剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But I can promise you one thing.
明早一切都不会改变
Tomorrow morning, nothing will have changed.
汤姆
Tom.
他不能来这里
He's not coming here!
我不想他看见这个地方
I don't want him to see this place.
我不会让他同情我
I won't have him pity me.
问题是
The question is
你准备好让他们进入查理的生活了吗
are you prepared to let them in to Charlie's life?
我想是的
I suppose so, yes.
好
Good.
我会请他们周一下午四点来唐顿
I'll ask them to Downton for Monday at four
而这次必须正大光明地见面
and this time, it'll be all above board.
你也不能指望在这里赖一辈子
Can't have expected to live here free forever.
我没想到这么快就会踢我走
I didn't expect to get booted out.
你得找份工作
You'll have to find some work.
没这么容易
It's not that easy.
随便什么张三李四现在都在找工作
Every Tom, Dick and Harry's looking for work these days.
而他们却不都像我手有残疾
And they all don't have a hand like a Jules Verne experiment.
布兰森先生 我知道昨晚你很不容易
Mr Branson. I know it wasn't easy last night.
我们早就该说的
We should have spoken out long ago.
说什么
Spoken out about what?
不妨告诉你们吧
Oh, why not?
茜玻小姐和我要结婚了
Lady Sybil and I are getting married.
你难道不知羞耻吗
Have you no shame?!
您这么想我很遗憾 卡森先生
I'm sorry you feel like that, Mr Carson.
您是个好人
You're a good man.
但是 我不觉得羞耻
But, no, I have no shame.
事实上 我为对于小姐的爱感到骄傲
In fact, I have great pride in the love of that young woman
而且我会努力配得上她
and I will strive to be worthy of it.
我不会自降身份来讨论此事
I will not disgrace myself by discussing the topic,
其他人也不许
nor will anyone else.
请你离开 布兰森先生 我们还有事要做
Now, if you will go, Mr Branson, we will continue with our day.
留下地址 我们会把你欠你的工钱寄去
Leave an address where we will forward what is owing to you.
没问题 卡森先生
No problem there, Mr Carson.
我会在村里的格兰瑟姆旅馆暂住
I'll be at the Grantham Arms in the village
直到茜玻小姐准备好离开
until Lady Sybil is ready to make her departure.
祝你们愉快
I bid you all a good day.
-这是真的吗 -我说了不要讨论此事
- Is it really true? - Please! I have asked for silence.
就请你们不要多问
And silence I will have.
-这是个什么东西 -留声机
- What on earth is it? - A gramophone.
我的表亲送给我们的
Some cousins of mine have given it to us.
这吓人的东西还是敬而远之的好
You should stand well clear when you light the blue touch paper.
只有你一个人吗
All on your own?
我在前面给珠宝留了些地方
I've left space at the front for jewels.
我知道爸爸要送给拉维尼娅些礼物
I know Lavinia's getting something from papa.
还有我
And from me.
只是她太单薄了
Though she's so slight,
像样的项链会比得她没精打采的
a real necklace would flatten her.
-茜玻那边怎么样了 -爸爸正跟她在一起
- What news of Sybil? - Papa is with her now.
恐怕此事要以泪水收场了
I'm afraid it'll end in tears.
也许吧 但要哭的不会是茜玻
Maybe, but they won't be Sybil's.
我以前还嫌玛丽的相好出身不怎么样
I used to think that Mary's beau was a Leonce
但跟这位相比 他简直就是王室了
but compared to this, he's practically a Hapsburg.
别担心 会轮到你的
Don't worry. Your turn will come.
会吗
Will it?
还是我注定是未婚姨妈的命了
Or am I just to be the maiden aunt?
这不就是她们做的事情吗
Isn't this what they do?
为她们漂亮的亲戚整理礼物
Arrange presents for their pretty relations?
别像个失败主义者似的 亲爱的
Don't be defeatist, dear,
中产阶级才那样
it's very middle class.
我得上楼去帮帮你父亲了
I'd better go up and support your father.
你不觉得你的恐吓很无力吗
Your threats are hollow, don't you see?
不被伦敦接受 不被皇室欢迎
I won't be received in London? I won't be welcome at court?
我怎么才能让你明白 我毫不在乎
How do I make you understand, I couldn't care less?
我希望你们谈得有结果了
I do hope I'm interrupting something.
那倒好了
I only wish you were.
但我看来毫无进展 你见到柯拉了吗
But I seem to be getting nowhere. Have you seen Cora?
她在卧床休息
She's lying down.
