剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I married William on his deathbed, that don't count.
-这当然能算 -我不这么想
- Course it counts. - I don't think so.
我对他不够好
And I wasn't good to him.
他以为我爱他 可我没有 不像他爱我那样
He thought I loved him, but I didn't, not like he loved me.
我当初就不应该嫁给他 只是...
I should never have married him in the first place, only...
嫁给他是莫大的善举
Marrying him was a great kindness.
不 那不是善举
No, it wasn't kind.
那是错的
It was wrong.
贝茨先生 你怎么回来的
Mr Bates, how did you get here?
我从车站走来的
I walked from the station.
你应该告诉我们 我们会派个人去接你的
You should've said. We'd have sent someone to meet you.
我很乐意走走 呼吸一下新鲜空气
I was glad of the walk. I was glad of the air.
我没料到你今晚就能回来
I never thought you'd be back tonight.
情况怎么样了
How was it?
无法想象地糟
Worse than you can possibly imagine.
这是怎么...
What's...?
我想不管莫里先生和您说了什么
I assume that whatever Mr Murray has told you
都证明这人是冒牌货
means the man is a fake.
您若非确信无疑 也不会让马修出席
You can't have asked Matthew to be here, unless you know that.
情况很复杂
It's very complicated.
确实只有五副劳尔返回沉船现场
Lowe was the only officer to go back to the site of the wreck.
他的确从水里救了些人上来
He did pull some people out of the sea
-而且其中一人身份不明 -这就是了
- and it seems one of the men was unidentified. - There.
一份报告上说
One of the reports
这个人在登上卡帕西亚号♥前就死了
has him dying before they reached the Carpathia.
卡帕西亚号♥ 泰坦尼克悲剧中的幸存者
搭乘此轮返回纽约
一点没错
Precisely.
另一个目击者又声称这个人活着到了纽约
Another witness says the man did get to New York alive,
可却没有他姓名的明确记录
but there's no clear record of his name.
-那就可能是帕特里克·卡劳利 -不止如此
- Which could be Patrick Crawley. - There's more.
有个人叫彼得·高登
There was a Peter Gordon
是帕特里克以前在外♥交♥部♥的同事
who worked with Patrick at the Foreign Office.
他在1913年移♥民♥去了蒙特利尔
Now, he emigrated to Montreal in 1913.
没错 所以当他的脸被炸开花后
Yes and when his face was blown away,
他就想拨云见日 祸中见福
he decided every cloud has a silver lining.
他有扮演过世的好友的绝佳条件
He was perfectly placed to impersonate his dead friend.
他们无疑曾互相倾吐秘密 他只需温习一下
No doubt they shared confidences, so he just brushed them up
即可宣称自己有权继承一大笔遗产
and put himself forward for a major inheritance.
奶奶说得没错
Granny's right.
他只需找一个下落不明的
All he needed was a survivor from the Titanic
泰坦尼克生还者 他找到了
who was unaccounted for and he found one.
可泰坦尼克的故事和帕特里克所言都吻合了啊
But the Titanic story bears out Patrick's version in every way.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
您怎么能犹豫不决呢
How can you even hesitate?
可是 玛丽 你没听他说他记得的事
But, Mary, you haven't heard the things he remembers.
我不需要听
I don't need to.
我记得我们一起玩耍 你的小马 你的生日
I remember how we played, and your pony, and your birthday,
我们还躲在花♥园♥里 不让可恶的家庭女教师找到
and how we hid in the garden from the nasty governess.
这儿度过的童年不就是这些事吗
What other memories would you have of a childhood spent here?
莫里将继续调查 所以 伊迪丝
Murray will continue to investigate so, Edith,
礼待这个男人即可 无需更多
can we be polite to the man, but nothing more?
战争结束后 再找证据应该会比较容易
The end of the war should make it easier to unearth the evidence.
目前也只能这样了
That is all for the time being.
我以为卡莱尔会来参加
I thought Carlisle was going to come back
我们明天的典礼 可他没说火车时间
for our ceremony tomorrow. But he never send a train time.
他开车过来 会赶上今晚的晚宴
He's driving up. He'll be here in time for dinner, tonight.
抱歉 我这么犹豫寡断
I'm sorry I can't be more decisive.
别在意 那天我说的是当真的
Don't be. I meant what I said, the other day.
