剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
明早克拉克森医生来
Dr Clarkson's coming in the morning
好诊治你们大家
so he can treat you all together.
要什么我可以先借给你
You can borrow some things
回头马修再把你需要的东西拿来
until Matthew brings you what you need.
我去给你收拾出一间房♥来
I'll go and organise a room.
你感觉怎样
How do you feel?
像个碍事的人
Like a nuisance.
你怎么会碍事呢
You could never be that.
我说真的 马修
I mean it, Matthew.
别让我碍了事
Don't ever let me be a nuisance.
别让我妨碍你 求你了
Don't ever let me get in the way, please.
我在夫人屋里的椅子上睡
I'll sleep on a chair in her room.
-不必那样 -我愿意守着
- There's no need for that. - I don't mind.
我想随时照顾她
I'd like to be on hand.
唐顿变回了疗养院
So, we're quite the hospital again.
接下来的几天里 病人♥大♥概会更多的
You'll probably gain more patients over the next few days...
倒不用担心莫斯利
You don't need to worry about Molesley.
他明早就没事了
He'll be fine in the morning.
那几位得的是西班牙流感
The others have Spanish flu.
他只是醉了
He's just drunk.
老爷 要找贝茨先生吗
Oh, did you want Mr Bates, My Lord?
忘了告诉他 我明天要早起
Oh, I forgot to say I want to be woken early.
我转告他吧
I can tell him that.
弗雷迪进了里彭文法学校
Freddie got into Ripon Grammar,
看来您的关照挺管用
so whatever you said, it worked.
真好 可算有了点好消息
Marvellous, some good news at last.
我真不愿听您这么说
I hate to hear you talk like that.
抱歉 我只顾抱怨
I'm sorry, that was selfish of me,
扫了你的兴
to spoil your happy moment.
您可不用向我道歉
You need never say sorry to me.
您怎么样
How are you?
说实话
Really?
既然你问起 我烦恼得很
Since you ask, I'm wretched.
我今天失去了小女儿 她多半不会回心转意了
I lost my youngest child today, I suspect forever,
我想不到挽回的办法
and I can't see any way round it.
真希望您知道我是多想帮您解忧
I wish you knew how much I want to help.
是吗
Do you?
我想你是知道的
I think you know I do.
-看看明天我能不能下床 -别傻了
- I'll see if I can get up tomorrow. - Oh, don't be foolish.
你病了 而且很可能
You're ill and in all probability,
明早病情还会加重
you're going to be a lot iller in the morning.
但你怎么应付得来啊 婚礼怎么办
But how will you manage? What about the wedding?
婚礼能不能如期举♥行♥还难说
I'm not sure there'll even be a wedding,
但不管怎样你都别操心了
but either way I won't burden you with it.
或许可以留莫斯利一直在这儿帮忙
Perhaps Mr Mosley could come on a permanent basis,
到我病愈为止
until I'm better.
这恐怕不行 卡森先生
I doubt that's a solution, Mr Carson.
我没那个耐性 他的肝也受不了
Neither my patience or his liver could stand it.
谁啊
Who is it?
打扰了 老爷 只是我们没说好
I'm sorry, My Lord, we never settled a time
-什么时候叫您起床 -早点吧
- you wanted to be woken. - Early, I think,
病了这么多人 七点叫我
with everyone ill, seven.
我七点半用早餐
I'll breakfast at half past.
好的 老爷 晚安
Very good, My Lord. Good night.
这样不公平
This isn't fair.
我置你于万难境地
I'm placing you in an impossible situation.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
让我跟你在一起
Let me.
我懂了
I see.
你现在不想要我了
You don't want me now.
我十分想要你
I want you with every fiber of my being
但这对你不公平 对谁都不公平
but it isn't fair to you, it isn't fair to anyone.
我真希望我不是这样的人
I wish I were different.
我真希事情是另一番样子
I wish everything were different.
我不想你有什么不同
I don't want you different.
我就喜欢你这个样子
I like you the way you are.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
我会珍惜你的话
I will cherish it.
这是真心话
Truly.
要我拿点什么来吗
What can I bring to help?
冰块 给她降降温
Ice, to bring her temperature down.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes.
