剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
容我介绍 这是拉维尼娅·斯维尔小姐
May I present Miss Lavinia Swire?
幸会 格兰瑟姆伯爵
How do you do, Lord Grantham.
幸会 斯维尔小姐
How do you do, Miss Swire.
那就是他的新欢啊
So... that's Mary's replacement.
大概看上她的内在美了
Well, I suppose looks aren't everything.
我觉得她挺可人的
I think she seems rather sweet.
见这么一大家子人 一定挺让人胆怯的
I'm afraid meeting us all together must be very intimidating.
那才好呢
I do hope so.
-请这边走 -谢谢
- Now, please come this way. - Thank you.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你好 斯维尔小姐 我是玛丽·卡劳利
Hello, Miss Swire, I'm Mary Crawley.
我猜到了 我...我一直想见你
Of course you are. I mean, I've been longing to meet you
因为马修跟我说了不少你的事
because I've heard so much about you from Matthew.
-他... -但愿是夸我吧
- Oh, that is... - Nice things, I hope.
我会说别的吗
What else would she hear from me?
请坐吧
Please.
那可说不准 一别已久
I can't say. It's been such a long time.
谁知道你现在是怎么看我的呢
Who knows what you think of me now?
我看
I think...
你气色不错 这让我很高兴
I'm very glad to see you looking so well.
好吧 你赢了
All right, you win.
咱们和好了
We are at peace again.
你有没有翻出瓶好酒来
Have you found something nice?
何必费这个心呢
Why, particularly?
作为欢迎马修先生回来
As a welcome home for Mr. Matthew.
怎么了
Oh, what's the matter?
你对他不是有些好感了吗
I'm thought you'd come round to him.
可那时他还没伤透玛丽小姐的心
Last time he was here, he hadn't broken Lady Mary's heart.
玛丽小姐是自找的伤心
Lady Mary broke her own heart.
如果她还有心可伤的话
That's if she has a heart to break.
看来在这件事上我们永远
I don't think we're ever going to
会存在分歧 休斯太太
see eye to eye on this, Mrs Hughes.
他前途晦暗时 小姐拒绝求婚
She refused him when she thought he'd have nothing.
他有了继承权 小姐又盼他回头
And when he was heir again, she wanted him back.
谨慎点不好吗
I thought caution was a virtue.
谨慎是好 自私就未必了
Caution may be, self interest is not.
或许斯维尔小姐会和气一些
Perhaps Miss Swire is a gentler person.
依我看 这位斯维尔小姐
If you ask me, this Miss Swire,
你可要知道
who, it may interest you to know,
她既非贵族 又非名门
is not to be found in Burke's Peerage or Burke's Landed Gentry,
可盼着嫁入大宅呢
has an eye to the main chance.
你这么说就不势利吗
That's not snobbish, I suppose.
我喜欢门当户对 休斯太太
I like to see things done properly, Mrs Hughes,
我不怕受人指戳
and I won't apologize for that.
我得先走了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
-这是什么 -当然是白羽毛了
- What is it? - A white feather, of course.
一战前 "白羽会"在英国成立
其成员向平民分发象征懦弱的白羽 敦促公民参军
你这懦夫
Coward.
立刻给我停下
Stop this at once!
也不看看这是什么时间和场合
This is neither the time nor the place.
大家应该知道
These people should be aware that
他们中间坐着懦夫
there are cowards among them.
请你们离开
Will you please leave?
他们不是懦夫 你们才是
You are the cowards here, not they!
提琴手 请继续吧
Leader, will you continue.
-我穿了制♥服♥ -可你没穿军服
- I'm in a uniform. - Wrong kind.
他们太过分了 威廉 别为此难过
That was horrid, William. I hope you won't let it upset you.
不会的 夫人
No, Your Ladyship.
她们怎么如此刻薄
Why are these women so unkind?
当然有些过分
Of course it is horrid,
但每天都有英雄牺牲
but when heroes are giving their lives every day,
是很难接受健康的青年袖手旁观
it's hard to watch healthy, young men do nothing.
对了 茜玻 我有好消息 有名额了
By the way, Sybil, very good news, they do have a vacancy.
有人临时退出 所以消息也来得突然
It's very short notice, because someone dropped out.