您需要一个比现在的我更好的人来继承
It'll take a man who is more than I am now to follow you,
别考虑我了
so don't think about me.
我亲爱的孩子 你怎么能这么说呢
My dear chap, how can you say that?
我一直都在为你着想
I never think about anything else.
他们对于这个
What do they make of this
彼得·高登是怎么想的
Peter Gordon character they've uncovered?
他们认为我就是他吗
Do they think that's who I am?
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
记得非常清楚
Very well.
我和彼得是好朋友
Peter and I were good friends.
非常好的朋友
Very good friends.
你知道他移♥民♥去加拿大了吗
Did you know he'd moved to Canada?
怎么能知道 直到两个月前我都不知道自己是谁
How could I, when I'd forgotten who I was, until two months ago?
的确
Of course.
那现在他们要怎么做呢
So what will they do now?
我想应该会去找到他吧
Track him down, I imagine.
查明他的下落
Find out what happened to him.
假如他加入了帕特里夏公主轻步兵团呢
Suppose he joined the Princess Pat Light Infantry?
我不明白 你想说什么
I don't understand. What are you saying?
他为什么要参加呢
Why would he?
知道吗 你人真好
You're very sweet, you know.
以至于我认为什么都是可能的
So sweet, you made me think that all things were possible.
但或许我该明白人不能回到过去了
But perhaps the lesson is you can't go back.
你累了 我不怪你 但是别放弃
You're tired and I don't blame you, but you're not to give up.
我不许你放弃
I won't let you.
我们会找到彼得·高登的 我有信心
We'll find this Peter Gordon, I know we will.
是啊
Yes.
我想你们会的
I expect you will.
他们马上就要用晚餐了
They'll be going in to dinner in a minute.
我们的酒窖很不错
We've built a good cellar here, you know.
虽说算不上应有尽有 但也不失体面
I'm not saying it's legendary, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.
这么说 你已经想好了
You've made your mind up, then?
我想是的
I think so,
是的
yes.
我意已决
I think I have...
但是心情颇为沉重 休斯太太
but, with a heavy heart, Mrs Hughes.
生活刚要回到正轨 你却要走了
And just when we thought we were getting back to normal.
别说你会想我
Don't tell me you'll miss me.
我会非常想你的 卡森先生
I will, Mr Carson. Very much.
这是我的肺腑之言
And it costs me nothing to say it.
谢谢惦念
Thank you.
这对我意义重大
That means a lot to me.
我们随女士们一起离开吧
Shall we go through with the ladies
-好让他们进来收拾 -好的
- and let them get in here? - Of course.
不知理查德为何还没到
I wonder what happened to Richard.
他可能动身迟了...
He'll have started late and...
实在抱歉 格兰瑟姆夫人
Oh, I do apologise, Lady Grantham.
我们先是被困在了罗伊斯顿
We got stuck in Royston
后来又在鲍多克遇到了翻车
and a cart had overturned in Baldock.
你好 亲爱的 见到你真好
Hello, my dear. How lovely to see you.
是吗
Are you sure?
理查德爵士说你们知道我来 是真的吗
Sir Richard said you were expecting me, but are you?
当然了
Of course we are.
你把马修推到小书房♥吧 肚子饿吗
Can you take Matthew into the small library? Are you hungry?
我们刚吃完 不过休斯太太可以马上端饭上来
We've finished, but Mrs Hughes can easily put something on a tray.
卡森 你去安排一下
Carson?
一切还是老样子
Nothing's changed.
现在情况不一样了 因为我变了
But, you see, it has, because I've changed.
上次来唐顿
When I was last here,
我被噩耗击倒 听你的话回了伦敦
I was so bowled over that I let you send me away,
但这次不会了
but not this time.
我爱你
I love you.
我要好好照顾你 就这么定了
I'm going to look after you. That's all there is to it.
要是我不肯呢
And if I refuse?
我是真心的
I'm sorry, but I mean it.
无论你做什么 都吓不走我
You won't frighten me away, whatever you do.
从伦敦驱车过来 路上走走停停
It seems such a waste of time to drive from London
真是浪费时间
and get stuck in every town on the way.
我不觉得 我喜欢开车...
I don't agree. I'd love to drive...
先别急着怪我 玛丽和马修
Before you scold me, it's no good pretending
太过亲近了 我们不能装作没事
Mary is not a good deal too attached to Matthew.
所以你就把拉维尼娅找来
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表