剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Papa said not to tell you, but I don't think he's right.
说吧
Go on.
马修失踪了
Matthew's missing.
他外出巡逻 结果就...消失了
He was on patrol and he's just sort of... vanished.
爸爸还没有告诉任何人
Papa hasn't told anyone.
妈妈都不知道
Not even Mama.
他得知消息时我正在旁边 所以才知道
I only know because I was there when he found out.
就这么瞒着你也不妥
It didn't seem right to keep you in the dark.
我真的不是想要害你难过
I'm not trying to upset you, truly.
有生以来 我第一次相信你
For once in my life, I believe you.
他们都告诉你了
They've told you, then?
仆人都知道了吗
Do they all know downstairs?
威廉也失踪了
William's missing, too.
除了夫人 大家都知道了
I think everyone knows except Her Ladyship.
真希望伊迪丝明早再说
I wish Edith had left it till the morning.
多安睡一晚我或许还能承受得住
I could have faced it all with one more night of sleep.
-小心 烫 -黛西 拿勺子
- Mind out, this is hot. - Daisy! Spoons!
想让他们端起碗直接喝吗
Unless they're to drink directly from the bowl!
你看这些够了吗
Do you think there's enough?
我看应该够五十个人吃了
You could feed about 50, I reckon.
可以进来吗
May we come in?
夫人您来了
Your Ladyship...
真没想到
What a surprise.
奥布瑞恩以为你和伯德太太
O'Brien seemed to think that you and Mrs Bird
联手做起了小买♥♥卖♥♥
were engaged in a commercial venture of some sort,
我特地来看个究竟
so I came to see for myself.
夫人 我们不是卖♥♥东西
We are not, Your Ladyship!
依我看确实不像
I agree that's not what it looks like.
我们每周施一次饭
We feed these men once a week
而且我也不觉得有何不妥
and I'm not ashamed of it.
-午餐之前我会赶回庄园 -这是当然
- I'll be back before luncheon at the big house. - I'm sure.
但这些可都是我家厨房♥里的
But is it true they are fed from our kitchens?
都是军队的食材 他们也都是军人
Only the stuff the army gives. They are soldiers.
-我说吧 -黛西说得没错
- What did I tell you? - Daisy's right.
我们只用军队买♥♥的食材
We only use the food the army pay for,
这些人也都曾经为国家效力
and all the men have served their country.
从今以后
In future,
我希望你们用庄园购进的食材
I would prefer it if you would use food paid for by the house.
我可不想军队指责我们管理不善
I don't want the army to accuse us of mismanagement.
那您不打算责罚他们了
You're going to let them get away with it?
这可不够
Oh, more than that.
我还要帮他们 你也是
I'm going to help them, and so are you.
-莫斯利 -夫人
- Molesley. - Ma'am.
能帮忙把那个桌子搬过来吗
If you bring that table over,
我看应该把食物分开
I suggest we divide the food.
这样分两队 会快一些
Then we can form two lines and it will go faster.
奥布瑞恩 你来分面包
O'Brien, you can manage the bread.
-黛西 -好的 夫人
- Daisy? - Of course, m'lady.
-这是什么 -夫人 这是炖牛腩
- What is it? - Beef stew, m'lady.
排好队
Stand in a line.
托马斯中士 请稍等
Sergeant, one moment.
我听说
I hear you're becoming
你对庄园的仆人行为有些傲慢
mighty imperious in your manner with the staff here.
尤其是对黛西
Er, Daisy in particular.
就算你现在出人头地了
Just because you're a poacher turned gamekeeper,
也不该这样无礼
there's no need for rudeness.
长官说的是
No, sir.
记住我的话
So mind what I say.
去吧
Carry on.
休斯太太 我照您说的教训过他了
I've done as you asked, Mrs Hughes.
我想巴罗应该会长记性
I think Barrow's taken it on board.
