剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But loyalty doesn't matter to you?
当然重要 老爷
It does matter, M'Lord.
可你却不肯为此改变心意
Not enough to make you change your mind.
甚至都不给我时间找人来替你
Not even enough to make you stay until I've found a replacement!
-我做不到 -我一分钱也不会多给你
- I can't. - You won't take any more money off me.
你得空手离开
You leave empty-handed!
老爷 我没想要钱
I don't want money, M'Lord.
抱歉 贝茨 我刚才失态了
I'm sorry, Bates, that was a low shot.
你该得多少不会少了你
Of course you can have whatever is owning to you.
只不过 我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends, that's all.
我以为我们已经跨过那条鸿沟
I thought we'd crossed the great divide, successfully.
该说的我说了 毕竟是你的人生
Well, I've had my say, it's your life.
但是你让我很失望 贝茨
But you've disappointed me, Bates.
我对别人从来没有这样失望过
I cannot remember being more disappointed in any man.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你说我就这么完了
You say my life is over
你妻子要带你走 就这样吗
and your wife will collect you first thing and that's it?
你跟别人说过吗
Have you mentioned this to anyone else?
只有卡森先生和休斯太太
Only Mr Carson and Mrs Hughes.
我走后大家自会明白
The others can find out when I've gone.
我知道你肯定没有告诉我真正原因
I know you've not told me the real reason.
你想错了
You're wrong.
薇拉提醒了我 我是个已婚男人
Vera has reminded me that I'm a married man.
我得再给我们一个破镜重圆的机会
I must give my vows another chance.
我没权把你牵扯进我的生活
I had not right to involve you in my life.
我知道 可是
Yes, but you see,
这一点我不同意 你当然有权利
that's just what I don't agree with. You had every right.
我了解你 你这是为了顾全大局
I know you. You're doing something gallant here,
为了我名誉牺牲自己
making a sacrifice for my honour,
可是我不希望你这样做
but I don't want you to.
我根本不在乎什么名誉 你不明白吗
I don't care. Don't you understand?
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care what people say.
就算是罪过我也跟定你了
I'd live in sin with you.
如果她真的威胁要毁我名誉
If she's threatening to ruin me,
那就随她 我根本不在乎
then let her. It's nothing to me.
对我来说 唯一能摧毁我的就是失去你
The only ruin that I recognise is to be without you.
忘了我吧 一定要幸福
Forget me and be happy, please.
我做不到 永远做不到
I couldn't. Not ever.
你应该幸福 而且一定要幸福
You should and you must.
我什么都不是
I am nothing.
威廉 我以为大家都起来了呢
William? I thought everyone had gone up.
我要找艾瑟尔之前看的杂♥志♥
I'm just looking for that magazine Ethel were reading.
你应该注意到了吧 我已经不怕电了
I hope you've noticed I'm not scared of electricity any more.
没那么怕了
Well, not much.
只装在楼上的时候我连开关都不敢碰呢
I couldn't touch a switch when it were only upstairs,
但是我现在都习惯了
but I've got used to it now.
我真不愿见你这副样子
I hate to see you like this.
即使我是个龌龊的懦夫
Even though I'm a dirty coward?
你不是 对我来说不是
You're not. Not to me.
那我为什么不去参军呢
But why don't I enlist?
我可以去
I could.
我知道我答应过父亲 但他不能事事说了算
I know I promised my dad, but he's not my owner.
他不是法律
He's not the law.
我是不是害怕了 老实说 是不是
Am I frightened? Is that it, honestly?
别这么为难自己
Don't be so hard on yourself.
没人想参战
No-one wants to go to war.
我希望你能开心起来 拜托了
Oh, I wish you'd cheer up, please.
只要逗你开心 我什么都愿意做
I'd do anything to cheer you up.
做什么
Like what?
做这个
Like this.
你只是可怜我罢了
You just feel sorry for me.
威廉 我刚吻你了
William, I've kissed you!
你不是盼很久了吗
You've wanted me to long enough.
现在我吻了 好好享受吧
Well, now I have. Enjoy it.
你这是愿意做我的女友吗
Does this mean you'll be my girl?
黛西 如果你肯当我的女友
Daisy? Cos if you were my girl,
我就什么都能做好
I know I could tackle anything.
