剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
他们很需要你的帮助
and so much in need of your help.
我的帮助 何出此言
My help? Why do you say that?
要说到帮助难民
When it comes to helping refugees,
你的经验可是"无价之宝"
your experience renders your value 'beyond price'.
这是一位组织者的原话
One of the organisers said those words.
哪一位
Which organiser?
记不得了
I forget.
那管理唐顿呢 我不能两者兼顾啊
But what about running Downton? I can't do both.
我想你得定夺哪个更重要了
Well, I suppose you must decide what it is more important.
锻炼课程和陶艺讲座
Exercise classes and lectures on pottery,
还是帮助人们建立新的生活
or... helping men and women build a new life.
我得走了 但我会考虑的
I must go, but I will think about it.
你会去罗伯特堂亲那里赴晚宴吗
Are you coming to Cousin Robert's dinner tonight?
-你呢 -我觉得我不好拒绝
- Are you? - Well, I didn't feel I could say no.
他今早送来信
He sent a note this morning
而且坚持我一定要去 是什么事啊
and was most insistent. What's it about?
我完全不知道 但是我们去了再谈吧
I have no idea, but we'll talk there.
我们给你找了件好事
We're onto something for you.
可要趁热打铁
We mustn't let the iron grew cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
要知道偷走别人的仆人
You know there is nothing more ill-bred
是最可恶的事了
than to steal other people's servants.
你不是什么"别人"啊 而且卡森把我带大的
But you're not 'other people' and Carson brought me up.
他怎么说
What does he say?
他只有得到您批准才肯
That he won't do anything without your permission.
真是狡猾
Which, of course, is so cunning.
他都这么说了我怎么好拒绝
How can I refuse a man who says that?
你说呢 贝茨
What do you say, Bates?
我说卡森先生该自己决断
I say Mr Carson must have the last word
他在哪生活和工作
on where he lives and works.
你们合伙对付我啊
You're ganging up on me.
您真好 我爱您
You're a darling and I love you.
晚宴是什么事啊
Now, what's this dinner all about?
-您不肯说吗 -待会你就知道了
- Won't you tell me? - You'll find out.
抱歉大家挤在这里
I'm sorry if it's a bit of a crush.
但我不想有人听到
I didn't want to be overheard.
我们有财政危机了吗
Are we talking financial ruin?
还是牵涉到罪案调查
Or criminal investigation?
都不是 我就不拐弯抹角了
Neither. I'll get straight to the point.
我们收治了一位严重烧伤的病人
We have a patient who has been badly burned
他名叫帕特里克·高登
who goes by the name of Patrick Gordon...
但他自称是帕特里克·卡劳利
but he claims to be Patrick Crawley.
他不是过世了吗
But I thought he was dead.
泰坦尼克沉没时不是淹死了吗
Didn't he drown on the Titanic?
确实 之前我们一直这么认为
Well, of course, it is what we all thought, until now.
尸体一直没找到
They never found a body.
很多尸体都没找到
They never found lots of bodies.
对不起 但是我有些云里雾里
I'm so sorry, but I'm not quite on top of this.
帕特里克·卡劳利是谁
Who's Patrick Crawley?
他可以取代我成为继承人
The man who would displace me as heir.
如果他还活着 我就不是格兰瑟姆伯爵的继承人
If he's alive, then I am no longer the future Earl of Grantham.
真是荒谬
It's ridiculous.
这怎么可能
How can it be true?
他过去六年躲哪去了
Where's he been hiding for the last six years?
在加拿大 他患了失忆症
In Canada, suffering from amnesia.
他的解释倒也说得通
He does have a story that would explain it,
但却无从求证
but I'm not quite sure about how to test the facts.
他知道很多只有帕特里克自己
He knows all sorts of things that only Patrick,
或者跟他很亲近的人才知道的事
or someone very close to him would know.
真是荒唐
What a stupid thing to say.
市集上算命的
Any fortune teller at a fair
也能讲出一堆他不可能知道的细节
comes up with a dozen details he couldn't possibly know.
没必要生气
There's no need to be angry.
这个小伙子要么是帕特里克 要么不是
This young man is either Patrick or he's not.
肯定有办法查出来的
There must be a way to find out.
他看上去像帕特里克吗
Is he like Patrick to look at?