你得准备好周五就开始
You'd have to be ready to start on Friday.
能问问是什么事吗
May I ask what this is about?
伊泽贝尔堂亲帮我加入了
Cousin Isobel has got me a place
约克郡的一门护士课程
on a nursing course in York.
我想去医院工作
I want to work at the hospital.
这事可以待会再说
We don't have to talk about it now.
她突然就跑去我妈妈那里
She just turned up at my mother's house.
就在她过世前不久
Not long before she died.
那...这意味着什么
So... what does it mean?
我想 这意味着 事到如今
I think it means, at long last...
我终于能跟她离婚了
I'm able to get a divorce.
贝茨先生
Mr Bates...
你这是向我求婚吗
is this a proposal?
也可以这么说
If that's what you want to call it.
还有 你可以开始喊我约翰了
And you might start calling me John.
你怎么肯定她现在就会甘愿呢
Well, why are you sure she'll do it now,
毕竟这么长时间她一直不肯
when she's refused for so long?
我母亲给我留下的钱比我想的要多很多
Mother left me some money, much more than I thought.
薇拉是个贪婪的女人 我定能买♥♥到她的同意
Vera's a greedy woman, she won't refuse what I can offer her.
那我们要离开唐顿庄园吗
Will we have to leave Downton?
这要看我们的意愿
Not until we want to.
我跟老爷说过了
I've spoken to His Lordship
他会在庄园附近给我们找个村舍
and he will find a cottage for us near the house.
-你跟他说你想娶我了 -是啊
- You told him you want to marry me? - I did.
在你问我之前
Before you spoke to me?
-你不介意吧 -我当然介意了
- You don't mind, do you? - Of course I mind!
说真的 我真想掴你一掌
In fact, I'd give you a smack
可我现在太想吻你了 简直难以自持
if I didn't want to kiss you so much I could burst.
布兰森说我能上路了
Branson says I'm ready for the road.
他跟我可不是这么说的
That's not what he told me.
真可口 我很喜欢这些菜
Oh, how delicious, I love these.
你和马修怎么相识的
How did you and Matthew meet?
在伦敦认识的 我父亲在伦敦工作
Oh, in London. My father works in London,
所以我一直住在那儿
so I've always lived there.
-但我也很喜欢乡下 -那是当然
But I love the country, too. Of course you do.
我爸爸跟马修一样 也是律师
Daddy's a solicitor, like Matthew.
我的天 要是你遇到什么法律问题
My, my. You're very well placed
倒可以高枕无忧了
if you're ever in trouble with the law.
我跟你说过我被任命为
Did I tell you I've been given
北赖丁志愿军的上校了吗
a colonelcy in the North Riding Volunteers?
这样我又正式回归军旅了
So I'm properly in the army again.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
-什么事 -要是部队被调到前线
- Yeah... - He won't go with them, will he?
他不会一同上战场吧
When they're called to the front.
我不想他去 可他却似乎跃跃欲试
I hope not, but he seems to think so.
打仗是什么样儿
What's it been like?
要知道 问题是...
Do you know, the thing is...
我就是没法提起它
I just can't talk about it.
你想我们了吗
Have you missed us?
你说呢
What do you think?
你不介意我带拉维尼娅来吧
You don't mind my bringing Lavinia?
恰恰相反 我觉得高兴呢
On the contrary, I'm glad.
看到你这么幸福我觉得高兴
Glad to see you happy.
那你呢
What about you?
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我想我的幸福就要来了 这样算吗
I think I'm about to be happy. Does that count?
你当真就算
It does if you mean it.
一定会先告诉你的
You'll be the first to know.
你在读什么呢
What are you reading?
一个讲梅布尔·诺曼德的电影剧本
A photoplay about Mabel Normand.
二十世界初美国默片喜剧女演员
她一开始也是一文不名
She was nothing when she started, you know.
她父亲是个木匠 他们一贫如洗
Her father was a carpenter and they'd no money.
现在她是光鲜的明星了
And now she's a shining film star.
艾瑟尔 夫人要我传个话
Ethel, I've a message for you from Her Ladyship.
你要现在上去见她
You're to go up and she her now.
什么 去哪儿
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表