剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Don't say that. - I must.
克拉克森医生说你至少这一周都会没精打采的
Dr Clarkson says you'll be groggy for at least a week,
或许还会更久
maybe even longer.
-我只能面对现实 -那我父亲怎么办
- We have to face the facts. - What about my father?
马修可以去给他打电♥话♥
Well, Matthew can telephone him.
这里这么多病人他不能过来
He can't come here while everyone's ill.
-他肺不好 不能冒险叫他来 -好
- He has a weak chest, we mustn't take the risk. - All right.
那我们就算是定下来了 要推迟了
I suppose we've made a decision, then, to delay?
-我看我们也别无他法 -恐怕是这样
- I don't think we've got any choice. - No. I'm afraid we don't.
-至少她看来病情不重 -不重
- At least she doesn't seem too serious. - No, no.
要我说她算是幸运了
I'd say she's been lucky.
但婚礼的事我很遗憾
But I am terribly sorry about the wedding.
这些事都是对我们的考验
These things are sent to try us.
怎么没人告诉我她病得这么重
Why didn't anyone tell me she was like this?
她大约半个小时前突然恶化
She took a turn for the worse about half an hour ago.
你去哪了
Where were you?
出去了 去散步了
Out, I went for a walk.
好了 夫人 是不是好受些了
There we are, m'lady, that's better, isn't it?
她守了她一整夜了
She's been with her all night.
-奥布瑞恩 你去休息吧 -现在不行 老爷
- O'Brien, you must have a rest. - Not just now, My Lord.
您如果不介意 我想照顾她度过最艰难的时期
If you don't mind, I want to see her through the worst, if I can.
我把这个为您弄凉些
Now, I'll just make this cooler for you.
她病情到底如何 跟我说实话
How is she, really? Tell me the truth.
现在还说不好
I can't yet.
克拉克森医生说几小时后就能有进一步了解了
Dr Clarkson says we will know more in a few hours.
天啊 怎么会这样
God almighty! How can this be?
我的人生怎么会一天之内就急转直下
My whole life gone over a cliff in the course of a single day.
去看看 谢谢了
Take care of that, thank you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我说不清
I'm not sure.
-夫人病情更重了 -我真难过
- Her ladyship's worse. - I'm sorry.
简说你想见我
Jane said you wanted to see me.
就是想告诉你我去了 我订好了登记结婚的日子
Just wanted to say that I've done it. I've booked the registrar.
-什么时候 -有人取消了预约
- When for? - He's had a cancellation so it's...
-所以周五下午有空 -这周五吗
- it's Friday afternoon. - This Friday?
艾瑟尔
Ethel,
-你来做什么 -布莱恩夫妇又来...
- what are you doing here? - The Bryants have turned up aga...
为了这个啊
That's what.
我去叫休斯太太 再回来找你
I'll find Mrs Hughes and come back for you.
-希望没让二位久等 -没有
- I hope I haven't kept you waiting. - No, no.
现在宅子里病倒了不少人
I'm afraind we have illness in the house
恕格兰瑟姆老爷和夫人不能奉陪
so I hope you can excuse Lord and Lady Grantham.
我们也不是为了拜访他们而来 不是吗
It's not them we've come to see, is it?
她在这儿吗
Is she here?
她马上过来
She's just coming now.
能让我好好看看他吗
May I meet him properly?
来吧 查理
Come along, Charlie.
这位好心的夫人是你的祖母
This nice lady is your grandmother.
也许你可以叫我"奶奶"
Perhaps you could call me, "gran"?
小家伙白白壮壮的 对吧
He's a stout little chap, isn't he?
跟查尔斯是一个模子刻出来的
And so like Charles.
我们上次来我就这么觉得
I thought it when we were last here.
我知道上次对你出言不逊
I know what was said at the time
布莱恩先生也为此感到抱歉
and Mr Bryant's sorry for it now.
但我能看出来他很像查尔斯
But I could see he was just like Charles.
-别说那些了 我们谈正事吧 -正事
- Never mind all that, let's get down to business. - Business?
你不就像谈这个吗
That's what you want from us, isn't it?
看看我们将来能为小查理做些什么
Find out what we mean to do for little Charlie in the future?
什么叫"她可能会死"
What do you mean, "she might die"?
你以为得了致命疾病会怎样
What do you think happens with a fatal illness?
