剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You should get back or they'll be looking for you.
-已经干完不少活了 是吧 -对啊
- We've done a lot, haven't we? - We have.
我得找些活给你干
I'll be forced to invent some tasks
不然就没理由让你来了
or there'll be no need for you to come much more.
那就找些活吧
Then start inventing, please.
我会的
I will.
因为我十分不想让你离开
Cos I'd hate it if you were to stay away.
我也是
So would I.
我也不想
I'd absolutely hate it.
不敢相信我竟然吻了你
I can't believe I've done that.
你很高兴你这么做了
I'm awfully glad you did.
你会害我进监狱的
You'll have me thrown in the tower.
那他们得给我钥匙才行
Only if they give me the key.
往里和 别拍
Fold it in. Don't slap it.
你这是做蛋糕 不是拍地毯
You're making a cake not beating a carpet.
老爷 很抱歉 刚才没看见您
Oh, sorry, Your Lordship, I didn't see you there.
帕特莫太太 不必在意
It's quite all right, Mrs Patmore.
我想 能不能借一步说话
I wonder, is there somewhere we could have a word?
你们去我的起居室谈吧
Why not go into my sitting room?
请坐
Please sit.
我得到了一些你外甥的消息
I do have some news of your nephew.
我给陆军部去了电♥话♥
I telephoned the War Office.
他们刚给我回话 但不是好消息
They've just come back to me but I'm afraid it's not good news.
我早知道他已经不在人世
I knew he was dead all along.
早跟我姐姐说了
I said so to my sister.
我说 凯特 他已经不在了
I said, 'Kate,' I said, 'he's gone
你要面...
and you'll have to fa -
帕特莫太太 情况比这个还要糟糕
Mrs Patmore, it's worse than that.
什么会比战死还糟糕呢
What can be worse than being dead?
二等兵菲尔帕斯因临阵脱逃于2月17日被枪决
Private Philpotts was shot for cowardice on 17th February.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
正因如此
This explains
军队才不愿意透露更多信息
why the regiment was reluctant to supply information.
休斯太太 请进来一下好吗
Mrs Hughes, could you come in, please?
帕特莫太太刚得知一条坏消息
Mrs Patmore has had some bad news.
她的外甥死了
Her nephew has been killed.
-怎么会呢 -不止是这样
- Oh, he never has? - And that's not all.
就是这样 帕特莫太太
It is all, Mrs Patmore.
其他的我们不必多言
Let us make sure it is all.
你姐姐只知道这些即可
Your sister needs to know no more than this.
我们无法弄清♥真♥♥相♥
We cannot know the truth.
也不该妄断
We should not judge.
我觉得简直是无稽之谈
I think it's a ridiculous idea.
为什么
Why?
因为这是栋宅子 不是医院
Because this is a house not a hospital.
奶奶 疗养院是让人休息和疗养的地方
Granny, a convalescent home is where people rest and recuperate.
但那些人复发了可如何是好
But if there are relapses, what then?
在餐厅里做截肢术
Amputation in the dining room?
在餐具室做复苏术吗
Resuscitation in the pantry?
这样确实会让大家不得安生
It would be the most tremendous disturbance.
你看我这里本来就已经够乱了
If you knew how chaotic things are as it is.
可这是行善积德的事呀
But when there's so much good can be done.
我不允许
I forbid it.
让陌生人在这家里四处窥探
To have strange men prodding and prying around the house.
更不用说小偷小摸了
To say nothing of pocketing the spoons.
-没有商量的余地 -恕我直言
- It's out of the question. - I hesitate to remind you
但这里现在是罗伯特和我的家了
but this is my house now, Robert's and mine,
此事将由我们来做主
and we will make the decision.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
这么说我现在变成外人了
So now I'm an outsider...
说话没分量了
who need not be consulted.
您要非这么说 那也没说错
Since you put it like that, yes.
今天医院的情况怎样
What was it like at the hospital today?
在前线
At the front...
战士们自然都祈祷能大难不死
..the men pray to be spared, of course.
可如果在劫难逃
But if that's not to be...
他们也但求死个痛快
..they pray for a bullet that kills them cleanly.
今天医院的很多人都未能如愿
For too many of them today that prayer had not been answered.
