剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
with His Lordship having no valet since the loony went.
-不许骂朗先生 -你可真有意思
- Don't speak ill of Mr Lang. - You're a funny one!
有时尖酸 有时又心软
Talk about sweet and sour.
该回去了
Better get back.
来杯茶吗
Want a cup?
算了吧
Not really.
你干什么去了
What were you doing?
让我想想
Oh, let me see.
打扫书房♥ 扫了两次
I've tidied the study - twice
整理了厅里挂的外套
and I've rearranged the coats in the hall.
待会再看看先生的衣服有没长虫
I might check his clothes for moth.
你呢
What about you?
我们把厨房♥整个打扫了三遍
We've cleaned everything three times over
我让贝丝去村里买♥♥点蛋来腌着
and I've sent Beth into the village for some eggs to pickle,
夫人不喜欢 但做点吧
though the Mistress doesn't really like them.
反正她自己一人时也不讲究吃
Well, she never eats properly, anyway. Not on her own.
她端个托盘就凑合了 我也没办法
A butler can't do much with supper on a tray!
叨扰了
Beg your pardon for troubling you,
屋门开着 我就进来了
only the door was open.
-可大门没开 -是
- But the front gate was not. - No.
有什么事吗
What do you want?
府上有多余的食物吗
Have you got any spare food?
要还留在家里 怎么算多余呢
"Spare food"? What's that, when it's at home?
等等 别走
Hang on, hang on. Wait.
-你是本地人吗 -离这不远
- From around here? - Not far.
以前在农场 现在没法干了
I used to work on the farms, but er... not any more.
是打仗受的伤吗
Did you get that in the war?
不用可怜我 这轻伤 算我运气好
Don't pity me. I'm one of the lucky ones.
我或许能找点吃的来
I might have something for you.
进来吧
Come on.
你好 莫斯利先生
Hello, Mr Molesley.
他们说您在楼上
They told me you were up here.
不介意我打扰一下吧
I hope you don't mind my bothering you.
当然不 你有何贵干
Not a bit. What can I do for you?
其实 卡森先生 这几天我琢磨着
Well, actually, Mr Carson, I've been thinking
想来帮您做点事
there might be something I can do for you.
打理这衣服什么的
That brushing, for instance.
成天闲着 我实在受不了
I don't like having nothing to do,
卡劳利上尉回去打仗
what with Captain Crawley away at the war
夫人也陪着去了法国
and his mother in France beside him.
老爷这也没个男仆
And then, His Lordship's without a valet and...
事情都落到您身上了
and your plate is piled so high!
我确实挺忙
I am quite occupied, it's true.
我就想来帮您搭把手
So I thought I'd look in and give you a hand,
缝补打理 擦洗鞋子 随您安排
brushing, mending, cleaning shoes - whatever's needed.
莫斯利先生 你真是好心
That's kind of you, Mr Molesley.
我们可要留神了
We shall have to watch ourselves,
否则老爷说不定要把你从卡劳利上尉那里抢来了
or else His Lordship will want to pinch you off Captain Crawley.
按他说这会儿该到了 却没回来
But he said he'd be here by now and he's not.
别这么忧心忡忡的 黛西
You mustn't worry about him, Daisy.
我也不是忧心忡忡
I'm not "worried" like that, exactly,
可这毕竟是威廉啊 我们不该担心吗
but this is William. I think we should all be worried.
任何情况都有可能
Anything might have happened.
也许休假取消了
Maybe his leave was cancelled.
现在这么乱 人们突然消失
At times like these, people vanish
又意外出现在别处 也不奇怪
and turn up again in the strangest places.
好比贝茨先生出现在酒馆吗
Like Mr Bates in that pub.
他在酒馆工作吗
Working in a public house?
托马斯是这样说的 我以为他们告诉您了
That's what he said. I thought they'd have told you.
不可能啊
It doesn't seem likely that
贝茨先生是娴熟的男仆
a trained valet like Mr Bates
怎么会甘心当酒保
would be content to work in a public house!
托马斯是这样说的
Well, that's what he said.
你跟安娜提过这事吗
Have you mentioned this to Anna?
我跟谁都没说
I haven't said anything to anyone.
我以为你们都知道
I thought you all knew.
