剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Branson, could you take me into Ripon at three?
我要帮妈妈带点东西 你需要什么吗
I'm getting some things for Mama. Is there anything you want?
我要的在里彭找不到
Nothing you can find in Ripon!
那毕竟是她的房♥子
Well... it is her house.
那就代表她突然接受过医疗培训了吗
Does that mean she's suddenly received a medical training?
-不是 -还是你希望别人都认为
- No. - Or are you like everyone else in thinking that,
就因为她是伯爵夫人
because she's a countess,
她就神奇地无所不知了
she has acquired universal knowledge by divine intervention?
卡劳利夫人 疗养院的重点不在于医疗培训
Mrs Crawley, convalescent homes are not about medical training.
它们的重点在于可口的食物
They are far more to do with good food,
清新的空气和干净的床单
fresh air and clean sheets.
好吧 我之前收到了巴黎一位亲戚的来信
Very well. I've had a letter from a cousin in Paris
他在负伤与失踪查询部工作
who is working for the Wounded And Missing Enquiry Department.
他们在法国南部设立了一个
They've opened a branch in Northern France
隶属红十字会的分部
under the aegis of the Red Cross.
我准备去那里工作
I shall offer them my services.
这个...太过激了吧
Well, that's... that's very drastic.
我得去个自己能发挥作用的地方
I have to go where I am useful
而恐怕唐顿庄园已经非我用武之地
and that place, I'm afraid, is no longer Downton Abbey.
-我们会想念你的 -你也许会吧
- You'll be missed. - By you, possibly.
至少我希望是这样
I hope so, anyway.
但我想格兰瑟姆夫人不会的
But not, I think, by Lady Grantham.
倘若世间唯有卿*
*If you were the only girl in the world
倘若世间唯有君*
*And I were the only boy
要是有个男人就好了
I wish we had a man.
-可不是嘛 -听起来会浑厚得多
- Amen! - It would sound so much richer,
但所有志愿者都被抢走了
but all the volunteers are spoken for.
-准备得如何 -应该还可以吧
- How's it going? - All right, I suppose,
如果您不介意歌♥手不会唱歌♥
if you don't mind singers who can't sing
而演员不会表演的话
and actors who can't act!
这能帮助他们振作精神
It helps to keep their spirits up.
据说是这样 虽然我没明白原因
So they say, although I can't think why.
今天我收到一封理查德·卡莱尔爵士的信
I had a letter this morning from Sir Richard Carlisle.
他...
He...
他说他上次来时向你求婚了
He tells me he proposed when he was staying here.
他对没有先请求我的同意表达了歉意
He apologises for not asking my permission,
但他现在希望我能同意
but he's asking it now.
你们已经定下来了吗 他是因此才写信的吗
Have you decided? Is that why he's written?
不是 但我已经做好决定了
No... but I have made the decision.
-你的决定是... -我觉得我应该同意
- Which is? - I think I should take him.
你真的这么觉得吗 亲爱的
Do you really, my darling?
我希望我能信任你的动机
I wish I could believe in your motives.
为什么 你与妈妈结婚时的动机又是什么呢
Why? What were your motives when you married Mama?
你母亲让我非常幸福
Your mother has made me very happy.
也许理查德爵士也会让我非常幸福
Perhaps Sir Richard will make me very happy.
那马修怎么办呢
What about Matthew?
你不要也这样 可怜的马修...
Not you, too! Poor Matthew...
他要怎样才能让你们相信他爱着拉维尼娅
What must he do to persuade you he's in love with Lavinia?
抛开胸膛 把她的名字刻在心上吗
Open his chest and carve her name on his heart?
给他写封信吧
Write to him.
告诉他你要嫁给卡莱尔的事 这是你欠他的
Tell him of your plans with Carlisle. You owe him that.
我不觉得我欠他什么
I don't think I "owe" him anything,
但如果你希望 我会写信给他的
but I'll write to him, if you like.
我会想法告诉你们我的地址
I'll try to send you an address,
但你们总是可以通过红十字会找到我的
but you can always get me through the Red Cross.
太好了 夫人
Very good, ma'am.
我会尝试联♥系♥克劳利上尉
I'll try to contact Captain Crawley,
告诉他这件事
explain to him what's happened.
