剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I know it's a cliche, but...
但我认为她是因为那个吻而伤心致死的
I believe she died of a broken heart because of that kiss.
我们才是杀害她的凶手
We were the ones who killed her.
-马修 -我永远都得不到幸福 懂吗
- Oh, Matthew. - I could never be happy now. Don't you see?
我们两人被诅咒了
We're cursed, you and I.
永无翻身的可能
And there's nothing to be done about it.
我们都坚强一点吧 玛丽
Let's be strong, Mary.
我们之间结束了 接受这个事实吧
Let's accept that this is the end.
当然结束了
Of course it's the end.
否则还能如何
How could it not be?
请节哀顺变
I'm so very sorry about this.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我能陪你回去吗 -当然可以
- Can I walk you up to the house or...? - Certainly, you can.
我需要你陪
I want you to.
真遗憾
So sad.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
来为斯维尔小姐送行 顺便来见茜玻
To pay my respects to Miss Swire. And to see Sybil.
是茜玻小姐
Lady Sybil!
爸爸 那些繁文缛节有何意义
Papa, what's the point in all that nonsense?
我猜你们要去都柏林了吧 不是这么打算的吗
I suppose you'll go to Dublin now, isn't that your plan?
一两天内动身
In a day or two.
妈妈的病情好转了 没必要继续耽搁
Mama is well again and I see no reason to delay.
不过我真希望我们能友好地分别
Although, I do so wish we could have parted friends.
你呢 也希望友好地分别吗
What about you? Do you want to part friends?
是的
I do.
但我并没抱有希望
Although I don't expect to.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What?
既然阻止不了你 也没必要再吵了
Well, if I can't stop you, I see no profit in a quarrel.
离开唐顿 你的生活轨迹
You'll have a very different life
会与原先大为不同
from the one you might have lived,
你确定那是你所追求的生活吗
but if you're sure it's what you want?
我确定
I am.
那我祝福你们 无论这于你有何意义
Then you may take my blessing with you, whatever that means.
爸爸 您的祝福对我来说胜于一切
Oh, Papa! It means more than anything!
胜于一切
More than anything!
若你敢待她不好
If you mistreat her,
我就亲自拿你去喂野狗
I will personally have you torn to pieces by wild dogs.
这是自然
I'd expect no less.
您会来参加婚礼吗
Will you come over for the wedding?
不一定 此事再议
We'll see. We'll talk about that later.
我会给你们一些钱 但不会太多
And there'll be some money. But not much.
这么说你让步了
So, you've given in?
她总归是要走的
She would have gone anyway.
或许该让拉维尼娅的离去提醒我们
And perhaps we should let Lavinia's last gift to us
什么才是真正重要的东西
be a reminder of what really matters.
-您一定会认为那是软弱的表现 -怎么会
- Of course, you'll think that's soft? - Not at all.
贵族的延续可不是靠不知妥协
The aristocracy has not survived by its intransigence.
我们要好好编排一下 让别人少说闲话
No, we must work with what we've got to minimise the scandal.
有什么好编排的
But what have we got to work with?
多着呢
Well, you'd be surprised.
他对政♥治♥感兴趣 对吧
He's political, isn't he?
还是个作家
And a writer.
我可以根据这几点做些文章
Well, I could make something out of that.
离科克不远的地方
And there's a family called Branson
有一户姓布兰森的人家
with a place not far from Cork.
他们好像跟霍华德家有些联♥系♥
I believe they have a connection with the Howards.
但我们可以把他和他们扯上关系
But surely we can hitch him onto them?
-贝茨先生 -你没事吧 帕特莫太太
- Mr Bates! - You all right, Mrs Patmore?
我没事
I'm all right.
有两位先生在仆人休息室里等你
There are two men waiting for you in the servant's hall.
-二位找我吗 -你是约翰·贝茨吗
- Are you looking for me? - John Bates?
-是的 -我们以故意杀人罪逮捕你
- Yes. - You are under arrest on the charge of willful murder.
你有权保持缄默
You are not obliged to say anything unless you desire to do so.
但你所说的一切将被记录在案
Whatever you say will be taken down in writing
并有可能成为呈堂证供
and may be given in evidence against you upon trial.
我明白
I understand.
-不要啊 -请二位秉公行事吧
- No! No! - Please, do whatever is required.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - And I love you.
贫富不移 顺逆不改
For richer, for poorer. For better, for worse.
走吧 先生
Come along, sir.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表