他早就面目全非了
He isn't like anything to look at.
我把他的描述寄给伦敦的乔治·莫里
I've sent his account off to George Murray in London,
询问他的看法
to ask his advice.
真是浪费时间和金钱
What a waste of time and money.
你怎么了
What's the matter?
我们以前不都喜欢帕特里克吗
We were all so fond of Patrick.
看在上帝的份上 你当时还要嫁给他呢
You were going to marry him, for heaven's sake.
如果他幸存 你不觉得高兴吗
Aren't you glad, if he survived?
好家伙 我要为此而担心吗
Dear me. Should I be worried?
当然不用
Certainly not.
他是冒充的 是骗子
This man is a fake and an imposter.
在马修历经万难之时
And I think it's a cruel trick to play,
耍这种诡计太可恶了
when Matthew's been through so much.
亲爱的 别那么早下定论
Oh, my dear, don't be too quick to decide.
塞翁失马焉知非福
You never know, this might be a blessing in disguise.
这是什么话
What do you mean?
他听上去是个不错的小伙子
Well, he seems a nice enough chap.
当然 不是那么俊朗
He's not very pretty, of course,
但他有双腿可以独♥立♥行走
but he can walk round the estate on his own two legs
还能生儿育女 延续家族的血脉
and sire a string of sons to continue the line.
和现在比起来 可是很大的改善
I'd say that's a great improvement on the current situation.
茜玻 能请你带我回房♥间吗
Sybil, could I prevail on you to take me back to my room?
好的
Of course.
休斯太太 晚上送来一封信
Mrs Hughes, we've had a letter in the evening post
是布莱恩少校父亲写的
from Major Bryant's father.
他写这封信一定很不容易
He must have found it hard to write,
因为少校在维托里奥·维内托一役中牺牲了
for it seems the Major has been killed in the Battle of Vittorio Veneto.
真令人惋惜 我很遗憾
How sad. I'm sorry to hear it.
是啊 就在战争都要结束的时候 可事已至此
I know and right at the end, but there we are.
恐怕我们也无能为力了
I'm afraid it's the end of our story too.
什么事啊 夫人
What story is that, m'lady?
休斯太太的一个朋友和少校认识
A friend of Mrs Hughes knew the Major.
-你能转达这个消息吗 -当然
- Can you relay the news? - Of course.
-就这个吩咐吗 -是的 谢谢你
- Will that be all? - Yes, thank you.
布莱恩少校就是
Is that the Major Bryant
艾瑟尔眼中的那个英俊小生吗 夫人
that Ethel always thought so handsome, m'lady?
只怕英俊过头 反被其害
Too handsome for anyone's good.
抱歉 老爷 我以为大家都上楼了
I beg your pardon, your Lordship, I thought everyone had gone up.
还没
Not yet.
要我为您拿点什么来吗
Is there anything I can fetch you?
不用了
Nothing that would help.
别管我了 晚安
Never mind me. Good night.
不算震惊 但显然是极大的意外
Not a shock, exactly, but obviously it was a tremendous surprise.
接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
爸爸已经写信将你的情况告知律师了
Papa sent your statement up to his solicitor.
怎么 你记得这个地方
What is it? Do you remember this place?
当然记得
Of course I do.
记得我们过去经常躲在后面吗
How we used to hide over there?
不是有个你们都不喜欢的家庭女教师吗
Wasn't there a governess none of you liked?
凯尔德小姐
Fraulein Kelder.
就是她 凯尔德小姐
That's it. Fraulein Kelder!
过去我们一直拿她开玩笑
What fun we used to make of her.
你知道吗 我能认出是你
Do you know, I do recognise you now.
是吗
Do you?
你还是老样子
You haven't changed at all.
一点没变
Not a jot.
我却成了这副模样
God knows I have.
这有什么要紧
It's not important.
伊迪丝 若此话当真
Edith, if you really mean it,
等一切尘埃落定 也许我们可以再续前缘
do you think once it's all settled, we might talk again?
但如果他父母读了夫人的信
But, if they've read her Ladyship's letter,
不还是会知道吗
won't his parents know?
不 她不过是邀请他来府上做客而已
I don't think so. She only invited him to pay a visit.
她觉得 孩子的事情
She thought the subject to the baby
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表