剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- But can you spare him? - We can.
我已经为此做了很多努力
I've gone to some trouble to do so.
巴罗中士会管理唐顿的每日运作
Sergeant Barrow will manage the daily running of Downton
而我是总负责人
and I shall be in overall charge.
但你还要管理医院
But you have the hospital.
那岂不是缺了一个级别
Aren't we missing a tier?
毋庸置疑 应该有人一直在这
Surely, there should be someone here, permanently,
级别低于你但高于托马斯
who is under you but over Thomas.
确实如此 我会尽早做出决定
That's correct and I will make a decision before long.
在那之前
Until then,
我向你保证 巴罗下士做事很有效率
I do assure you, Corporal Barrow is very efficient.
我觉得很好
I say good.
如果一定要有人管理这里 最好是我们的人
If someone is to manage things, let it be our creature.
为什么 你谋划着让他偏袒你吗
Why? Are you planning to divide his loyalties?
我可没说我谋划了
I wouldn't say I was planning it.
威廉请求在这住一晚 老爷
William has asked to stay here, my lord. Just for a night.
他就要去法国服役了
On his way to active duty in France.
很好 我很想见见他
Good. I should like to see him.
不知我们能不能想办法保护他
I don't suppose there's any way we can keep him from harm?
毕竟他是家里的独子
Him being an only child and all.
我们不希望发生什么不好的事情
We'd hate for anything to happen.
谢谢 朗 其他的我可以自己来了
Thank you, Lang. I can do the rest.
很对不起 老爷
Very sorry, my lord.
要说由托马斯来管理唐顿的事
To get back to the notion of Thomas as the manager of Downton.
他只不过是管理医务
He won't be a manager in that sense.
夫人和克拉克森都定好了
But her ladyship fixed it all with Clarkson
而且她很开心 我不知道能说什么
and she was so pleased. I didn't know what to say.
"我不能让他来这工作 因为他是个贼"如何
"I cannot have him working here because he is a thief"?
你知道她对托马斯的罪行并不知情
You know she's ignorant of Thomas's crimes.
当时我们一致认为这样最好
We agreed at the time that would be best.
而且话说回来...
And anyway...
他为国尽忠又负了伤
is it honourable in us to hold Thomas's sins against him
我们却为此事记他的仇是否有失体面
when he has been wounded in the service of the King?
那么谁来管托马斯呢
And who is to be in charge over Thomas?
你是指在克拉克森医生之下吗
You mean under Dr Clarkson?
我们今天问了 但他还没有决定
Well, we asked today, but he hasn't decided.
那我们就只能随机应变了吗
So we just make it up as we go along?
除非你有更好的办法
Unless you've got a better idea.
你还在这啊 布兰森先生
Are you still here, Mr Branson?
留下吃点东西吧
Stay and have something to eat.
布兰森先生正在给我们讲俄♥国♥的新闻
Mr Branson's been telling us the news from Russia.
是什么新闻
What news is that?
克伦斯基成为了总理
Kerensky's been made Prime Minister,
但我觉得他做得还不够
but he won't go far enough for me.
列♥宁♥谴责了资产阶级和沙皇
Lenin denounces the bourgeoisie along with the Tsar.
他想要一场人♥民♥的革命 这才是我期待的
He wants a people's revolution and that's what I'm waiting for.
那不会太远了
It won't be long, now.
那沙皇呢
And what's happened to the Tsar?
和他的家人一起被监禁在亚历山大宫
Imprisoned. In the Alexander Palace. With all his family.
太可怕了
What a dreadful thing.
他们又不会伤害他们 何必呢
They won't hurt them. Why would they?
-杀鸡儆猴 -对他们有点信心
- To make an example? - Give them some credit.
这是个崭新的黎明 政♥府♥的新时代
This is a new dawn, a new age of government.
没人希望用谋杀一群小姑娘
No-one wants to start it with the murder
作为开端
of a bunch of young girls.
这你可说不好
You don't know that.
这种事发生时 谁也说不好谁会丧命
Nobody knows who'll get killed when these things start.
就像她外甥 因为临阵脱逃被枪决了
Look at her nephew. Shot for cowardice.
在他跟邻居打招呼时 跟他妈妈道晚安时
Who'd have guessed that when he was saying hello to the neighbours
谁能猜到这个呢
or kissing his mother good night?
你能去看看奶酥吗
Can you look at the crumble?
我觉得应该端出来了
I think it should come out,
但是这比你说的早了五分钟
but it's five minutes earlier than you said.
对不起 我没想到
I'm sorry. I never thought.
