
如果我跟你说乔治在和莫莉婚内时
while he was still married to Molly?
赢了头彩呢
That's crazy.
简直不可理喻
My office contacted the casino.
我们律所联♥系♥了赌场
He won the jackpot in December of 2011,
他在2011年12月赢了头彩
when he was not yet divorced from Molly.
那时候他还没跟莫莉离婚
Mr. Randal, you're gonna be in a lot more trouble
兰道尔先生 你最好现在就把事说清楚
if you don't come clean now.
否则后果自负
Yes. It's true.
是真的
You're a pig.
你真是头猪
And that's an insult to pigs.
这么说还是对猪的侮辱
That money is community property.
那笔钱是夫妻共有财产
Therefore, I'm discontinuing your alimony
因此 我要终止你的赡养费支付
and awarding the winnings to your client.
这笔钱全额交给你的委托人
Yes!
太好了
We will expect payment immediately.
我们要求即时付款
I don't have it.
我没有钱
Check my bank account. I've got less than 1,000 bucks.
查我银行账户吧 还剩不到一千块
Even my attorney is working for beer.
我连律师费都是靠喝酒来买♥♥单的
How did you blow 100 grand?
你是怎么挥霍掉十万块的
A few epic trips to Cabo.
去卡布豪游了几趟
I'm sorry, Molly.
对不起 莫莉
I'm just flat broke.
我穷得叮当响
This is your guy.
这个人适合你
Donor 18-21A. Mmm!
捐精者18-21A
Graduated from Yale, plays the violin.
耶鲁大学毕业 会拉小提琴
With his genes, your kids would never need a calculus tutor.
有他的基因 孩子绝对不用请微积分家教
I kind of like this Abercrombie hunk.
我挺喜欢这个帅小伙
Okay.
好的
Well, he's an actor/model/spinning instructor.
他是演员兼模特兼动感单车教练
I think you'd be lucky
我觉得要是你的孩子
if your kids were able to read by the age of 20.
二十岁时会识字 你也该烧高香了
Stacy, you're a really beautiful woman.
史黛西 你很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
But you are gonna have to compensate in other areas
但有些地方你得找人来弥补
to make for a perfect combo.
才算是完美组合
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吗
Yes. I don't have dimples.
是的 我没有酒窝
I need a guy who does.
所以我要一个酒窝男
And look at his dimples.
你瞧他的酒窝多漂亮
Oh, but, Stacy, hold on to your uterus.
史黛西 做好准备 别太激动
I just found you the perfect donor.
我刚替你找到了完美的捐精者
He's gorgeous.
他真帅
And brilliant.
也很聪明
He double-majored in theology and engineering
拥有神学和工程学的双学位
at Stanford University.
斯坦福大学毕业
Oh, my god, he's working on his phd at UCLA.
我的天 他在加州大学洛杉矶分校读博士
Captain of the water polo team, expert skier.
水球队队长 滑雪悍将
And his full lips work with a girl or a boy.
他饱满的双唇遗传给男孩女孩都好看
Ah! Teri, he's perfect.
泰丽 他是完美人选
Wait. What is it?
那个是什么
Donor 17-85B is out of stock.
捐精者17-85B库存用尽
No, no.
不要啊
They -- they can't be out of stock.
怎么可能没有库存
I need 17-85B.
我要17-85B
Don't worry. I think I have an idea.
别担心 我有办法
But Jane needs me now.
但现在简要我帮忙
But -- but --
可是
Trust me, I will take care of this.
相信我 我会搞定的
Hey, boss. What's up?
老板 什么事
Are there any more photos of the crime scene?
案发现场还有没有其他照片
Well, it's a 500-square-foot apartment,
公♥寓♥总共就四十多平♥米♥
and these photos cover every inch of it.
这些照片每个角落都拍到了
Why?
怎么了
Scott left his place with flowers.
斯科特离开家的时候拿着花
I don't see flowers anywhere in Lisa's apartment.
我没看到丽莎家有花
See, and the missing flowers
这束失踪的花
could provide an alternate theory of the crime.
可以给我们提供本案的另一个推理
Maybe Scott was seeing a second woman
斯科特可能是在同一栋公♥寓♥楼里
in the same complex?
跟其他女人见面
Baseball players are total dogs...
棒球手都是花♥花♥公♥子♥
...which I find hot,
我觉得这样好性感
but I know is wrong.
虽然很混♥蛋♥
A secret girlfriend could explain
一个秘密情人可以解释
why he was in the building at the time of the murder.
他为什么会在案发时在公♥寓♥楼里
Okay, would you get me a list of all the tenants in the complex?
你能不能帮我找公♥寓♥楼里所有租客的名单
I'm on it. Thanks.
马上 谢了
You got a second?
有空吗
Sure. What's up?
当然 什么事
I hate to say this, but I'm disappointed.
我不想这么说 但我很失望
Grayson, I know.
格雷森 我知道
The other night, it was so thoughtful,
那天晚上 你很贴心
but for obvious reasons --
但你也清楚原因
Stop. I'm not talking about us.
停 我不是在说我们俩的事
It's your case.
我在说你的案件
You solicited business from an accused murderer
你接了谋杀嫌疑犯的案子
so you could impress his employer.
想借此取悦他的老板
Hold on. It's not like that.
慢着 不是这样的
No? He may not be guilty.
不是吗 他可能是无辜的
Owen said you're looking for an alternate theory to help with a plea.
欧文说你在琢磨另一套推理来做抗辩的筹码
Well, yeah, that's true, but --
是 没错 但是
You've never solicited business
你从来都不会接
from clients you don't believe in.
你不相信的客户的案子
But you actively sought this guy out. Why?
但你却主动帮这个人 为什么
It's complicated.
这很复杂
With Parker gone, things have...
帕克走了 事情...
...have changed.
有了变化
Grayson And I'm an idiot.
格雷森 我真笨
You weren't trying to impress your client's employer.
你不是想取悦你委托人的老板
You were trying to impress yours.
你是想取悦自己的老板
And about the other night,
至于那天晚上的事
as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.
我权当从没发生过
The I.R.S. just put a lien on my new business.
国税局刚刚留置了我新开张的生意
What?
什么
They're saying I owe $40,000 in back taxes.
他们说我欠了四万块补缴税款
$40,000!
四万啊
George never paid taxes on his gambling winnings.
乔治赢的奖金没有纳税
The casino made him fill out a tax form,
赌场让他填了税单
but they didn't withhold anything.
但他们没扣除税费
Oh, my god, Molly.
我的天 莫莉
I got the winnings declared as a marital asset,
我让那笔钱成为了婚姻财产
and now the I.R.S. can go after you.
现在国税局可以找你要钱了
Yeah, and now I'm gonna lose my clinic
没错 现在因为你干的好事
because of what you did.
我要保不住诊所了
I didn't know this would happen.
我不知道会这样
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表