剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
She's blood.
我去村里时见到了德雷克太太
I saw Mrs Drake when I went into the village.
隆菲尔德农场主约翰·德雷克的太太
The wife of John Drake who has Longfield Farm.
她跟你说什么了吗
Oh. What did she have to say?
他们最后一个健全的帮工也应征入伍了
Apparently their final able-bodied farmhand has been called up.
他们需要有人去开拖拉机
They need a man to drive the tractor.
德雷克还没有康复吗
Hasn't Drake recovered from his illness?
我还以为他好多了
I thought he was better.
不 他确实是好多了
No he is. He's much, much better.
但他不会开车
But he doesn't drive.
所以我跟她说 我可以帮忙
So I told her I could do it.
-什么 -我说我可以去开拖拉机
- What? - I said I could drive the tractor.
伊迪丝 你是位淑女 又不是癞蛤♥蟆♥先生
Edith! You are a lady not Toad of Toad Hall.
出自肯尼思·格拉姆的作品《柳林中的风声》
我已经决定了
Well, I'm doing it.
别那么困惑 这很简单
Don't look so bewildered. It's simple.
我来开拖拉机
I will drive the tractor.
-你会开吗 -当然
- Well, can you do that? - Absolutely.
你能套好犁还是什么要我拉的东西吗
Can you hitch up the plough or whatever it is I'm dragging?
当然
Of course.
你们想让我什么时候开始
When would you like me to start?
那我最好先给你找件衣服吧
Well, I'd better get you something to wear, then.
宅子里有点生气是好事 不过...
Oh, I like a bit of life in a house but I...
我就希望卡森先生别忙得自燃了
I just hope Mr Carson doesn't spontaneously combust.
我昨天收到一封信
I had a letter yesterday.
-怎么了 -是关于我姐姐的儿子
- Yes? - It's my sister's boy.
他在兰开夏燧发枪手团服役
He's with the Lancashire Fusiliers.
但是他失踪了
Only he's gone missing.
他们说是 失踪 认定为已死亡
Missing presumed dead they call it.
太不幸了
Oh, no.
-他怎么会失踪呢 -问题就在这儿
- How did it happen? - That's just it.
他们都不知道 怎么失踪的 为什么失踪
They can't find out - how it happened, why it happened,
到底是不是确实失踪了
whether we can be sure it did happen
还是被囚禁在什么地方了
or he isn't lying prisoner somewhere.
不如问问老爷
Why not ask his lordship.
他在陆军部应该有朋友
He'll have friends in the War Office.
他们可以帮忙打听一下
They can dig something up.
我不想去打扰他
Oh, I don't like to bother him.
有何不可 他不会介意的
Why not? He's got broad shoulders.
你缝得真好 朗先生
That's ever so fine, Mr Lang.
你是怎么用这双大手做这么细致的工作的
How ever can you make those big hands do such delicate work?
我猜没有什么它们做不到的事情
I expect there's no end to the things they could manage.
比如说扇你一巴掌
Giving you a slap for a start.
缝得确实不错 非常好
That is good. Very good.
我喜欢见人能把活做好
I like to see a proper skill.
这年头很多人以为只要能微笑和系鞋带
These days blokes think they can be a valet
就能当贴身男仆了
if they can smile and tie a shoelace.
但这其实是门艺术 而你看来已经掌握了
But there's an art to it and I can tell you've got it.
我妈妈教我的
My mother taught me.
她是个贴身女仆 像你一样
She was a lady's maid, like you.
那她一定也干得不错
Well, she knew what she was about.
朗先生 你知道的
Oh, Mr Lang. As you know,
理查德·卡莱尔爵士一会儿就到
Sir Richard Carlisle arrives later
另外 卡劳利一家会来吃晚餐
and the Crawleys are coming for dinner tonight.
我实在不能在这种场合让女仆去餐厅
I really can't have maids in the dining room for such a party
如果你能帮忙充当男仆的话 我会非常感激
so I'd be grateful if you'd help me and play the footman.
我去侍奉用餐吗
Me? Wait at table?
这不是最好的办法 但看来只能这样了
Well, it's not ideal but I'm afraid I've no choice.
男仆的制♥服♥就在休斯太太的
The footman's liveries are in a cupboard
起居室旁边的柜子里
just past Mrs Hughes' sitting room.
你应该能找到合身的
You should find one to fit you.
我不敢说能做到什么 但我乐意尝试一下
I'm not sure what I can do but I'm happy to try.