理查德爵士今早打来电♥话♥说他要来帮忙
Sir Richard telephoned this morning. He's coming down to help.
不知你能不能整理出两间房♥间
I wonder if you could have some rooms made ready
给他和他的贴身男仆住
for him and his valet?
-再跟帕特莫太太说一声 -是 小姐
- And tell Mrs Patmore. - Very good, m'lady.
格兰瑟姆旅馆
但我不认为我这是毁掉她的生活
But I don't accept that I am ruining her life!
也不认为我切断了她与家人的联♥系♥
Nor that I'm cutting her off from her family.
如果你要跟她断绝关系 那是你的选择
If you want to cut her off, that's your decision!
但你要怎么照顾她
But how will you look after her?!
你要怎么保障她的生活
How can you hope to provide for her?
恕我直言 老爷
With respect, my lord.
您似乎认为她只有在
You seem to think she can only be happy
唐顿这样的庄园才会幸福
in some version of Downton Abbey.
而显而易见 如果这是她想要的生活
When it's obvious that if she wanted that life,
她就不会想要嫁给我了
she would not be marrying me.
好吧
Very well.
我一直不想走这一步 但看来难以避免
I'd hoped to avoid this, but I see that I can't!
你要多少钱才能还我们清净
How much will you take to leave us in peace?
-什么 -你一定也心存疑虑
- What? - You must have doubts.
-你说过你妈妈也认为这样很不明智 -的确
- You said your own mother thinks you're foolish. - Yes, she does.
那就向这些疑虑屈服吧
Then yield to those doubts
拿上足够你在爱尔兰开始新生活的钱走吧
and take enough to make a new life back in Ireland.
只要能结束这场闹剧 我绝不吝啬
I'll be generous if we can bring this nonsense to an end.
我懂了
I see.
您知道您的问题吗 老爷
You know your trouble, My Lord?
你们这些人都一样
You're like all of your kind,
你们以为荣誉是你们的专权
you think you have the monopoly of honour!
您就没想过 或许我坚信我才是
Doesn't it occur to you that I might believe the best guarantee
茜玻幸福的最佳保障
of Sybil's happiness lies with me?
如果你非要蛮不讲理
Well, if you're not prepared to listen to reason!
我是不愿受人侮辱
I'm not prepared to listen to insults.
那我祝你日安了
Then, I'll bid you good day.
我还要你离开村子
And I want you to leave the village.
哪怕只要我一声呼唤她就会奔到我身边吗
Even though she'll come to me the moment I call?
您真希望我现在离开吗
Do you really want me to leave now,
我会带她一起走的
when I will take her with me that same hour?
你在这儿啊 克拉克森医生来了
Ah, there you are. Dr Clarkson's here.
柯拉病情很重 茜玻和伊迪丝在陪着她
Cora's not at all well. Sybil and Edith are with her.
玛丽去火车站接理查德爵士了
Mary's gone to meet Sir Richard from the train.
他跑来做什么
What's he come for?
听说是想来帮忙
I gather he wants to be useful.
-看不出他能帮上什么 -老爷
- I don't see how. - My Lord.
又病倒了两个女仆
We're two more maids down.
接下来几天希望您能见谅一些不得已的安排
I hope you forgive some catch as catch can in the days ahead.
哪几位女仆 是简吗
Which maids? Not Jane?
不 老爷 不是简
No, My Lord. Not Jane.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
为婚礼做布置 目前还没说要取消
Decorations for the wedding. It still hasn't been cancelled.
没说他们就还得布置
Untill it is. They have to prepare for it.
如果见着安娜或是简
If Anna or Jane appear,
让他们上楼帮我为理查德爵士收拾房♥间
tell them to come and help me do the room for Sir Richard.
我会在大卧室里
I'll be in Armada.
我可以去帮忙收拾卧房♥
I can help with the bedroom
然后我去帮他仆人收拾出一间房♥
then I'll sort out a room for his man
我还能去伺候晚宴
and I'll serve at dinner.
-但我没法付你工钱啊 -就当是交房♥租了
- But I've no money to pay you. - Call it rent.
不幸的是 婚礼是无法进行了
The awful truth is the wedding simply cannot go ahead.
-别这么说 -不说不行啊
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表