剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Somehow, we got lost
在几个德国鬼子后面困了三天
and then we were trapped behind some Germans for three days.
我们逃出来之后
When we got out of that,
跌跌撞撞进了一处战地救护所
we stumbled into a field dressing station,
立即就接受了救治
where we were immediately admitted.
我们没什么生命危险
We weren't in any danger,
所以他们就没向军队上报
so they didn't inform our unit.
你们回到营地之后 部队应该通知我们的
They should have jolly well told us when you got back to base.
希望没让你们太过担心
I hope you weren't really worried.
你也知道
Oh, you know us.
前线的英雄安然无恙 我们才能放心
We like to be sure of our hero at the front.
打扰了 老爷
I beg your pardon, m'lord,
老夫人要走了
but the Dowager Countess is leaving.
剩下的假期你打算怎么过呢
What will you do with the rest of your leave?
既然妈妈不在这边
Well, since Mother isn't here,
那我就赶去伦敦 见拉维尼娅一面
I'll run up to London and see Lavinia.
我收到你那封关于卡莱尔的信了
I got your letter about Carlisle.
我希望能得到你的认可
I hope you'll approve.
-我知道你不太喜欢他 -我还不了解他
- I know you don't like him much now... - I hardly know him,
但了解了之后 我肯定会喜欢他的
but I'm sure I'll like him when I do.
前提是他对你好
That's if he's good to you.
他要是对你不好 我可饶不了他
If he's not, he'll have me to answer to.
谁也没想到一场业余音乐会
Who'd have thought an amateur concert
反倒成了欢聚的盛会
could be the summit of all joy?
离开你之后 我过得苦不堪言
I've lived in such a fog of misery since I left you,
我都快要忘记幸福的滋味了
I think I'd forgotten what happiness is.
我也是
Me, too.
但现在我们要适应幸福的感觉 相信幸福
But now we must get used to feeling happy... and trust it.
我求之不得
God, I want to.
只有年轻人才能相爱吗 不见得
Love's young dream? I don't think!
他怎么样 与我无关
I'm not sure I care much.
你年纪长了 心肠变软了吗
Are you going soft in your old age?
我不喜欢他
I don't like him
是因为他这个目中无人的混♥蛋♥
because he's a patronising bastard
在我背后搞鬼
who sneaks behind my back,
-但我没工夫管他的闲事 -是吗
- but I've got other things to worry about. - Really?
-有意思 -怎么了
- That's interesting. - Why?
我显然比你更爱记仇
Because obviously, I hold a grudge longer than you.
直觉告诉我 你们肯定没事
I knew nothing bad had happened. I felt it in my waters!
那你呢 有没有把我忘了
What about you? Did you have me boxed up and buried?
-你没事我真开心 -你该开心
- I am glad you're all right, honest. - You should be.
是你给我了活下去的信念
It's the thought of you that keeps me going.
谁啊 谁
Hello? Hello?
艾瑟尔
Ethel?
你怎么还有脸回来
What on earth are you doing here?
我也是不得已 休斯太太
I had to come, Mrs Hughes.
很抱歉冒昧地闯进来
I'm sorry to push in,
但我自己忍♥了好久 实在承受不住了
but I was sitting alone until I couldn't stand it no more.
你一定要帮我
You've got to help me.
你有什么资格这么要求我
I haven't "got to" do anything!
可你这话是什么意思 要我帮你什么
But what do you mean? Help with what?
跟布莱恩少校有关吗
Is this about Major Bryant?
没早点阻止你们是我不对 这我承认
I blame myself for not stepping in earlier - that I will admit.
你们在一起多久了
How long had it been going on?
足以让我怀孕了
Long enough to get me pregnant.
休斯太太 我有了
Mrs Hughes, I'm going to have a baby.
下集预告
现在事情闹到这种地步
I wish I'd not written that letter now,
我真后悔当初写那封信给她
what with everything else going on.
我知道她会过来闹事的
I know she'll come up here and make trouble.
拜托别再纠缠我了
Don't badger me, please!
想争取美好的未来
Sometimes a hard sacrifice must be made
就要有所牺牲
for a future that's worth having.
冷面而谨慎的玛丽·卡劳利小姐
The cold and careful Lady Mary Crawley!
知道了这件事 你还指望我娶你吗
Do you still expect me to marry you... knowing this?
我还是会把玛丽小姐的事情卖♥♥出去
I'll sell my story anyway - about Lady Mary,
就是牵扯到土耳其大使和史密斯小姐的那件事
about the Turkish gentleman, about Miss Smith here...
-那件事与我无关 -我听说可不是这样的
- It's got nothing to do with me. - That's not what I heard.
夫人 醒醒
M'lady, wake up.
你这是...
What on earth...
您最好下楼来
You'd better come downstairs.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表