剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
还是当面讲比较好
would come better face to face.
我能给他们写信吗
Could I write to them?
可以试试 但你的证据在哪呢
You could try, but where's your proof?
他这么一死 你口说无凭了啊
With him dead, you've no evidence at all.
那我就完了
Then I'm ruined.
你早就完了 姑娘 别痴心妄想了
You were ruined already, my girl, so don't let's us go overboard.
那个新女仆怎么样 带着儿子的那个寡妇
How's that new maid getting on? The lady with the little boy.
她很好 多谢关心 问这做什么
Very well, thank you. Why?
只是在想
Just thinking.
大家都乐意帮她 给她吃的 给她工作
Everyone wants to help her, to feed her, to find her work,
因为她儿子的父亲去世了 我儿子也一样
because her son's father is dead. So is the father of my son.
有什么区别吗
Where's the difference?
区别在于 简是个令人尊敬的已婚妇女
The difference is Jane is a respectable, married woman
有男人愿意娶她为妻
that some man chose to be his wife.
这就够了吗
Is that enough?
现实是残酷的
It is in the real world.
卡森 我想乘明早九点的火车回伦敦
Carson, now, I wonder if I could be put on the London train
能帮我安排车吗
at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning?
老爷的贴身男仆也坐那一班
His Lordship's valet is catching that one.
您介意他坐在司机旁边一道去吗
Would you object to his riding in the front with the chauffeur?
一点也不介意
Not at all.
还有 你考虑我的提议了吗
Meanwhile, have you given my proposition any thought?
想了很多 理查德爵士
A great deal, Sir Richard.
我十号♥晚上回来
I'll be back on the night of 10th.
也许那时候你可以给我答复
Perhaps you could let me have your answer, then.
答复什么
Answer to what?
卡森愿不愿意给我们当船长
As to whether Carson will be captain of our ship.
你要是来掌舵
With you at the helm,
过渡时期就会更加顺利
there's much more chance of a smooth crossing.
老爷 我明天要去伦敦一趟
Your Lordship, I need to go to London tomorrow.
我已经和卡森先生说了 他那边没有问题
I've spoken to Mr Carson. He has no objection.
请告诉我是为了财产的事
Please say this concerns property
而不是前贝茨太太的事
and not the former Mrs Bates.
我只求她是"前妻" 老爷
I only wish she was 'the former', m'lord,
如果是"亡妻"就更好了
or better still, 'the late'.
是吗
Indeed?
我要试着跟她讲道理 除此之外我别无他法
I have to reason with her. I've found no other choice.
她又找出新花样来阻挠我
She's found a reason to delay things again.
不 不是阻挠
No, not delay.
她想把我彻底毁掉
She's found a way to ruin things.
理智点 贝茨
Be sensible, Bates.
不管怎样 不要发脾气
Above all, do not lose your temper.
德意志共和国
A German Republic?
不 我不这么想 布兰森先生
No, I don't think so, Mr Branson.
德皇会退位 这我认同 或许王储也会下台
The Kaiser will go, I'll grant you and maybe the Crown Prince too,
但肯定会有段摄政时期
but there'll be a Regency.
记着我的话
Mark my words.
君主制是欧洲的命脉
Monarchy is the lifeblood of Europe.
抱歉 卡森先生
Sorry, Mr Carson,
但你一定会发现
but I think you'll find
君主和帝王气数已尽
the kings and emperors have had their day,
当时的美国总统
换做威尔逊总统 也会这么说
if President Wilson has anything to say about it.
我要进伦敦一趟
I'll have to go up to London.
话不都说开了吗 还有什么可讲的
What will you say to her that you haven't said already?
我不知道 我只知道呆在这无济于事
I don't know, but I know staying here won't make any difference.
你近来总去伦敦 贝茨先生
You're always going to London, Mr Bates.
我在伦敦有事
I have business in London.
是吗 但看你的样子
Oh, yes? Well, judging by your expression,
你的事办得不顺吧
your business doesn't seem to be prospering.
办事的诀窍就是少管闲事
The trick of business is to mind your own.
很抱歉打扰各位 但我...
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I...
我刚从陆军部得到消息
I've just heard news from the War Office
我想你们一定都很想知道...
and I thought you'd all like to know...
战争结束了
that the war is over.
11月11日的上午11时
The ceasefire will begin at 11 o'clock
将会正式停火
on the morning of the 11th of November.
