剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
It is a lot of extra work, whatever they say -
就算有帮手也忙得很
even with the helpers.
你以为他们还减轻我们的负担了吗
Don't think they lighten the load!
伯德太太 这是怎么回事
Mrs Bird? What's going on?
我就知道我迟早会被发现
I knew I'd be found out, sooner or later.
至少是你发现的
At least it's you.
发现你做什么了
Found out doing what?
你看呢
What does it look like?
我看不明白
I don't know what it looks like,
像是慈善厨房♥
except some kind of soup kitchen.
你还是进来吧
You'd better come inside.
一个一个的来
One at a time.
自己拿片面包
Now, take a piece of bread.
好的 黛西 去那边
Right. Daisy, stand there.
给他们发碗和勺子
Give them a bowl and a spoon.
这是什么时候开始的
When did all this start?
那家伙来这儿讨碗饭吃
That fella turned up asking for food.
第二天又带了个朋友来 就成了现在这样
Then he came back next day with a friend, and here we are.
卡劳利夫人不介意吗
What does Mrs Crawley say?
她还不知道呢
She doesn't know yet.
我想她从法国回来时
I suppose she'll put a stop to it
-大概会阻止吧 -希望她不会
- when she gets back from France. - I hope not.
说实话 帕特莫太太 我想我也撑不了多久了
To be honest, Mrs Patmore, I'm not sure I can manage much longer.
你多久施一次饭
How often do you do it?
我打算减到一周一次
I planned to get it down to once a week
只捡便宜的东西做
and give them only the cheapest cuts,
但毕竟花的是我的钱
but it is my money,
-我想我是... -你打住
- and I don't know how much... - Now, hold it right there!
我们要是连本村的几个士兵都喂不饱
If we can't feed a few soldiers in our own village,
他们可是为了国王和国家去挨枪子的人
them that have taken a bullet or worse for king and country,
那还得了
then I don't know what!
我知道我不该来这儿 小姐
Sorry about this, m'lady,
可这是男仆的活 而男仆都走了
only there's no footman to do it now.
我倒不介意
I don't mind,
可你还是趁休斯太太没看见你快跑吧
but you'd better run before Mrs Hughes sees you.
小姐
M'lady...
能问您件事吗
could I ask something?
是这样的 威廉 他以前是男仆
Only William, who was in service here -
我知道他
I know William.
他失踪了
Well, he's missing.
就是说 他本该休假回来的
That is, he was supposed to be back on leave
但他却没回来
but he never turned up.
他写信说他要回家来待几天
He wrote he was coming home for a few days
卡劳利上尉也会来
with Captain Crawley...
威廉是你的相好吗
Is William your beau?
不是那样的 小姐
I won't say that, no, m'lady.
我们这些仆人都很喜欢威廉
We're all very fond of William downstairs.
那是当然
Of course you are.
我相信没什么大事 不过我会去问问的
Well, I'm sure it's nothing, but I'll see what I can find out.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你怎么知道他们不是改变计划了
How do you know they didn't change their plans?
我当然不知道了
Well, of course I don't,
只是那可怜的女孩似乎很肯定
but the poor girl seemed quite certain.
伊泽贝尔也不在 我们又都不知道她去了哪
Just when Isobel's away and none of us know where she is.
她就这做派
Typical!
或许马修与伊泽贝尔堂亲通过信
I suppose Matthew might have heard from Cousin Isobel
于是决定改在法国同她会面
and decided to meet up in France, instead.
但这不能解释为什么威廉没回来
But that wouldn't explain why William isn't here.
我会尽我所能
I'll do what I can.
一直搅拌啊 要不会糊锅底的
No, don't stop stirring, the bottom will burn!
你把那些给黛西吧
You can leave those to Daisy.
去拿吧 黛西 放在特别贮藏区
That's it, Daisy. Put them in the special storage area.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我能借点发酵粉吗
Can I borrow some baking soda?
说"借"干什么 你还打算还吗
"Borrow"? Why? Are you planning to give it back?
我明天可能会去马尔顿
I might go over to Malton tomorrow.
阿加莎·斯班萝在大肆宣传她的义卖♥♥会
Agatha Spenlow is madly promoting her charity fair.
-你要用车吗 -恐怕是的
- Do you need the motor? - I'm afraid I do.