-他叫什么名字 -阿奇
- What's his name? - Archie.
全名是阿奇博尔德·菲尔帕斯
That is Archibald Philpotts.
他在兰开夏燧发枪手团服役
He was in the Lancashire Fusiliers.
他们认为他是在法国北部失踪的
They think he was in northern France.
你知道最有可能的结果是
You realise the most likely outcome
他确实阵亡了对吧
is that he has indeed been killed.
我知道 老爷
I understand, my lord.
但我们宁可证实这个噩耗 也比心里悬着强
But we'd rather know the worst than wonder.
你好 莫斯利先生
Oh, hello, Mr Molesley.
你来这有什么事吗
What are you doing here?
我打听了一下 他们说你在洗衣房♥
I asked inside and they said you were at the laundry.
玛丽小姐今晚想要穿这件
Lady Mary wants to wear this tonight.
我不确定它是不是准备好了
I wasn't sure it was done.
我就是想问 你看过那本书了吗
I was really wondering if you'd had a chance to read that book.
-你昨天才给我 -确实 确实
- You only gave it to me yesterday. - Of course, of course.
但如果你看了 我想我们可以交流下感想
But when you have read it I hope we can exchange our views.
那挺不错的
That'd be nice.
也许我们还可以叫上其他人
Perhaps we might bring some of the others in.
我们可以办一个读书会
We could have a sort of reading club.
我们是可以这样
We could do that.
也或者只有我们两个讨论
Or we could talk about it together just we two.
天呐 都这么晚了 我得走了
Heavens. It's later than I thought. I must get on.
我要去换衣服了
I'm off to change
但我想告诉你 我给克拉克森送了个信
but I wanted you to know I sent a note to Clarkson
应该能起点作用
which should do the trick.
你说什么了
What did you say?
就说我听说你求他个忙
Only that I gather that you'd asked a favour and,
鉴于我们承担了医院的开销
given that the estate shoulders the hospital costs,
如果没点特权似乎不太公平
it did seem unfair if we weren't allowed a few perks.
说得对
Quite right.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
干得漂亮 夫人
Well done, my lady.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready!
快点走啊 该死的
Come on, damn you.
太棒了
Yes!
敬胜利者 敬胜利的果实
To the victor...the spoils.
那棵树是你种的吗
Did you plant that tree?
不是啊 那树得有四十年了
Steady on. It must be 40 years old.
确实不是恭维
It's not a flattering light.
我爸爸种的
My father planted it.
但对于果树你必须要强硬点
But you have to be tough with fruit trees,
不能让它们逗留得过久
not let them outstay their welcome.
务农是需要强硬些的 对吗
Farming needs a kind of toughness, doesn't it?
可以有感情但不能多愁善感
There's room for sentiment but not sentimentality.
容我说一句 你说得太好了 小姐
Beautifully put, if I may say so, my lady.
-你应该当个作家 -谢谢
- You should be a writer. - Thank you.
-你们干得怎么样了 -我觉得很好
- How are you getting on? - Very well, I think.
这对你来说会不会太难了
It's not too hard for you?
-一点不难 -她比看起来强壮多了
- Not at all. - She's stronger than she looks.
我给你拿了点吃的 小姐
I've brought you something to eat, my lady.
恐怕这不是你习惯吃的东西
I'm afraid it's not what you're used to.
嗨 不是给你的
Hey, it's not for you.
果然是你
So it is you.
艾瑟尔以为我有个当兵的情人
Ethel thought I must have a soldier fancy man.
-她就是那个新女仆吗 -是的
- Is she the new maid? - Yes.
她挺自作多情的
She's a soppy sort.
跟我说说 有你做帮手克拉克森医生高兴吗
So, tell me, was Dr Clarkson thrilled to have your services?
现在是克拉克森少校了 不过 是的
It's Major Clarkson now, but yes.
我真不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it.
你的伤怎么样了
What about your blighty?
-天呐 -这还不算太糟
- My God. - It's not so bad.
而且它确实起到作用 让我回家了
And it lived up to its name and got me home.
你进来待会吧
You'd better come inside.
-威廉在哪 -正在为参军受训呢
- Where's William? - Training for the army.
我以为他会因为爱你而死掉呢
I thought he might have died for love of you.
别一回来就这么讨厌
Don't be nasty as soon as you're back.
想象下卡森没有男仆的样子
Imagine Carson without a footman.
就像马戏团领班没有小马似的
Like a ringmaster without a pony.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表