那你应该想到的 朗先生
Then you should think, Mr Lang.
你可不是这宅子里唯一受伤的人
You're not the only member of the walking wounded in this house.
前门
后门
你怎么从前门进来了
Why are you coming in this way?
我现在是这里的总管了 卡森先生
I'm the manager here now, Mr Carson.
难道你忘了吗
Or had you forgotten?
不 我没忘
No. I had not forgotten.
你要住进你以前的房♥间吗
And will you be moving into your old room?
还是需要我们准备间客房♥
Or should we prepare a guest bedroom?
我会住进我以前的房♥间 谢谢
I'll sleep in my old room, thanks.
那么...
So...
准备好迎接他们大举入侵了吗
are we ready for the big invasion?
他们下午就会到了
Cos they'll be here at teatime.
我们必须严阵以待 不是吗 托马斯
We'll have to be ready, won't we, Thomas?
是的 卡森先生
We will, Mr Carson.
还有 我现在是巴罗中士了
And it's Sergeant Barrow, now.
我想应该是"代理中士"
'Acting Sergeant', I believe.
-一共来了多少人 -36个
- How many are there altogether? - 36.
36个 好的
36. Right.
尽量快点 先生们
Quick as you can, gentlemen.
司机 这边一卸完
Driver, when you've finished unloading here,
就直接开回医院去
go straight back to the hospital.
这边走 先生们
This way please, gentlemen.
芥子毒气...
Mustard gas...
别担心 我们马上就来照料你
Don't worry. We'll get you seen to quickly.
布莱恩少校 您被安排在大卧室
Major Bryant, you're in the Armada bedroom.
介意走楼梯吗
Do you mind the stairs?
那得看楼上有什么了
It depends what I find at the top.
-他可真帅 -那也只可远观
- He's handsome. - Handsome and off-limits.
-有一屋子的男人真好 -是一屋子的军官
- It'll be nice to have the house full of men. - Full of officers.
对于我们来说 军官和男人可不是一回事
Officers aren't men. Not where we're concerned.
那只是你的想法
Oh, speak for yourself.
你要是知道什么对你好 就也该这么想
I speak for you, too, if you know what's good for you.
很抱歉 我...
I'm very sorry, but I...
马修 你怎么会在这儿
Matthew! What in the world are you doing here?
明天我们要开始巡视约克郡和兰开夏郡了
We start our tour of Yorkshire and Lancashire tomorrow.
斯特拉特上将知道您住在这儿
General Strutt knew you lived up here,
所以放了我几个小时的假
so he's given me a few hours off.
这真是个意外...意外之喜
What a lovely... lovely surprise.
卡劳利夫人 我们怎么区分
Mrs Crawley, how can we separate
医院的和我们自己的寝具呢
the hospital's linen from our own?
你去忙吧 我们稍后再聊
You go. We'll talk later.
我一做完这些就帮你去拿你要的书
As soon as I've done this, I'll take your orders for books.
弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔 英国著名护士及护理事业的开创人
真想到你还有弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔的风范
I hadn't cast you as Florence Nightingale.
我们不能让茜玻一个人独占道德的至高点
We can't leave all the moral high ground to Sybil.
她会不胜孤单
She might get lonely there.
你好吗 我知道我不该问你在做什么
How are you? I know I mustn't ask you what you're doing.
你可以问我在唐顿做什么
You can ask what I'm doing in Downton.
我们在中部地区的任务已经完成了
We've finished in the Midlands.
明天开始我们要巡查北部各郡的军营了
Tomorrow, we start on the camps in the northern counties.
我们能不时见到你吗
Will we see something of you?
我觉得上将应该来这儿
I think my general ought to come here.
这正是人们想从报纸上读到的东西
It's exactly the sort of thing people like to read about.
茜玻 过来一下
Sybil, come.
让伊迪丝做那个
Edith can do that.
亲爱的妈妈 她确实很享受有一点权威
Dear Mother. She does love a bit of authority.
我猜她要把柯拉堂婶给逼疯了
I suppose she's driving Cousin Cora mad.
最好别指名道姓
No names. No pack drill.
吸气...呼气
Breathe in... and out.
我很惊讶他们到现在才来召你
I'm surprised they didn't get to you before now.
有些人运气就是好 先生
Some people have all the luck, sir.
你可以穿好衣服了
You can get dressed.
那我是不是该到里士满报到呢
Shall I report for duty in Richmond?
会有人告诉你怎么做的
You'll be told what to do.
可是我必须监督医务人员
But I must supervise the medical staff.
而我会监督你
Overseen by me.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表