剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
卡森 就靠你保证这样的安排了
Carson, I'm relying on you to make sure that that is so.
这是在干什么
What is going on?
我在安排一些家务事宜
I was arranging the household duties,
与护理人员的事务有些重叠的地方
where they overlap with the duties of the nursing staff.
我们能不能到楼上去商谈一下
Shall we continue this upstairs?
我做了些图表...
Well, I've made up some charts...
当然可以
Of course.
你是来管理庄园的还是来调停矛盾的
Did you say you were the manager or the referee?
看到现在的状况了吧
You see what we're up against.
别担心 总会有办法解决的
Don't worry. We'll find a solution.
你接管了庄园里的每个房♥间
You take over every room in the house,
像个军士长一样对我呼来唤去
you bark at me like a sergeant major
还对我的仆人们发号♥施令
and you give orders to my servants.
-柯拉 我相信伊泽贝... -打扰了
- Cora, I'm sure cousin... - I'm sorry.
你们在谈事吗
Are you in the middle of something?
-我们在商谈如何安排 -那正好
- We're discussing the arrangements. - Oh, good.
是这样的 艾弗林·奈皮尔来信说
Because we've had a letter from Evelyn Napier.
他住在米德尔斯堡的一家医院里
He's in a hospital in Middlesbrough.
听说我们这儿现在成了疗养院
He's heard that we're a convalescent home now
就想着能不能一出院就过来
and wonders if he can come here once he's released.
当然能来
Of course he can come here.
请稍等
Well, now, just a minute.
-他不能来这里 -你说什么
- It's no question of him coming here. - What?
米德尔斯堡综合医院对于病人的康复问题
The Middlesbrough General will have their own arrangements
应该有他们自己的安排
for where their patients convalesce.
卡劳利夫人所言极是
I'm afraid Mrs Crawley is right.
唐顿必须作为政♥府♥体系的一部分来行使职能
Downton must function as part of the official system
否则将完全发挥不了作用
or it cannot function at all.
我想我该把话说明白
Now I think perhaps I should make one thing clear.
唐顿是我们的产业 是我们的家
Downton is our house and our home and
我们欢迎我们的朋友或亲属应邀前来作客
we will welcome in it any friends or relations we choose.
如果你们不能接受这一点
If you do not care to accept that condition,
那我建议你们下令 让护士
then I suggest you give orders for the nurses
病人 还有那些床铺 以及其它所有的一切
and patients and beds and the rest of it
收拾妥当 立刻搬离出去
to be packed up and shipped out, at once.
谢谢您鲜明地表达了立场 格兰瑟姆伯爵
Thank you, Lord Grantham, for making your position so clear.
还有一件事 关于狗
Oh, just one more thing. The dog.
有什么办法可以让艾西斯不跑进病房♥呢
What should we do to stop Isis getting into the patients' rooms?
这个我能回答
I can answer that.
毫无办法
Absolutely nothing.
你在这儿啊 安娜
Anna, there you are.
艾瑟尔 能让我俩单独呆会儿吗
Ethel, could you leave us for a moment?
理查德爵士刚才打电♥话♥过来
That was Sir Richard on the telephone.
你在村子里见到的可能就是贝茨
It might have been Bates you saw in the village.
真的吗
Really?
他在这儿的一个酒馆里工作
He's working up here at a pub.
在科比摩萨德的红狮子酒馆
The Red Lion in Kirkbymoorside.
这可怪了
That's odd.
贝茨先生在酒馆工作
Mr Bates in a pub?
问题在于 得知这个消息后
The question is what'll you do with the information
你会怎么做呢
now you've got it?
-你能帮我把这个推进大堂去吗 -当然
- Could you just take this into the hall for me? - Yes, of course.
你在等爸爸吗
Are you waiting for Papa?
要我进去找他吗
Do you want me to go and find him?
他们拒绝了我
They turned me down.
军队
The army.
为什么
Why?
很显然 我有心杂音
Apparently, I have a heart murmur.
或者 更准确地说是
Or... to be more precise...
"二尖瓣脱垂 导致全收缩期杂音"
'A mitral valve prolapse is causing a pansystolic murmur.'
我不知该说什么 这很危险吗
I don't know what to say. Is it dangerous?
对我羞辱大英帝国♥军♥队的计划很危险
Only if you're planning to humiliate the British Army.
我想你很高兴
I suppose you're glad.
你不会在战场上被杀死 也不用进监狱
You're not going to be killed or go to prison.
我当然感到高兴
Of course I'm glad.
可别高兴得太早了
Don't count your chickens.
这个方法不行 我总有其它办法整他们的
If I don't get them one way, I'll get them another.
你为什么总是满腔怒火的呢
Why do you have to be so angry all the time?