还有二十分钟开饭
We'll eat in about 20 minutes.
很好 还有剩的给我这可怜的过客充饥吗
Good. And would you have any to spare for a poor traveller?
威廉 真不敢相信
William, I don't believe it.
掐掐我吧 你不是在做梦
Pinch me. I am your dream come true.
你看着像个真正的士兵
You're like a real soldier.
我就是个真正的士兵
I am a real soldier, thank you very much.
快过来亲我一下
Now come and give me a kiss.
你们可别来这套
We'll have none of that.
小伙亲亲他的恋人都不行吗 帕特莫太太
Won't you let a tommy kiss his sweetheart, Mrs Patmore,
我就要上战场打德国佬了
when he's off to fight the Hun?
你训练结束了吗
Have you finished your training?
就快要结束了
Not yet but it won't be long.
等到临别前夜再说吧 现在你把她放下
On the eve of departure we'll see but right now put her down.
看看我的训练成果
I'll show you.
-怎么样 -来
- What do you think? - There.
很英武吧
Smart, isn't it?
威廉 见到你太好了
William? What a treat to see you.
瞧你多英武啊
And how smart you look.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thanks.
晚饭就快好了
Supper won't be long.
-我正要去打扫餐厅 -需要帮忙吗
- I'm just going up to clean the dining room. - Shall I help?
你现在是军人了 怎敢劳烦你
Course not. You're in the army now.
还兴冲冲地想上战场是吧
So, still full of the joys of war then?
我很高兴能够参战
I'm not sorry to be part of it,
朗先生 这我不能掩饰
Mr Lang, and I can't pretend I am.
是啊 你确实是参战了
Oh, yes, you're part of it.
就好比工厂里的一个金属齿轮
Like a metal cog is part of a factory.
或是沙滩上的一粒沙
Or a grain of sand is part of the beach.
朗先生 我理解你的想法
It's all right, Mr Lang. I understand.
我倒不是说自己有多重要
And I'm not saying I'm important or owt like that.
但我坚信这场战争
But I believe in this war.
坚信我们为之奋斗的目标 并想尽我的绵薄之力
I believe in what we're fighting for and I want to do my bit.
愿上帝保佑你
Then God help you.
伊迪丝今晚好像很开心
Edith seems jolly tonight.
她找到用武之地了
She's found her metier -
干农活
farm labouring.
别对她这么尖刻
Don't be so tough on her.
你是在求狐狸饶了鸡啊
That's like asking the fox to spare the chicken.
你最近怎样
What about you?
上次你说幸福就要来临了
Last time you told me good news was imminent.
-如果是真的 你会替我高兴吗 -当然
- Would you be happy if it were? - Of course.
我找到另一半了 希望你也能尽快找到归宿
I've found someone now and I want you to do the same.
你要是再多犹豫一分钟
If you'd taken another minute to make up your mind,
我们就都要冲下悬崖了
we'd all have marched over the cliff.
还有件有意思的事...
And I'll tell you something else as well...
威廉的话比议员候选人还多
William's got more to say than a parliamentary candidate.
-怎么了 -我知道是我不好
- What's the matter? - I know it's my fault...
但我真希望没让他误会我们是恋人了
but I wish I hadn't let him think that we're like sweethearts.
我们可不是 至少我不是那么想的
Because we're not. Not by my reckoning, anyway.
现在改主意已经太晚了 小丫头
Too late for second thoughts now, missy.
到时候你倒不一定非得嫁给他
You don't have to marry him when it comes to it,
但你不能让他揣着受伤的心上前线啊
but you can't let him go to war with a broken heart
否则他肯定回不来了
or he won't come back.
这两天真是乱死了
What a time we've had.
理查德爵士肯定以为自己进了疯人院
Poor Sir Richard must have thought he'd come to a madhouse.
我觉得他不会被吓跑的
I don't expect it'll put him off.
我打算接受他了
I'm going to accept him.
你说我该接受他吗
Do you think I should?
这哪容我插嘴
That's not for me to say.
如果你对他的爱胜于一切
If you love him more than anyone in the world
那就该接受他
then of course you should.
没那么简单
It's not as simple as that.
对我来说就这么简单
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表