剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Yes, m'lady, it's me, m'lady.
你对我真是太好了
You're so good to me.
你一直都对我那么好
You've always been so good.
也不是一直 夫人
Not always, m'lady.
对我太好了
So good.
不
No.
事实是 我非常想得到您的原谅
And the fact is, I want to ask so much for your forgiveness.
因为我做了一件让我悔憾终身的事
Because I did something once which I bitterly regret.
悔憾终身
Bitterly.
-您要是知道我多么... -对我这么好
- And if you could only know how much... - So very good.
-她怎么样了 -她睡了一觉好了点
- How is she? - She slept and she seemed better.
但突然又开始发烧
Then suddenly the fever came back.
奥布瑞恩 谢谢你这么照顾她
O'Brien, thank you for the way you've looked after her.
这是肺腑之言 不管她会怎样 我都很感激
I mean it. I'm very grateful, whatever comes.
要通知的人真不少
What a marathon,
但我想我一个个都通知到了
but I think I got them all.
每个人都送来了祝福
Everyone sends love.
我还打电♥话♥跟你父亲说
I've told your father I'll telegraph him
只要疫情一除 我会马上给他发电报
as soon as it's safe for him to come.
可不能让他早来
But not before.
我想按规矩我不该让你们独处
Well, I don't think I should leave you alone.
但你们不说 我也不说
But if you don't tell.
我还在考虑婚礼该改在何时举办...
I've been thinking about the date for the rematch and...
怎么了
What is it?
我在想或许这也算是我们的幸事
I wonder if we haven't been rather lucky.
我想我们一路走来都很幸运
Why, I think we've both been very lucky.
这样又给了我们重新选择的机会
That we've been given a second chance.
什么机会
A second chance at what?
认真想清楚我们在做什么
To be quite, quite sure about what we're doing.
亲爱的 你这是怎么了
Darling, what can you mean?
问题是...
The thing is, ...
我还是说了吧
I might as well say it.
我下楼的时候 你和玛丽在跳舞...
When I came downstairs and you and Mary were dancing, ...
我听到你说得话了
I heard what you said.
-我也看到你吻她 -但那只是...
- And I saw what you did. - But that was ...
不 我一点都不生气
No, I'm not in a rage, in a fury,
反倒敬佩你在事情已经有所改变的情况下
in fact, I think it's noble of you to want to keep your word
还能遵守诺言
when things have changed.
但我不知我是否该逼你履行承诺
But I'm not sure it would be right for me to hold you to it.
-拉维尼娅 我可以解释 -不 听我说
- Lavinia, I can explain. - No, listen.
我已经想了很久
I've had lots of time to think about it.
我非常 非常爱你
I love you very, very much.
我第一眼见到你 就想成为你的妻子
And I've wanted to marry you from the first moment I saw you.
这是真心话
All that is true.
但那时我并不了解情况
But I didn't really know what I was taking on.
我根本没有驾驭这里的能力
It's not in me to be queen of the county.
我是个小人物 一个普通的人
I'm a little person, an ordinary person
当我看到你和玛丽在一起的时候 我就想
and when I saw you and Mary together, I thought,
他们看上去多美好 多相配啊
how fine, how right you looked together.
-我不想听这些 -但你必须听我讲
- I don't want to hear this! - But you must!
因为这样的感觉不是一次两次
Because it isn't a sudden thing.
我开始担心 但后来你就受伤了
I was starting to worry and then, when you were wounded,
我觉得该由我来照顾你
I thought it was my calling to look after you.
来关心你
And care for you.
我觉得玛丽绝不会比我
And I don't think Mary would have done that
-照顾得好 -对 对
- quite as well as me, really. - No, no.
她一点也不及你
Not nearly as well.
我自有我的价值
I do have some self worth.
可这不足以让你娶一个你不爱的人
Just not enough to make you marry the wrong person.
你说的这些毫无意义 玛丽就要嫁给别人了
What you're saying is pointless, Mary is marrying somebody else.
她会吗
Is she?
走着瞧好了
We'll see.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
你要这么做
You will.
不过我们现在不必争论
But we won't fight about it now.
事实上 我累了 让我歇会儿好吗
In fact, I'm tired. Can I rest for a bit?
-我们以后再谈 -当然可以
- We'll talk later. - Of course.
你能来真好 不过我实在不知你能帮上什么忙
It's good of you to come but I don't really see what you can do.
我只是觉得最好能尽绵薄之力
I just thought I'd better do my bit.
