剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
or he could've stood guard.
这个贝茨先生到底是谁啊
Who is this Mr Bates?
是老爷的贴身男仆
His Lordship's valet.
他的母亲去世了 所以他去了伦敦
He's been in London because his mother died.
听大家的语气 好像他是国王一样
Only everyone talks about him as if her were king.
是吗 这倒是好事呢
Do they? That's nice to hear.
安娜
Anna...
快帮我过来对付这吓人的东西
help me do battle with this monstrosity.
《失落的世界》: 亚瑟·柯南·道尔的一部小说
活像是《失落的世界》里的怪物
Looks like a creature from The Lost World.
你该吩咐威廉来做这个
You should let William do that.
他已经够忙的了
He's got enough on his hands,
还得把军装给整理出来
getting the uniforms out of mothballs.
我得记着让安娜今晚的晚餐时多留点神
I must remember to put Anna on alert for dinner tonight.
你得放松点儿
You have to ease up a bit
不然你会心脏病发作的
or you'll give yourself a heart attack.
外面正打着仗呢
There's a war on.
战时不同往日 凡事不能与平日一样
Things cannot be the same when there's a war on.
这我可不同意
I do not agree.
只有保持一贯的水准才能让德国人知道
Keeping up standards is the only way to show the Germans
他们是无法打败我们的
that they will not beat us in the end.
下次要是有德国人来唐顿
Well, give me some warning the next time
可事先给我提个醒
we're expecting Germans at Downton
我会尽力而为的
and I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们想在这儿聊几句
Oh, we thought we'd come in here for a little talk.
我想不会妨碍到我们干活的
Oh, well I'm sure we won't be disturbed.
请坐
Please.
事情是这样的
Well, the thing is...
马修给我寄了一封信来
I've had a letter from Matthew.
当然 他并没有提及详情
Of course, he doesn't tell me what he's actually doing.
他自然不会说
No, he wouldn't.
但我很高兴他一切安好
But I'm glad he's all right.
我很想念他
I miss him.
我要说的就是这个
Well, that's the point.
你一定知道自从战争开始
You must know he's been down here
他回来过几次
a few times since the war started.
我们听说了
We had heard.
唐顿一共也没有多少人
Downton is hardly a metropolis.
他还是决心
Is he still determined
战争结束后回曼彻斯特吗
to go back to Manchester when it's all over?
他不怎么谈战后的生活 他们都这样
He doesn't talk much about life after the war, none of them do.
我猜他们是怕话说太满反招厄运
I suppose they don't want to tempt fate.
至少此前是这样的
Until now, that is.
他写来信说
He writes that he is
他与一位拉维尼娅·斯维尔小姐订婚了
engaged to be married to a Miss Lavinia Swire.
我想我们都知道这事早晚会发生
Well... I suppose we all knew it would happen one day.
-你认识她吗 -还不认识
- Do you know her? - Not yet.
显然他们是他上次回国时认识的
Apparently they met when he was in England last time.
整件事似乎都很仓促
It all seems rather hurried.
也不能怪他们想要活在当下
You can't blame them for wanting to live in the present.
总之 他刚好在伦敦休假
Anyway, he's been in London on leave
现在他正要带着她来见我
and now he's bringing her here to meet me.
他今晚和明天会待在这里
He'll be here tonight and tomorrow,
然后他周四启程 而她会多待一阵子
and then he leaves on Thursday, while she stays for a bit.
-那你还来音乐会吗 -这看你们的意思了
- So will you miss the concert? - Well, that's up to you.
我们都希望
We'd all hoped that
他和玛丽能够重归于好
he and Mary would sort things out between them.
但如果他们成不了
But if that's not to be,
那我们是不是该设法回到正轨呢
then shouldn't we try to get back to normal?
即使他不是很想住在村里
Even if he's not keen to live in the village...
他仍然是继承人
he's still the heir.
而你们仍然是他的家人
And you're still his family.
我很赞同
I quite agree.
我们还不知道马修能不能活下来
We can't know if Matthew will come through it.
无论如何 我很想见见他 祝他好运
Either way, I would like to see him and I want to wish him luck.
问题是 玛丽也是今天从伦敦回来
The trouble is, Mary's back from London today as well.
她五点钟会到家
She gets in at five o'clock.
