剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
All our lives are lived around our children.
你的儿子多大了
How old is your son?
十二岁 老爷
12, m'lord.
他在这里上学吗
Is he at the local school?
是的
He is,
但他在试着申请里彭文法学校的奖学金
but he's trying for a scholarship to Ripon Grammar.
申到的可能性大吗
Ah. Is that a realistic prospect?
应该很大
I think so.
他在数学上确实很有天分
He has a real talent for mathematics and...
他的老师觉得值得一试
his teachers believe it's worth a try.
他真是好样的 非常不错
Well done him. I'm impressed.
或许我能帮他说几句好话
Perhaps I can put in a word.
我觉得我应该说"他要完全凭自己的本事"
I'm sure I should say 'He wants to do it all by himself',
但我没那么骄傲 要是您能说几句的话
but I'm not proud, so if you can say anything, m'lord,
请您务必说吧 老爷
then, for heavens' sake do.
简 你该做的做完了吗
Jane, have you finished in here?
我希望她没说什么不得体的话 老爷
I hope she wasn't talking out of turn, m'lord.
没有 是我的错 是我问了她些问题
Not at all, it was my fault, I asked the questions.
但如果是老爷发话了 他一定会有些行动的
But surely, if His Lordship asks him, he must do something.
为什么 会有什么区别吗
Why? What difference will it make?
我们又不是在十四世纪
We're not in the 14th century.
但如果他听说格兰瑟姆伯爵知道他做的事
But when he hears that Lord Grantham knows what he's done...
他不过是做了所有年轻人都想做的事
What's he done that all young men aren't anxious to do
趁着晚上偷鸡摸狗
behind the bicycle sheds every night?
如果布莱恩少校没改变主意 我该怎么办
What am I going to do, if Major Bryant doesn't come round?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许去个大城市
Go to a big city.
编造个过去
Invent a past.
你坏了规矩 姑娘
You've broken the rules, my girl,
假装这很容易弥补也没什么意义
and it's no good pretending they're easily mended.
贝茨先生 有你的电♥话♥ 是你的律师打来的
Mr Bates, there's a telephone call for you. It's your lawyer.
要我和你去吗
Shall I come with you?
玛丽小姐找过你
Lady Mary was looking for you.
什么时候
When was this?
和爵士出门回来后
When she got back from her outing.
你是准备憋上一整天吗
Were you going to keep it a secret all day?
我去拿纽扣盒
I'm going to fetch my button box.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有信要寄吗
Any letters to post?
听我说
Look...
我相貌确实变了 而且变丑了
I know I've changed, and not for the better,
可你真的还认不出我吗
but even so, do you really still not recognise me?
是啊 我还真有点尴尬
I know. Why am I feeling so silly?
真是可笑
It's funny, isn't it?
我小时候还总来这儿
I came here all the time when I was growing up.
你常来吗
You were here?
来唐顿
At Downton?
你难道是说 你是...
You're not saying that you're...
帕特里克
Patrick.
是的
Yes I am.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我只是希望 不用我说出来
I've just been hoping you'd realize
你也能认出我来
without my having to spell it out.
可帕特里克...
But Patrick's...
和泰坦尼克沉在海底了吗
Dead? Drowned on the Titanic?
当然 你肯定很难接受
Of course, this must be very hard for you.
不可理喻
That's ridiculous.
抱歉 我不是要怪你
No, I'm sorry, of course, I'm not saying it's your fault.
怪我 都怪我
It's mine. It's all mine.
好的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
她准备向法官说
She's going to tell the judge
我买♥♥通她与我离婚
that I paid her to agree to a divorce.
-你当初确实付了钱吧 -付得倾家荡产
- I suppose you did, didn't you? - Yes, I bloody well did.
那意味着什么
So what does it mean?
法庭认为我们故意隐瞒
Because we withheld it from the court,
所以法官会撤销离婚中期判决
it means the judge can withdraw the Decree Nisi.
意味着 我终究还没离婚
It means I'm not divorced, after all.
总而言之
Above all it means
我太愚蠢 蠢到家了
that I am a stupid, stupid, stupid man.
什么都不会改变
This won't change a thing.
无论她怎么阻拦 我们还是要在一起
We are going to be together, whether she wants it or not.
即使离开唐顿
If we have to leave here,
远走异国
if we have to leave the country,
我们也不分开
we are going to be together.
出事时 我确实在船上
I was on the Titanic, that much is true,
但五副劳尔把我捞了起来
but I was pulled out of the water by Fifth Officer Lowe,
只有他的救生艇返回现场救援
the only one of them to come back.
后来他们是这么告诉我的
At least, that's what they said later.
我醒来时
When I properly came round,
被误当做是加拿大人
they'd misidentified me as Canadian
-送去了蒙特利尔 -我不懂
- and shipped me up to Montreal. - I don't understand.
你怎么不说明身份呢
Why didn't you just tell them who you were?
因为我记不得了
Because I couldn't remember.
不知是因为头部受撞击
I don't know if it was the blow to the head,
惊吓过度 还是低温 总之我失忆了
or the shock, or the cold, but I had no memory.
我还以为我就是加拿大人
As far as I knew, I was Canadian.
那 然后呢
So... So what happened?
我就没想过返回英国
Well, I had no reason to go back to England
最后从酒瓶上拈了个名字来
so, in the end, I took my name from a gin bottle.
1914年 我加入了帕特里夏公主轻步兵团
Then, in 1914, I joined Princess Pat's Infantry.
你是怎么恢复记忆的
And what changed?
帕森达勒战役 我被炸伤
I was caught in a big explosion at Passchendaele.
醒来时
When I woke up,
什么都想起来了
it all came back.
我突然想起自己是谁
Suddenly, I knew who I was.
又开始自称帕特里克
I began to call myself Patrick again.
怎么不提你的姓呢
Why not your whole name?
怎么不立刻写信来呢
Why didn't you send a message at once?
我差点就写了 可又听说
I nearly did, and then I heard that
唐顿庄园成了军官疗养院
Downton was an officers' convalescent home.
我想 如果见面时你们能认出我
I thought that if I came here and you knew me,
就省了解释的麻烦
the hard part would be over.
可我们没能认出你
But we didn't know you.
没错
Precisely.
我得告诉爸爸
I must... talk to Papa.
我们得为新继承人马修考虑
We've Matthew the new heir to think about.
对了 新继承人
The new heir, yes.
他多半不会好受
This will be very difficult for him, of course.
你也不好受吧
It must be so hard for you,
玛丽快结婚了
what with Mary getting married...
我当年很爱她吗
Did I love her very much?
这我可说不好
Well, I'm the wrong person to ask.
你是说 当年真心爱我的是你 对吗
Because you were the one who really loved me, you mean?
我以为帕特里克不知道
I... never thought Patrick knew.
他知道
Well, he did.
我 我知道
I-I do.
宅子很大
It's big.
楼梯比家里的漂亮
The staircase is prettier than the one here,
-除此以外 就剩下大了 -别走了好吗
- but mainly, it's just big. - Can we stop?
我想和你面对面聊
I'd much rather see your face when we talk.
你们会买♥♥下那儿吗
So will you buy it?
多半定了
Probably.
他说想把卡森挖去当管家
He says he wants to steal Carson to come and run it for us.
那跟你♥爸♥爸可不好交代
I don't envy you, telling your Papa.
要是卡森不愿意呢
Suppose Carson won't do it?
他对你忠心耿耿
Since he would open his veins for you,
怎么会不愿意
I don't think there's much doubt.
其实 我不一定非得嫁给他
I don't have to marry him, you know.
你当然要嫁
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表