剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
What does that mean?
这是黏液膜出血
It's a hemorrhage of the mucus membranes.
这种症状并不罕见
It's not unusual.
没事的 夫人 不用担心
It's all right, m'lady, don't worry.
一点都不要担心 一切都会好起来的
Don't worry a bit. Everything's going to be all right.
显然并非如此 情况到底有多糟
Everything is clearly not all right. How bad is it?
如果能撑过今晚 她就能活下来
If she lasts through the night, she'll live.
其他病人怎么样了
What about the others?
跟我来
Come with me.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back shortly.
我给了休斯太太一些药
I've given some medicine to Mrs Hughes.
她稍后会拿来的
She'll bring it up later.
我听说夫人的病情未有改善
I gather her ladyship is not improving.
-我们明天就会知道了 -斯维尔小姐呢
- We'll, er, we'll know more tomorrow. - And Miss Swire?
我觉得还可以
Not too bad, I think.
我先去看其他仆人 然后就去看她
I'll go to her when I've seem the rest of the servants.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
给您端了些东西来 卡森先生
Here we are, Mr Carson.
您还需要些什么吗
Now, have you got everything you need?
小姐
M'lady.
-谢谢您过来看我 小姐 -不必客气
- I want to thank you for coming up, m'lady. - Not at all.
这是真心话
I mean it.
我知道我让您失望了
I know I've been a disappointment to you.
也许吧
Maybe.
只是多年以来我一直依赖你的支持
But I've relied on your support for too long
才难以承受完全失去你
to do without it entirely.
-我会永远支持着您 小姐 -我也会支持你
- You'll always have my support, m'lady. - And you, mine.
说到这个
On which subject...
我应该对托马斯加以小心
I should be careful of Thomas.
经历了这一切 我不知道怎么能打发他走
Oh, I don't know how we're to get rid of him after all this.
不过我猜他不会甘心一直做男仆
But I doubt he'll want to stay a footman forever,
所以还得留神
so, watch out.
你看起来不错 托马斯
You look very smart, Thomas.
我还留着这衬衫 小姐
I still have the shirt, m'lady.
我还在壁橱里找到了我的制♥服♥ 就想何不♥穿♥上
And I found my livery in the cupboard so I thought, "Why not?"
我在这儿给你留了座
I have a place for you here.
-拉维尼娅怎么样了 -我看还可以
- How's Lavinia? - All right, I think.
这病搞得她昏头昏脑的
The illness has made her rather confused.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
马修 玛丽
Matthew! Mary!
是妈妈吗
Is it mama?
这真是...是拉维尼娅
That's what's so... It's Lavinia.
让他去吧
Let him go to her.
让他去陪着她 你应该这么做
Let him be with her. Surely you owe her that?
-怎么了 -我发现她时就这样了
- What happened? - This is how I found her.
恐怕情况很糟
It's bad, I'm afraid.
非常糟
Very bad.
-最坏的情形 -我不明白
- The worst. - I don't understand.
我和她在一起的时候
When I was with her,
她还交谈自如 并不严重
she was talking, she was fine.
这个病很奇怪 会突然恶化
It's a strange disease with sudden, savage changes.
-非常抱歉 -我能做些什么
- I'm terribly sorry. - What can I do?
-能和她说话吗 -当然
- Could I talk to her? - Yes. Of course.
亲爱的 你能听见我吗
My darling. Can you hear me?
是我 是马修
It's me. It's Matthew.
马修
Matthew.
-你在这儿真太好了 -我当然在这儿
- I'm so glad you're here. - Of course I'm here.
亲爱的 我还会去哪
Darling, where else would I be?
这样不是更好吗
Isn't this better?
不是吗
Really?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand you.
我们的事你必须有个决断
You have to make our decision.
要幸福
Be happy.
就算是为了我
For my sake.
答应我
Promise me.
这是我唯一的愿望
It's all I want for you.
记住
Remember that.
这是我的愿望
That's what I want.
可是我不可能快乐
But I can't be happy.
没有你我不行
Not without you.
我怎能快乐呢
How could I be happy?
你们这是干什么呢
What are you doing?
卡劳利先生 这些本是婚礼要用的花
They were put up for the wedding, Mr Crawley.
可怜的孩子
My dear chap.
我真是说不出的遗憾
I cannot find the words to say how sorry I am.
柯拉堂亲怎样
How is cousin Cora?
好多了 多谢关心
Much better, thank you.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
我来看看可有要帮忙的
I came to see if there's anything I can do.
我们都安排好了
We've taken care of all that.
你也知道我们一直找格拉斯比操办葬礼
As you know we always use Grassby's.
-这是当然 -崔维斯建议周一办葬礼
- Of course. - Travis suggested Monday for the funeral
好让大家有时间赶来
to give people time to get here.
明早报纸会登讣告
It will be in tomorrow's paper.
您费心了
That's very kind of you.
-玛丽想见你 -不见
- I know Mary wanted to see you. - No!
我是说我...
I mean, I...
现在谁都不想见 暂时不想
don't really want to see anyone. Not yet.
既然事情都妥当了 我还是回去吧
Now I know everything's settled, I'll go back.
见到她父亲的话 一定要请他留宿
When you speak to her father, do ask him to stay here.
多谢美意
Thank you.
他一定会感激不尽
He'll be very grateful.
有什么要求但说无妨 我一定会办
Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.
感觉可好些了
Are you feeling more yourself?
好点了
A bit.
我心里还难受着呢
I still can't get over it.
你可别这会儿又说你对她有好感
I hope you'll not pretend you liked her now.
休斯太太 她在这里我是不待见 这点我承认
I didn't want her here, Mrs Hughes, I'll admit.
但我并不介意她去别处寻得幸福
But I had no objection to her being happy somewhere else.
你这气色让我放心许多
A sight to gladden my heart.
是吗 希望如此
Is it? I hope it is.
你可把大家吓坏了
You gave us quite a fright.
他们跟我说了拉维尼娅的事情
They told me about Lavinia.
葬礼在周一
The funeral is on Monday.
如果能下床 我也想去
I'd like to go, if I can.
我们都好吧
We're all right,
是不是 罗伯特
aren't we, Robert?
当然
Of course we are.
只是我知道我最近一直在忙
Only I know I got so caught up in everything,
或许疏忽了你 如果真如此 我很抱歉
I think I neglected you and if I did, I'm sorry.
你不必对我道歉
Don't apologise to me.
艾瑟尔
Ethel!
这么晚你来这里干什么
Whatever are you doing here at this time of night?
我说过考虑好了就会回来 我考虑好了
I said I'd be back with my answer and here I am.
你知道府里正在服丧吗
You know we're a house in mourning?
我知道 我很遗憾
Yes and I'm sorry.
但这事倒我让下定了决心
But, if anything, it's made my mind up for me.
人生苦短
Life is short
没有查理我活着还有什么意思
and what's my life without Charlie?
我不会把孩子交给他们
They're not having him.
你自己决定了就好
As long as you're sure.
他们说能为查理提供更好的条件
They say they can do better for him
但什么能比得上母爱呢 你说呢
but what's better than his mother's love? Answer me that.
我会写信告知他们的
I'll write and tell them.
你也同意我这么做 是吗
You agree with me, though, don't you?
我同不同意无关紧要
My opinion has no place in this.
约克郡
里彭婚姻登记所
-我 约翰·贝茨 -我 约翰·贝茨
- I, John Bates. - I, John Bates.
愿娶安娜·梅·史密斯
Take thee, Anna May Smith.
愿娶安娜·梅·史密斯
Take thee, Anna May Smith.
-为我的妻子 -为我的妻子
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表