正好司机走了 我总还是可以开开车
You see the chauffer's gone so I could always drive the car.
最好干点比那个强的事
Preferably over the chauffer.
你父亲现在肯定不好过
Your father's not having an easy time of it.
-格兰瑟姆夫人怎么样了 -不太乐观
- How's Lady Grantham? - Not well.
克拉克森在看她
Clarkson's with her now.
-斯维尔小姐呢 -她...
- And Miss Swire? - Oh, she's...
你是为这个而来吗
Is that why you've come?
就因为我说了拉维尼娅生病了吗
Because I said Lavinia had been taken ill?
我这两天本来也是要来的 来参加婚礼
I was coming up anyway, in a day or two, for the wedding.
她无法在周六结婚了
Well, she won't be getting married on Saturday.
我想这正好如你所愿吧
Which I suppose is what you'd like best?
可她病得并不严重
But she's not seriously ill.
我知道你在担心什么了
I see what was worrying you.
如果拉维尼娅不幸香消玉殒 你想在这儿盯着
If Lavinia had been carried off, you wanted to be here
以防马修在极度悲痛之中
to stop Matthew from falling into my arms
-又投入我的怀抱 -这病可说不准
- on a tidal wave of grief. - It's a tricky disease.
小姐 老爷要见您
His lordship's asking for you, m'lady.
我想我们应该准备自助形式的晚餐
I think we should aim at a sort of buffet dinner.
这样他们可以随意安排用餐时间
Then they can run in and out as it suits them.
抱歉给你们增添了额外的工作
I'm sorry to make extra work.
不用在意 这种关头我们就该齐心协力
Never mind that, it's hours like these we must all pull together.
这是下午的邮差送过来的 黛西
This arrived in the afternoon post, Daisy.
理查德爵士在客厅 他要用茶
Tea for Sir Richard in the drawing room.
我很高兴他能过来帮忙
I'm glad to know he's here to help
-我可以端上去 -你真是乐于助人 托马斯
- I can do it. - You're very obliging, Thomas.
如果需要 我也可以端茶给卡森先生
I can take some up to Mr Carson, if you'd like?
-是你的梅森先生的信吗 -他可不是我的
- Is that from your Mr Mason? - He's not mine.
他说了些什么
What does he say?
他只是又说要跟我谈谈威廉
He just says, again, we should talk about William.
-他希望我能去他的农场 -可怜的人
- He wants me to go to his farm. - Oh, poor man.
-你难道不想见他吗 -我才不去什么农场呢
- Will you not visit him? - I'm not going to any farm!
他能依靠的也就只有你了 黛西
You're all he's got, Daisy.
那他谁也指望不上了 因为他不能依靠我
Well, then, he's got nobody cos he hasn't got me.
对不起 小姐
Oh, I'm sorry, m'lady,
我还以为您今晚不会想更衣了
I didn't think you'd want to change tonight.
我不想 我只是要拿一条手帕
I don't. I just need a handkerchief.
-夫人怎么样了 -恐怕不容乐观
- How's her ladyship? - Not good, I'm afraid.
怎么了
What is it?
我不想再给您添乱 小姐
I don't mean to bother you, m'lady.
你说吧
Go on.
您能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
当然 我知道您会的
Well, I know you can.
是这样 贝茨先生和我已经做好打算
You see, Mr Bates and I had a plan.
要在这个周五结婚
To get married this coming Friday.
你说什么
What?
他担心警方不会就此放过他
He's worried the police haven't finished with him and,
如果他没说错 那我得需要一个名分
if he's right, then, I'm not going through it
来和他一起经历这些风风雨雨
with no proper place in his life.
这个决定很勇敢
Well, that's a very brave decision.
也可能很愚蠢
Or a stupid one.
不过 现在夫人病了
But anyway, with her ladyship ill now
仆人也病倒了一半
and half the servants on their backs
-大家都忙着... -婚礼定在哪儿
- and everybody working... - Where is the marriage to be?
就在里彭的结婚登记处
Just in a register office in Ripon.
不会需要太长时间的 可是...
It wouldn't take long but...
去吧 我会替你掩护
Go. I'll cover for you.
这儿还有我们
We're all here.
就算你改变计划 也帮不了妈妈
And you won't help mama by changing your plans.
你快来 她病情更重了
You better come. She's worse.
-我给她注射了肾上腺素 -医生
- I've given her the epinephrine. - Doctor!
不
Oh, no!
这是怎么回事
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表