这也不能怪她
And can we blame her?
茜玻 亲爱的 这种事情
Now, Sybil, dear, this sort of thing
在小说里看着很不错
is all very well in novels,
但在现实中 却会闹得很不愉快
but in reality, it can prove very uncomfortable
虽然我确信布兰森有很多美德
and while I am sure Branson has many virtues...
-不能否认他是个好司机 -我不会放弃他的
- No, no, he's a good driver. - I will not give him up!
别对你奶奶这么无礼
Don't be rude to your grandmother.
不 她不是无礼
No, she's not being rude.
只是不知好歹
Just wrong.
我是这么打算的
This is my offer.
我会多待一周 以免让人觉得我私奔了
I will stay one week to avoid the impression I've run away
而且我不想破坏马修的婚礼
and because I don't want to spoil Matthew's wedding.
然后我们会在都柏林结婚
Then we will marry in Dublin
我们欢迎任何想去拜访的人
and whoever wishes to visit will be very welcome.
想都别想
Out of the question!
-那你会不许玛丽和伊迪丝来吗 -别 别
- Will you forbid Mary and Edith? - No, no.
别说什么你会后悔的话
Don't say anything you may have to retract.
你要知道
Know this.
我不会再给你一分钱的
There will be no more money.
-从此你的生活会非常不一样 -这样啊...
- From here on in, your life will be very different. - Well...
您真高
bully for that.
我想这个能让你好过一些
I thought this might tide you over...
卡森先生 你怎么了
Mr Carson. What is the matter?
我想我只要静静地坐一会儿就会没事了
I'm sure I'll be all right if I can just stay still for a moment.
你可不能就坐在这
You will not stay still. Not down here.
马上去床上躺着 我会叫医生的
Get to bed this minute. I'll send for the doctor.
不行 卡劳利一家和斯维尔小姐今晚要来
I can't. We've got the Crawleys tonight and Miss Swire.
-还有茜玻小姐的事情 -我会处理的
- What with this business of Lady Sybil. - I'll deal with it.
叫莫斯利先生来帮忙
Look, get Mr Mosley to help.
-没有必要 -不行
- There's no need. - I mean it!
战争已过 做事不能再凑合了
The war is no longer an excuse for sloppy presentation.
好吧 我会叫他的
Oh, very well, i'll ask him,
但前提是你得去床上躺着
but only on condition you go to bed.
您穿这个热吗 夫人 还来得及换件衣服
Are you too hot in that, m'lady? You still have time to change.
不用 我很好
No I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那我们接下来怎么办 -谁知道呢
- So, what do we do next? - God knows!
这就是溺爱她的下场
This is what comes of spoiling her.
做那件荒唐的衣服 还当什么护士
The mad clothes, the nursing.
-我们是怎么想的 -这么说不公平
- What were we thinking of? - That's not fair.
她是个很棒的护士 而且工作非常努力
She's a wonderful nurse and she's worked very hard.
但与此同时她却忘了自己是谁
But in the process she's forgotten who she is!
是她忘记了吗 罗伯特
Has she, Robert?
还是我们没看清她真实的样子
Or have we overlooked who she really is?
如果你要对我来美国人那套 我就下楼了
If you're turning American on me, I'll go downstairs.
卡森先生喜欢上两种白葡萄酒
Mr Carson likes to serve two white wines which
你该在他们用餐前开瓶倒入细颈酒瓶
you should open and decant just before they eat.
开胃菜配这种淡酒
A light one for the hors d'oeuvres,
汤配烈一些的这个
then a heavy one with the soup.
吃鱼时一直配这个
Keep that going for the fish
之后换成红葡萄酒
and then change to claret
这个你现在就该倒入细颈酒瓶了
which you should really decant now.
还有配布丁的酒 之后
There's a pudding wine and, after that,
端他们想用来配咖啡的酒去客厅伺候
whatever they want in the drawing room with their coffee.
这么多酒 不醉倒了真是个奇迹
Blimey it's a wonder they make it upstairs.
他们每样都不会喝很多
They don't drink much of any of it.
好了 我给你讲讲这些细颈酒瓶 这四个...
Now, let me show you the decanters. These four...
那我就不用再接待那个可怕的人了
So, I don't have to receive that terrible man again.
没有那个必要
It won't be necessary.
他们会来这儿见她 但是...
They'll meet her in here but...
您下楼来没事吗 夫人
Should you be downstairs, m'lady?
我很好 多谢关心
Oh, I'm perfectly all right, thank you.
为什么找莫斯利 我可以做这事的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表