如果有休假的话
If he does get leave,
他可能会去找我或者留在伦敦
he'll probably come to me or stay in London,
但如果我没联♥系♥到他而他来了这里
but if I miss him and he turns up here,
我知道你会照顾好他的
I know you'll look after him.
当然了 夫人
Of course I will, ma'am.
给他做些他喜欢吃的 不健康也没关系
Cook him what he likes - not what's good for him.
您不知道什么时候回来吗
You don't know when you'll be back?
战争期间世事难料
I don't think one knows anything in wartime.
我会尽可能提前通知你们
I'll try to give you warning.
你们要好好照顾自己
In the meantime, look after yourselves.
好了 我可别误了车
Now, I mustn't miss my train.
现在我们干些什么呢
So, what now?
安娜说你会在晚餐时
Ah, Anna said you were honouring us
大驾光临
with your presence at dinner.
在这比在医院好办多了
It's easier here than the hospital.
如果需要 我随时能换回制♥服♥
I can always get changed back into my uniform if I need to.
我去院子的时候
What were you talking to Branson about
你在和布兰森说什么呢
when I came into the yard?
没什么
Nothing.
那你为什么会去那儿
Then why were you there?
你又是为什么去那儿
Why were you there?
因为我要用车
Because I was ordering the motor.
这不就是同司机讲话的原因吗
That is why one talks to chauffeurs, isn't it?
预订好行程
To plan journeys by road?
他是个活生生的人
He is a person.
他也可以谈论其他事情
He can discuss other things.
他当然可以...
I'm sure he can -
但不是同你谈论
but not with you.
你到底想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
我还要去问问理查德·卡莱尔爵士有没有
Am I to see if Sir Richard Carlisle has a younger brother -
一个比他更富有的弟弟吗
one even richer than he is?
亲爱的 你怎么了
Darling, what's the matter with you?
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
那就表现得像在我这边啊
Then be on my side!
就是这样了
'So there we have it.
我期待着等你下次回家的时候
I look forward to introducing the two of you
介绍你们两个认识
just as soon as you are next at home,
我相信这不会很远
which naturally I trust will be very soon indeed.
请为我感到开心 就像我总是为你感到开心
Please be glad for me, as I will always be for you.
爱你的堂妹 玛丽
Your affectionate cousin, Mary.'
我们不需要找其他人了
We don't need anyone with us.
中士知道我们去做什么了
The Sergeant knows what we're doing.
但我们是要去巡查些什么呢
But what are we patrolling for?
你又开始过度思考了
You've been taking those logic pills again!
这是军队 梅森
This is the army, Mason.
我们只是为了巡逻而巡逻
We're going on a patrol because we're going on a patrol.
玛丽定好结婚的时间了吗
Has Mary set a date yet for the wedding?
她没说
She doesn't say.
我想她是希望战争很快结束
I think she's hoping the war will be over soon
然后他们就能定下时间了
and they can set a date then.
她本可以等见到你再告诉你的
She could've waited and told you when she saw you.
她不知道我快要回去了
She doesn't know I'm due back.
你通知黛西了吗 还是准备给她个惊喜
Did you warn Daisy, or will it be a surprise?
没 只告诉她我们先去唐顿
No, I've told her we're coming to Downton first.
然后我探望父亲
Then I'll visit my dad
假期最后一天再回去陪她
and go back to see her for a day at the end.
想想就心动 约克郡清新的空气
Just think: fresh Yorkshire air,
伦敦 还有斯维尔小姐
followed by London and Miss Swire.
您自然心满意足了
All right for some, sir!
你可舍不得跟我换 对吧
You'd never swap, though, would you?
死都不换
No, I'd never swap.
贝茨在酒馆工作吗
Bates in a pub?
这可没道理
I can't see that.
你朋友肯定看错了
I think your pal's mistaken.
战前他在这儿见过贝茨两次
He met him here twice before the war.
听这段
Listen.
我喊他"贝茨先生 你好"
I said to him, "Hello, Mr Bates,"
他径直走开 之后也不来招待我
and he walked off and wouldn't serve me after.
安娜要是听说
Next thing you know, we'll have Anna
肯定一路跑去
running across the county
拎着拐棍把他拽回来
and dragging him back by his stick!
我奇怪的是他居然没自己跑回唐顿来
I'm surprised he isn't here of his own accord,
那疯子一走 老爷连男仆都没了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表