为什么不能现在就停
Why can't it begin now?
11月11日 听着倒挺顺溜
The 11th of the 11th, seems pretty tidy to me.
我们将会在大厅见证这一时刻的到来
We will mark the moment in the Great Hall
届时 希望大家
and I expect all of you -
包括厨房♥的仆人和打杂的男仆
including the kitchen staff and hall boys...
每个人都出席 卡森 你来一下
everyone to be there - and Carson.
真是天大的喜讯啊
Oh, it's such wonderful news.
那儿还有杯子吗
Is there any more glasses up there?
我们得一起干一杯
We should make a toast together.
敬和平
To peace.
-敬和平 -敬和平
- To peace. - To peace.
事实上 柯拉 今天请你过来是有原因的
The truth is, Cora, there is a reason for inviting you here today
恐怕我会让你大失所望的
and I fear I'm going to be a great disappointment to you.
-这也怪维奥莱特婶母 -通常如此
- Cousin Violet is, in part, to blame. - Yes, I usually am.
是她将我的注意力转移到
It was she who drew my attention
那些水深火热中的战争难民上
to the plight of the war refugees.
我很内疚 之前我为此缠着你
I feel very guilty, since I chivvied you,
现在却又弃你而去 但我不能同时管理唐顿
and now I'm jumping ship, but I can't run Downton as well.
你该到你能大展身手的地方去
You must go where you can make a difference.
我也是这么想的
This is what I think,
不过我希望你会考虑继续开疗养院
but I hope you will consider keeping the house open without me.
我得老实告诉你 这是你的主意 不是我们的
I must be honest with you, it was your idea, not ours,
所以我想我们大概会关闭疗养院
so I doubt very much we'll go on with it, now.
不过 一想到你即将投身的事业
But what does that matter
这点小事又何足挂齿呢
when one thinks of the work you'll be doing?
您同意吗 妈妈
Don't you agree, Mama?
我...我的心情实在是难以言表
I-I... cannot find the words to say how I feel.
你怎么想的 莫斯利
What - what do you think, Molesley?
有时候最好追随天意 夫人
Sometimes fate knows best, m'lady.
我没法比这说得更好了
I couldn't put it better myself.
真的会有事情让她做吗
There really is something for her to do?
当然了 都安排好了
Absolutely. It's all set up.
我不得不答应赞助他们
I had to promise to be a patron,
不过这代价似乎不大
but it seemed a small price to pay.
我知道这都是为了罗伯特和孩子们
I know it was for Robert and the girls,
不过我还是要谢谢您 这不是反语
but I thank you, without irony,
我由衷地谢谢您
from the bottom of my heart.
那我也接受你的谢意 亲爱的
And I accept your thanks, my dear,
同样不是反语
with no trace of irony either.
要让律师解答些什么那可得费时间了
Lawyers take forever to answer anything,
时间越长他们收费越多
so they can charge more.
不过其他人都不相信我 不是吗
But the others don't believe me, do they?
除了你以外
Not like you.
我想他们是想得到确证
I think they want to be certain.
但这怎么能确证呢
But how can they ever be?
假如律师提出哪怕是微不足道的疑点
If the lawyer casts even the slightest doubt,
他们是不是会以此为借口
won't that give them the excuse
把我踢出局 而留住马修呢
to cut me out and stay with Matthew?
要是他们有谁认出我来就好了
If only one of them recognised me.
他们很快就会的
They will do, soon.
不 不会的 他们早就把我忘了
No they won't. They've forgotten me.
我现在对他们就是个陌生人
I'm a stranger to them now!
可对我来说 你不是陌生人
Well, you're not a stranger to me.
薇拉·贝茨肯定没好果子吃
I wouldn't be Vera Bates.
他天一亮就出发了 板着个脸
He left here at dawn, with a face like thunder.
不知她是否意识到自己挑起了什么事
I wonder if she knows what she's started.
如果我是你 就置身事外
If I were you, I'd keep out of it.
明智的建议
Wise words.
-进行得顺利吗 -挺有意思的
- How did you get on? - Yeah, it was interesting.
黛西 我希望你能听我说说这事
Daisy, I wish you'd let me tell you about it.
-这没有意义 -什么没有意义
- There's no point. - No point in what?
简总是说我是烈属 可我不是 对不对
Jane keeps making out I'm a war widow, but I'm not, am I?
你们都知道的
You all know that.
我在威廉弥留之际才嫁给他 这不能算
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表