我知道我们在爱尔兰问题上没有尽全力
I know we weren't exactly at our best in Ireland.
没尽全力
Not at your best?
没尽全力而已吗
Not at your best?
复活节起义 爱尔兰在1916年复活节周期间
发生的为从英国获得独♥立♥的一场暴♥动♥
在去年的复活节起义中 我失去了一位表亲
I lost a cousin, in the Easter Rising, last year.
-你从未告诉过我 -那我现在告诉你
- You never said. - Well, I'm saying it now.
有一天 他在北国王大街上走
He was walking down North King Street, one day,
一个英国士兵看见了他 把他枪杀了
and an English soldier saw him and shot him dead.
被问到为什么枪杀他时
When they asked why he was killed,
那军官说他"有可能"是个叛乱份子
the officer said because he was 'probably' a rebel.
所以别告诉我你们没有尽全力
So don't say you were not at your best.
抱歉 让你久等了 不过我们得赶紧了
Sorry to keep you waiting, but we're going to have to step on it.
弗里德里克·马里亚特 英国小说家
-我不敢说是否有马里亚特的作品 -没关系
- I'm not sure about Marryat. - Not to worry.
乔治·艾尔弗雷德·亨特 19世纪末英国著名小说家
我知道我们有不少亨特的作品
I know we've got lots of G.A. Henty.
我没忘记你要的烟草 纳维斯上尉
And I haven't forgotten about your tobacco, Captin Naves,
一有机会去村里我就买♥♥来
just as soon as I can get into the village.
我觉得这可能有点松了
I think a bit of it might have come loose.
-好点了吗 -好多了
- Is that better? - Much.
不过可能马上又需要再把它盖严实
But I may need some more tucking very soon.
这事儿没人比我做得更好了
Well, no-one tucks better than I do.
艾瑟尔
Ethel.
请回屋子里来
Go back inside, please.
还有很多卧室需要收拾
There are still more bedrooms to be done.
罗斯孟德会查清楚的
Rosamund's going to find out.
她认识些木头木脑的
She knows some of those feeble-minded idiots
自♥由♥党前席议员
on the Liberal front bench.
可怜的拉维尼娅 我真为她难过
Poor Lavinia. I feel sorry for her.
她是你幸福大道上的绊脚石 亲爱的
She's an obstacle to your happiness, dear,
必须得搬开
and must be removed.
事成之后 你再怎么替她难过都行
When it's done, you can feel as sorry as you wish.
不过就算马修和她分手
But even if Matthew does break it off with her,
他凭什么要再次向我求婚啊
why should he propose to me again?
亲爱的 如果你允许的话 我们一步一步的来
With your permission, dear, I will take my fences one at a time.
下午休假有什么打算吗
Any plans for your afternoon off?
布莱恩少校说等他可以出门
Major Bryant wants me to go to the pictures
想请我陪他去约克郡看电影
in York with him, when he's allowed out.
你会说我傻的
But you'll say that's stupid.
哪只是傻 我看你是疯了
Not stupid. Insane.
可他真的很喜欢我啊
Oh, he really likes me, though.
他说他想多了解我
He says he wants to get to know me better.
那他有没有告诉你他想怎么做呢
Has he told you how he's planning to achieve it?
真会煞风景
Spoilsport.
你这是要做什么
What are you up to?
只是为给玛丽小姐做头练习一下
Just practising with these for Lady Mary.
我答应过她
I promised her I would.
-总共一先令八便士 -给你
- That's one and eight, altogether. - There you go.
能给我来杯苹果酒吗
Might I have a glass of cider?
谢谢
Thank you.
真说不清我是怕这一刻 还是在期盼它
I don't know if I've dreaded this moment or longed for it.
不论如何 我都来了
Well, either way, it's happened.
幸好我能赶上明天的国事访问
I'm glad I'm in time for tomorrow's state visit.
我知道拉维尼娅也会来
I gather Lavinia will be there.
我们一定要借此机会质问她
We must seize the opportunity to challenge her.
我倒没看出你有什么依据
I don't really see on what basis.
她从她叔叔乔纳森·斯维尔那里窃取秘密
She stole secrets from her uncle, Jonathan Swire,
拿去给卡莱尔报道 斯维尔亲口跟我说的
and gave them to Carlisle to publish. Swire told me.
而报道抖出了
And the papers showed
有一半的内阁成员非法牟利
that half the Cabinet were trying to get rich
他们赶在政♥府♥合同宣布之前买♥♥下股份
by buying shares before a government contract was announced.
那道你就想被蒙在鼓里吗
Would you rather we were kept in ignorance?
但拉维尼娅也不该将此事公诸于众
It wasn't Lavinia's business to make it public.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表