能让帕莱特开另一辆车送你去吗
Can you get Pratt to take you in the other car?
不要紧 我礼拜一去也行 你用车做什么
It doesn't matter. I can go on Monday. But why?
我得知贝茨在科比摩萨德的一家酒馆工作
I'm told Bates is working at a public house in Kirby Moorside.
我想去一探究竟
I want to investigate.
我真不知你刚才的那番话里
I can't decide which part of that speech
哪部分最不可思议
is the most extraordinary!
怎么不能找别人去
Why can't someone else go?
因为我想自己去
Because I want to go myself.
茜玻 你最近都在做什么
So, Sybil, what are you up to, dear?
没什么 就是工作
Nothing much. Working.
我也没有时间去做别的
I don't have time to get up to anything else.
我和玛丽那天还谈起你的事
Only Mary and I were talking about you the other day.
-是啊 有时候 战争时期 -我什么都没说
- Yes, you see, sometimes, in war, - I said nothing.
可能会结交一些...不太合适的朋友
one can make friendships that aren't quite... appropriate
以后会弄得很尴尬
and it can be awkward, you know, later on.
我们都有过这种经历 我只想提醒你一下
I mean, we've all done it. I just want you to be on your guard.
对谁来说"合适"
"Appropriate" for whom?
别冲我发火啊 亲爱的
Well, don't jump down my throat, dear.
我只是好心提醒你
I'm only offering friendly advice.
你去见贝茨做什么
Why do you want to see Bates?
-要请他回来吗 -也不全是
- To give him his old job back? - Not entirely.
我见他主要是因为我们分别时不太愉快
I mainly want to see him because we parted badly.
有电♥话♥找您 老爷
Telephone call for you, m'lord.
如果是那样 肯定也是他的不是
If you did, I'm sure it's his fault.
不 是我不好
No, it was mine.
真是的 就像住在了二流的旅馆里
Oh, really! It's like living in a second-rate hotel
客人越来越多 还都没有要走的意思
where the guests keep arriving and no-one seems to leave!
是这样啊
I see.
好的
Yes...
多谢告知
Thank you for letting me know.
没事吧 爸爸
Are you all right, Papa?
是陆军部打来的
That was the War Office.
几天前 马修和威廉姆外出巡逻
Matthew and William went out on a patrol a few days ago
至今下落不明
and they haven't been seen since.
-天呐 -我们先别乱了阵脚
- Oh, my God. - Let's not fall to pieces quite yet.
这种事似乎常有发生
It happens all the time, apparently,
失踪的战士会出现在哪个战地医院
and the men turn up in one field hospital or another.
把他们归为战斗中失踪了吗
But they are treating them as missing in action?
现在下定论还为时过早
It's too early for that.
有很多种可能
There could be lots of things to explain it.
你是说 也有可能被俘了
You mean they could have been taken prisoner?
不能排除
It's possible.
别让玛丽或者你妈妈知道
Don't say anything to Mary... or your mother,
也别告诉其他人 先保密
or anyone, in fact - not yet.
我也不该告诉你的
I shouldn't really have told you.
那伊泽贝尔堂亲呢
What about Cousin Isobel?
我不知道怎么联♥系♥她
I don't know how to contact her.
再说 她人在法国
Anyway, she's in France.
说不定比我们还早知道
She may hear before we do.
我倒没有指戳她的意思
I'm not accusing her of anything,
但您知道有这么个"特别贮藏区"吗
but I did wonder if you were aware of this "special storage area"?
我想帕特莫太太也像我们一样自有条理
I dare say Mrs Patmore has her own system, like we all do.
说的是
Right.
-好了 该道晚安了 -晚安
- Well, I'll say good night. - Good night.
莫斯利先生 忙到这么晚
Ah, Mr Molesley. You're very late.
我在忙着帮老爷补一件衣服
I was doing some invisible mending on one of his coats.
忘了时间 但我...
I got a bit carried away, but I'm...
但现在这样我也挺开心的
I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.
在新的贴身男仆到来之前
I don't see why you can't dress him
你大可暂为老爷更衣
until there's a new valet.
卡森先生会高兴坏的
It'd be a blessing to Mr Carson.
只要能帮上手我很乐意
I'd be happy to, if it'd help.
这么下去 我们可就离不开你了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表