剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
It is for me.
不过我可不比小姐您了
But then I'm not your ladyship.
你对贝茨的爱胜于一切吗
Did you love Bates more than anyone else in the world?
过去是
I did.
现在也是
I do.
我再也不可能像爱他那样去爱别人了
I'll never love again like I love him.
永远不可能
Ever.
这不就得了
Well, there you are then.
有一天你会找个人嫁出去
One day you'll meet someone else and you'll marry.
那也许并非最理想的结局
Perhaps it'll be second best but...
但你起码能过上正常的生活
It doesn't mean you can't have a life.
我想我做不到
I think it does...for me.
卡森 你的身体做这些能行吗
Are you sure you should be doing this, Carson?
休斯太太一个人能忙得过来
We've managed well with Mrs Hughes.
我没事了 老爷
Quite sure, my lord.
再说侍奉早餐也不是什么重活
And breakfast is not a taxing assignment.
伊迪丝 这是写给你的
Edith, this is a message for you.
德雷克太太说他们决定雇个帮手
Mrs Drake writes that they've decided to hire a man
你就不用再过去了
so they won't be needing you any more.
-就说了这些吗 -她很感谢你
- Is that all she says? - Oh, well, she's very grateful.
这里写着呢 她说她和德雷克感谢你
Here we are. She says she and Drake send their thanks to you
牺牲了自己宝贵的时间
for giving up so much of your valuable time.
你也算松了口气吧
I expect it's rather a relief.
不能那么说
Oh, I wouldn't say that...
-不完全是那样的 -茜玻小姐已经走了吗
- Not entirely. - Has Lady Sybil gone already?
-她六点半的时候吃了点东西 -就猜会这样
- She had a tray at half past six. - She would.
卡森 你听说庄园要被改造成医院了吗
Carson, have they told you we're to be turned into a hospital?
是疗养院
A convalescent home.
这件事也算是我们逼您做的
I'm afraid we've all bullied you into the whole thing.
希望您不要太过担心
I hope you're not dreading it too much.
我倒不怎么担心
Not dreading it exactly
但毫无疑问 我们要迎来一个崭新的未来
but it's a brave new world we're headed for, no doubt about that.
我们要尽可能从容地去面对它
We just try to meet it with as much grace as we can muster.
下集预告
我好像看到贝茨先生了
I thought I saw Mr Bates.
他不是在伦敦吗
Bates, isn't he in London?
让托马斯 那个男仆来管理唐顿庄园
Thomas, the footman, managing Downton Abbey?
你最好立即下令把病床
I suggest you give orders for the beds,
护士和病人
and the nurses and the patients
都收拾好 统统运走
to be packed up and shipped out at once!
你还记得有一次罗斯孟德姑妈
Do you remember when Aunt Rosamond
发现你和理查德·卡莱尔两人在花♥园♥里吗
found you and Richard Carlisle together in the garden?
你不是发现了什么可怕的事情吧
I hope you haven't unearth anything too fearful.
那你就要问玛丽了
You must ask Mary.
我总会想到办法惩治他们的
I don't get them one way I'll get them another.
用不着这么粗鲁吧
There's no need to be so rough.
想阻止你这个杀人凶手 就得动粗
There's every need...to stop a murder.
我们算是订婚了吗
Are we engaged?
有个情妇又不犯法
It's not against the law to take a mistress.
安娜·史密斯我了解你 我爱你
I know you Anna Smith and I love you.
这不是你该走的路
And that is not the right path for you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表