马修会开拉维尼娅的车来
Matthew's driving down in Lavinia's car,
他们不会在火车上撞见的
they won't meet on the train.
那我就放心了
Oh, that's a relief.
我讨厌希腊戏剧
I hate Greek drama.
我是指那些事情发生在日常生活里的时候
You know, when everything happens off stage.
我们要不要让她别回来 也许还来得及
But should we tell her not to come? We might still catch her.
伊泽贝尔说得对
Isobel's right.
我们该把他订婚当做一个新的开端
We must use this engagement as a new beginning.
带我们的卡劳利中尉来音乐会吧
You bring our Lieutenant Crawley to the concert
之后留下来吃晚餐
and stay for dinner afterwards.
我正希望你能这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
你在这呢啊
Oh, there you are.
我正要回家 不过我四点会回来
I'm just going home, but I'll be back at four.
茜玻 亲爱的 出什么事了
Sybil, my dear, what's the matter?
汤姆·巴勒瑟斯阵亡了
Tom Bellasis has been killed.
太不幸了
What a terrible thing.
我记得在伊莫金的舞会上
I remember him at Imogen's ball.
她叔叔演讲时 他还逗得我笑出了声
He made me laugh out loud just as her uncle was giving a speech.
有时候
Sometimes...
我觉得好像所有同我跳过舞的男人都去世了
it feels as if all the men I ever danced with are dead.
我觉得自己很没用
I just feel so useless,
在他们牺牲生命 我却在浪费光阴
wasting my life while they sacrifice theirs.
你在音乐会上会帮上大忙的
You've been a tremendous help with the concert.
不 我不是指
No, I... I don't mean
出♥售♥节目单或者为彩券找奖品
selling programmes or finding prizes for the tombola.
我想要做份真正的工作 干点实事
I want to do a real job, real work.
那么...
Well...
如果你是真心的 那么做一名助理护士如何
if you're serious, what about being an auxiliary nurse?
在约克郡有间职业学院
There's a training college in York.
我可以安排你加入一门课程
I know I could get you on to a course.
可能会比较辛苦
It may be something of a rough awakening.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
比如说 你有自己整理过床铺吗
I mean, have you ever made your own bed, for example?
或者是刷过地板吗
Or scrubbed a floor?
奥布瑞恩 什么事
O'Brien, what is it?
帕莱特先生要送夫人
Mr Platt is taking Her ladyship
和格兰瑟姆老夫人去村子里
and Lady Grantham down to the village.
她问你想不想和她们一起走
She wondered if you'd like to go with them.
多谢她的美意 谢谢你
That's very kind. Thank you.
接着说啊 我还要准备什么
Go on, what else would I need?
如果你是认真的 学学做饭如何
Well, if you're serious, what about cooking?
你可以请帕特莫太太
Why don't you ask Mrs Patmore
教你一两样基本的东西
if she could give you one or two basic tips?
等你到了约克郡 会点事情
When you get to York, it might be useful
总比什么都不会要好
to know a little more than nothing.
他们想拿她当医院里的杂工使唤
They want to use her as a maid of all work at the hospital.
茜玻小姐能在这儿白吃白住 或许替医院省了钱
I suppose it's cheaper when Lady Sybil can live here for nothing.
但就这么占便宜总让人觉得不太对
But it doesn't seem quite right, somehow, to take advantage.
不 确实不对
No, it does not.
我听说现在那些
I hear the young men that
被送进医院的年轻人都伤得很重
are being brought in now are very disfigured.
太可怕了
How terrible.
不是缺胳膊少腿就是面目全非
Limbs missing and faces blown apart.
茜玻小姐又一直备受呵护
And Lady Sybil's been nurtured so very gently.
谁知道她会遇到什么样的人呢
And what types would she be working with?
不过 您会知道怎么做是最好的
Still, you'll know what's best to do.
是的
Yes.
我当然会的
I certainly will.
-煎薄饼用的黄油呢 -在冻肉库里
- Where's the butter for the pancakes? - It's in the cold larder.
我们今晚要吃煎薄饼吗
Are we having pancakes tonight?
你见西边出太阳了吗
Are we heck as like.
是给主人准备的 橘子黄油薄卷饼
Upstairs dinner, crepes Suzette.
我一直想要尝尝 你能给我留点吗
Oh, I've always wanted to try those. Could you save me some?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表