我们不是至少可以休息十天吗
We were supposed to be at rest for ten days at least.
长官 今早接到命令
Orders arrived this morning, sir.
皇家兵团伤亡惨重 他们撤退 我军上前
The King's Own were hit bad, so they're out and we're in.
我们一到 敌军就不停地轰炸我军战壕
They've been shelling the trench since we got here.
有人受伤吗
Anybody hurt?
兰肯阵亡
Rankin's dead
肯特和怀特下士受枪伤
and Kent and Corporal Wright was hit.
幸好当时有担架兵在
Thank God the stretcher bearers were there.
-一起去看看损伤情况 -是 长官
- Let's see what the damage is now. - Sir.
-没事吧 -早上好 长官
- All right? - Morning, sir.
小心
Look out!
医疗兵
Medic!
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯 是你吗
It is Thomas, isn't it?
我现在是巴罗下士 卡劳利先生
Corporal Barrow now, Mr Crawley.
你肯定猜不到我才从哪儿回来
You'll never guess where I've just been.
安娜哪里去了
Where's Anna?
她今天身体不适 夫人
She's not feeling very well today, Your Ladyship.
我暂代她当差
I've taken over for the time being.
你真是太好了
Oh, that's so kind of you.
要保证让茜玻小姐收拾的行李
Just make sure Lady Sybil packs things
没有仆人帮忙也能自己打点好才行
she can get in and out of without a maid.
这件不要 我根本不会穿的
Oh, I don't need that. I'd never wear it.
但好歹也要带两件像样的
But you must have something decent.
要是有人邀你赴宴呢
Suppose you're invited to dinner?
我知道你觉得难以理解
I know this is hard for you to grasp,
但我不是去吃喝玩乐 我是去学习的
but I'm not there to go out to dinner. I'm there to learn.
这件带上 以防万一
Take one, just in case.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
别这样 只有两个月
Don't be silly, it's only two months.
有机会我会回来看看的
And I'll come home if I can.
我可以开车送你吗
Why don't I drive you?
她这样已经很冒险了
She's taking enough chance with her life as it is.
奶奶
Oh, Granny.
你怎么对开车这么走火入魔啊
What is this driving mania?
会开车很有用
It'll be useful.
要不了多久 我们健康的司机也要被征召走了
They won't let a healthy man drive us around for much longer.
既然茜玻可以当护士
And if Sybil can be a nurse,
我为什么不能当司机呢
why can't I be a chauffeur?
我该走了
Well, I shall leave you.
伊泽贝尔堂亲唤我去喝茶
I have been summoned by Cousin Isobel for tea.
再见 茜玻 祝你好运
Goodbye, Sybil. And good luck with it all.
谢谢您这么支持我
Thank you for being such a support.
亲爱的 你这一步迈得可够大的
It's a big step you're taking, dear.
但战乱年代 这也见怪不怪
But war deals out strange tasks.
记住你们伟大的姨母 萝贝塔
Remember your great aunt, Roberta.
她怎么了
What about her?
她在勒克瑙装过炮弹
She loaded the guns at Lucknow.
我跟你一起 我去叫威廉来拿行李
I'll come with you. I'll tell William to fetch the bags.
第一只离巢高飞的小鸟
The first of you to leave the nest.
可怜的妈妈 老是把事情想得这样骇人
Poor Mama. She always feels these things so dreadfully.
那是因为她的美国血统
That's her American blood.
真高兴我们能化解跟马修堂兄的不快
I'm so glad we've settled everything with Cousin Matthew.
你也是吧 玛丽
Aren't you, Mary?
拜托你别再这么小心翼翼的了
Oh, please stop treading on eggshells.
我还另有要事要操心
I've other fish to fry.
我毫无歉意
I make no apology.
如果莫斯利先生的儿子战死沙场
It would be a terrible thing if poor,
那将是极大的不幸
old Mr Molesley's son were killed.
-对吧 莫斯利 -您所言极是 但...
- Wouldn't it, Molesley? - I'm sure it would, but...
我还听说 如果威廉遭遇不测
And then I heard William's father would be left
他父亲便要孤独终老了
on his own if anything happened to the boy.
况且 如果卡森手下的仆人都走光了
And what would become of Carson if the last of
他该如何是好
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表