看他神气得快盖过玛丽小姐了
He's getting grander than Lady Mary,
这还了得
and that's saying something!
格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham.
你好 克拉克森医生
Hello, Doctor Clarkson.
肯定是贝茨告的
It was Bates.
我看他一直盯着你
I saw him watching you.
肯定你一转身
He must have gone straight to the Major
他就跑去少校那里告你黑状
and sneaked on you the moment your back was turned.
看来还是老样子
Oh, well. Some things never change.
别担心
Don't worry.
他现在可比以前好对付了
He's more vulnerable than when he was last here.
此话怎讲
Why?
因为 他的底细我们更了解了
Because we know more, that's why.
-怎么现在才告诉我 -怎么说呢
- Why haven't you told me till now? - I'm not sure.
不知道或许更好
Perhaps I envied your ignorance.
我不会放弃希望 现在不会
I'm not giving up hope. Not yet.
这个当然 我也是
Nor me, of course,
但我想我们该着手准备了
but I think we should start to prepare.
伊泽贝尔知道吗
Isobel doesn't know?
暂时还联♥系♥不上她
I haven't been able to reach her.
告诉玛丽了吗
Have you said anything to Mary?
伊迪丝已经告诉我了
Edith's already told me.
是吗
Has she?
看来她还是没忍♥住
Well, I suppose it was too tempting to resist.
奇怪的是 我觉得她无意滋事
Oddly enough, I don't think she was trying to make trouble.
我们该下去了
We ought to go down.
音乐会快要开始了
It's time for the concert.
谁在乎那个愚蠢的音乐会
Who cares about the stupid concert?
军官们在乎 我们也该上心
The men do, and we should, too...
因为不论发生什么 我们都要坚持
because we have to keep going, whatever happens.
我们要相互扶持着走下去
We have to help each other to keep going.
柯拉告诉我 马修失踪了
Cora tells me Matthew's gone missing.
是真的吗
Is that true?
还没有确切的消息
There's no proof of anything yet.
这样啊
I see.
那我还暂且不必担心
Well, I need more than that to make me anxious.
很高兴知道您还会担心
I'm glad you would be anxious.
我当然会担心
Of course I would be.
我们已经熟悉马修了
We're used to Matthew now.
天知道换个继承人会是什么样子
God knows who the next heir will be.
可能是个在索利赫尔打扫烟囱的呢
Probably a chimneysweep from Solihull!
你们大多数人可能还不知道
Most of you won't know how rare it is
我和妹妹伊迪丝能同台表演 实属罕见
to see my sister Edith and I pulling together in a double act...
像独角兽一样罕见
A unicorn, if ever there was one.
但身处战争年代 我们像你们一样
But in wartime we, like all of you,
要以大局为重
have more important things to worry about.
女士们 先生们 下面请欣赏
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
卡劳利姐妹的表演
the Crawley Sisters.
这下我算开眼了
Well, now I've seen everything!
心潮低落*
*Sometimes when I feel bad
愁云笼罩*
*And things look blue
只盼佳人如卿*
*I wish a pal I had
相伴左右*
*Say one like you
待与红颜知己*
*Someone within my heart
共筑爱巢*
*To build a throne
与卿不离不弃*
*Someone who'd never part
生死相依*
*To call my own
倘若世间唯有卿*
*If you were the only girl in the world
倘若世间唯有君*
*And I were the only boy
凡尘俗世 亦可忘却*
*Nothing else would matter in the world today
执子之手 与子偕老*
*We could go on loving in the same old way...
谢天谢地
Thank God...
我的好孩子
My dear boy.
我的好孩子啊
My very dear boy!
继续唱啊 别让我打断了
Come on, don't stop for me.
与卿共剪西窗烛*
*I would say such wonderful things to you
与卿共度春宵刻*
*There would be such wonderful things to do
倘若世间唯有卿*
*If you were the only girl in the world
倘若世间唯有君*
*And I were the only boy
我们不知怎么就迷路了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表