有神仙下凡吗
The fairies come?
她要是有个三长两短 也不是你的错
If anything happens to her, it won't be your fault,
奥布瑞恩小姐
Miss O'Brien.
还没见过谁如此无微不至地照顾病人
I've never seen such care.
我只想和她说话 仅此而已
I wish I could talk to her, that's all.
但她都认不出我
But she doesn't know me.
我相信她会感受到你的良苦用心
I'm sure she knows how hard you've worked for her.
不是那样的
It's not that.
我要和她说...
There's something that I nee...
没什么
Never mind.
要么说 要么憋在心里
Either I will or I won't.
人真是难以捉摸啊
You never know people, do you.
就算一起工作了二十年
You can work with them for 20 years,
还是完全不了解他们
you don't know them at all.
什么
What?
你要我放弃他
You mean give him up?
再不和他见面
Never see him again?
这是我的条件
Those are my terms.
让艾瑟尔在贵府
But would it hurt
照顾孩子 对你们也没有坏处啊
if Ethel were to care for him in your own house?
她可以做他的保姆
She could be his nurse.
-那样也行 -她当然不能做他的保姆
- That might be possible. - Of course she can't be his nurse.
好好想想吧
Just think for a minute.
我们要把他抚养成一位绅士
We mean to bring him up as a gentleman.
把他送去哈罗公学和牛津读书
Send him to Harrow and Oxford,
而他妈妈却待在仆人休息室里
and all the while his mother's down in the servant's hall.
-这像样吗 -我可以的
- How does that work? - I could.
不不不 你不明白吗
No, no, no. Don't you see?
我们要把他当做我们的孙子养大
We want to raise him as our grandson,
而不是作为一个女佣的私生子
not as a housemaid's bastard!
他总有一天得知道事情真♥相♥
Well, he has to know the truth sometime.
也许吧 但那也要很久以后
Maybe, but not for a long time.
在此之前 就说他的爸爸战时结了婚
Till then, his father had a wartime marriage
后来他战死 而他的妈妈也死于西班牙流感
until he died and his mother succumbed to Spanish flu.
很多人都染病了
A lot of people have.
我们楼上就有几个病人呢
We've quite a few upstairs.
至少许多年内
And that, for many years at least,
我们都会跟查理这样讲
is all that Charlie will be told.
那就把我抹去吗
So, I'm just to be written out?
掩盖真♥相♥ 讳莫如深
Painted over? Buried?
重要的是这对查理有好处
What matters is what's good for Charlie.
说什么查理有好处 是对你有好处吧
What's good for Charlie, and what's good for you!
你是个好人 我知道
You've got a heart, I know you have.
你听到他的过分要求了吗
You see what he's asking?
艾瑟尔 好好考虑一下
Ethel, consider this.
世道如此 衡量一下两种选择吧
In the world as it is, compare the two futures.
一种是作为我的继承人
The first, as my heir.
受良好的教育 享有特权和财富
Educated, privileged, rich.
可以做他想做的任何事
Able to do what he wants,
娶他喜欢的任何女子
to marry whom he likes.
第二种是作为私生子...
The second, as the bastard son...
我觉得这个词您今天说得够多的了
I think we've heard enough of that word for one day.
好吧
Very well.
作为一个无名苦工的后人
As the nameless offshoot of a drudge,
你是他的母亲
you're his mother.
你愿为他选哪条路
Which would you choose for him?
也许我可以做他的保姆
Suppose I could be his nurse
并且永远不告诉他真♥相♥
and never tell him who I am.
我可以保证
Suppose I promise that.
-当然了... -算了吧
- Surely ... - Come on!
我们都知道这个诺言你无法遵守
We all know that's a promise you could never keep.
很抱歉 休斯太太
I'm sorry, Mrs Hughes,
我们必须立马喊医生过来
we must send for the doctor to at once.
夫人的病情加重了
Her ladyship's much worse.
我恐怕...
I'm afraid ...
你去忙你的 我们该说的都说了
Go where you're needed, we've had our say.
你做好决定了之后 知道怎么和我们联♥系♥
And you know how to reach us when you've made your decision.
我们走吧 达芙妮
Come along, Daphne.
奥布瑞恩
O'Brien?
是你吗 奥布瑞恩
Is that you, O'Brien?
是我 夫人 是我 夫人
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表