您还是问托马斯吧
Perhaps you should ask Thomas.
那是自然
Oh, I will ask Thomas.
少不了他的份 姑娘
Don't you worry about that, my girl.
你就没考虑到
Didn't it occur to you that
我们会想知道此事吗
we might be interested to hear it?
倒是没觉得
Not particularly.
据我所知 贝茨是主动辞去的
As far as I knew, Mr Bates had left your employment.
你也没想到该告诉卡森吗
You didn't think to tell Carson?
老爷 我已经不归卡森先生管了
I am not under Mr Carson's command now, Your Lordship.
好了黛西 快去睡觉 别累着眼睛
Shoo! Daisy, go to bed before you strain your eyes!
多谢你了 黛西
Thank you, Daisy,
多谢你把我私信的内容 报告给卡森先生
for telling Mr Carson all about my private letter!
我以为大家都知道呢
I didn't know it was a secret.
要做错了 我很抱歉
Sorry if I was wrong.
当然错了 大错特错
There's no "if" about it.
你何必答复老爷
Why answer His Lordship at all?
你觉得我该怎么做
What did you want me to do?
让他少管闲事吗
Tell him to get knotted?
-你又不跟他领工钱 -原来如此
- He doesn't pay your wages. - I see.
看来你是玩不来外交了
Well, I won't put you down for a career in diplomacy, then!
他想怎样 找贝茨回来吗
What's he after? To get Bates back?
贝茨要想重回唐顿
If Mr Bates wanted his job back,
自己写封信来就行
he'd have written for it himself.
他为什么要回来呢
Why would he want his job back?
他像你一样 都脱身了
He's like you. He got away.
他可不像我 多谢抬举
He's not very like me, thank you.
可你们都自♥由♥了
But you're both free
不用成天对付锅碗瓢盆
of all the bowing and scraping
对老爷卑躬屈膝 俯首帖耳
and "yes, m'lord," and "no, m'lord."
我嫉妒他
I envy him.
也嫉妒你
I envy you.
我对冒险可是跃跃欲试
'Cause I'm ready for a new adventure
我不怕人听了去
and I don't care who hears me.
老话说得好
Well, you know what they say:
"别许错了愿望"
"Be careful what you wish for."
"事实上
'The truth is,
我会在唐顿待到你愿意跟我私奔"
I'll stay in Downton until you want to run away with me.'
安娜 早上好
Good morning, Anna.
您找我吗 老爷
You sent for me, m'lord?
是的 请进
I did. Come in.
我有事要告诉你 希望我这么做是对的
I have something to tell you, but I hope I'm right.
卡森不想你为此感到困扰
Carson didn't want you to be troubled with it.
-您是要说贝茨先生的事吗 -是的
- Is this about Mr Bates, m'lord? - Yes, it is.
我不想惹你伤心
I have no wish to upset you,
但看来他可能已经回到约克郡
but it seems he may be back in Yorkshire
在一家小酒馆工作
working in a public house.
我们还不清楚是在哪
We don't yet know where.
是科比摩萨德的红狮子酒馆
The Red Lion in Kirby Moorside.
这么说你已经见过他了
You've seen him, then?
是的 老爷
I have, yes, m'lord.
-他好吗 -挺好的
- And he's well? - He is.
他还没回到唐顿是由于两个原因
He's not been back to Downton for two reasons.
他希望能先解决好一些事情
He's hoping to settle certain matters first...
关于他太太的事
with Mrs Bates.
-他认为他能解决好吗 -他认为他能 老爷
- And does he think he can? - He believes so, m'lord.
那好
Very good.
那他回避我们的第二个理由是什么
And what is his second reason for avoiding us?
他说他跟老爷分离时不太愉快
He says he parted with Your Lordship on bad terms.
他认为再见面或许会有些尴尬
He felt it might be embarrassing.
是啊
Yeah...
我是该觉得不好意思
It is for me to feel embarrassed.
我要是总在那厨房♥里待着
I had to get out of that kitchen,
非横尸在桌子下面不可
if I'm not to be found dead under the table!
就像每天做三顿筵席似的
It's like cooking a banquet three times a day.
不管他们怎么说 工作确实重了好多
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表