剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
请你别这么放肆 托马斯
We'll have none of your cheek, thank you, Thomas.
不好意思 休斯太太 但我不是仆人了
I'm very sorry, Mrs Hughes, but I'm not servant any more.
我只听从克拉克森少校的命令
I take my orders from Major Clarkson.
-这是谁 -艾瑟尔 新来的女仆
- Who's this? - Ethel, the new maid.
我跟你说过
I told you.
我在外面看到你时
When I saw you out there
还真没想到你之前是个男仆
I didn't realise I was dealing with an ex-footman.
我确实摆脱了这里
I'm the one that got away.
给了我们所有人希望
Gives hope to us all.
艾瑟尔 准备好帮忙提行李
Ethel, get ready to help with the luggage.
他们和理查德爵士就要到了
They're nearly back with Sir Richard.
-卡森先生 有客到 -我看见了
- We've got a visitor, Mr Carson. - I've seen him.
贝茨先生哪去了
Where's Mr Bates?
走了 朗先生顶替他
Gone. Replaced by Mr Lang.
还算有些好变化
So not all the changes were bad.
很荣幸你能前来 理查德爵士
We're so pleased to have you here, Sir Richard.
格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
-乘车没有太劳顿吧 -你好 玛丽
- I hope the train wasn't too tiring. - Hello, Mary.
丝毫没有 挺充实的
Not a bit, no. I got a lot done.
你好 罗斯孟德姑妈
Hello, Aunt Rosamond.
-亲爱的弟弟 -你好吗
- Brother, dear. - How are you?
真高兴见到你 罗斯孟德
Lovely to see you, Rosamond.
爵士人不错吧
He's nice, isn't he?
说实话 他这一路上
To be honest, he spent the entire journey
都在读自家报纸
reading his own papers.
但他若能赏光抬抬眼
But I'm sure I'll love him dearly
我肯定会十分喜欢他的
if he'll ever look up from the page.
布兰森 等卸完行李
Branson, when you've finished unloading
你就快去医院
run down to the hospital
告诉茜玻小姐 我们等她出席晚宴
and remind Lady Sybil that we expect her for dinner.
转告她 不得缺席
And tell her I mean it.
他们真是把她当牲口使唤
Really. They're working her like a packhorse in a mine.
我觉得她倒挺乐意的
I think she enjoys it though.
请告诉她 早些回来好更衣
Please tell her to come home in time to change.
我怎么可能去 妈妈真是无可救药
I can't possibly come. Really, Mama is incorrigible.
这又不怪布兰森
It's not poor Branson's fault.
妈妈那些社交聚会有什么意义呢
What is the point of Mama's soirees? What are they for?
我可要高高兴兴地去赴晚宴 这有错吗
Well, I'm going up for dinner and I'm glad. Is that wrong?
托马斯
Thomas.
你能代卡劳利护士值班吧
You can cover for Nurse Crawley, can't you?
可以
I can.
看来你安然无恙地回来了
So you're back then, safe and sound.
我这手可算不上无恙
That's not how I'd put it with my hand the way it is,
但没错 克拉克森上校给我找了活
but, yes, Major Clarkson's found me a place
我很感激
and I'm grateful.
能帮科特尼中尉服药吗
Can you give Lieutenant Courtenay his pills?
当然可以 乐意之至
Of course I can. Be glad to.
没出乱子吧
Is everything under control?
朗先生好像有点紧张
Mr Lang seems a bit nervous.
他是怯场 可你呢
Stage fright. But what about you?
我撑得住
I'm a trouper.
再说我们也没什么可抱怨的 不是吗
And we can't complain, can we?
想想法国的战事还如火如荼呢
Not when you think what's going on in France.
但...
Still...
心碎和断肢一样痛苦
a broken heart can be as painful as a broken limb.
别为我难过了 休斯太太 我就不觉得
Don't feel sorry for me, Mrs Hughes. I'm not.
我尝过了真爱的滋味
I know what real love is
能这么说的为数不多
and there aren't many who can say that.
我很幸运了
I'm one of the lucky ones.
就依你这么说吧
If you say so.
饭前鸡尾酒的风潮
So the fashion for cocktails before dinner
还没来到约克郡吗
hasn't reached Yorkshire?
我可以让卡森给你调一杯
I could get Carson to make you one
味道嘛 我可不敢打包票
but I won't guarantee the result.
克劳利太太 克劳利上尉 斯维尔小姐到
Mrs Crawley, Captain Crawley and Miss Swire.
伊泽贝尔你好
Isobel.
看看你 手足健全
Well now, still in one piece.
-感谢上帝 -祝我好运吧
- Thank God. - Touch wood.
我一直在祈祷
I never stopped touching it.
你认识理查德·卡莱尔爵士吗
Do you know Sir Richard Carlisle?
这是我堂兄 卡劳利上尉
My cousin, Captain Crawley.
-幸会 -这是他的未婚妻 斯维尔小姐
- How do you do? - And his fiancee Miss Swire.
我们认识 她的叔叔是我老朋友了
I know Miss Swire. Her uncle and I are old friends.
算得上是旧识吧
Well, old acquaintances anyway.
玛丽看上他哪点了
What do you think Mary sees in him?
除了他的钱吗
Besides the money, you mean?
总不会只看上钱啊
It must be more than that.
你不会 她就不一定了
For you...not necessarily for her.
斯特拉特上将人怎么样
What's General Strutt like?
当然位高权重 也很英勇
Well, you know. Rather important. And brave.
南非战争 他被授予优异服务勋章
He got the DSO in South Africa.
我们有没有可能
Is there any chance it might be permanent
可以认为你永远不会身处险境了
that we can count you out of danger?
那会让我们如释重负
It would be such a relief.
恐怕我不愿如此
I wouldn't want that, I'm afraid.
他答应我这事一结束 就会调我回法国
He's promised to get me back to France when he's done with me.
你加入北赖丁志愿军的事怎么样了
How's your new appointment with the North Ridings working out?
那件事啊
Oh, that.
我多半是不会上前线了
It seems I won't be going to the front after all.
我会错了意
I made a mistake.
他们只想让我当吉祥物罢了
They only wanted a mascot.
玛丽告诉我 你是做报纸的
Mary tells me you're in newspapers.
是办了几家
Well, I own a few.
那责任可重了
That must be quite a responsibility
你也知道 现在打着仗呢
at a time like this, you know, in a war.
得让人们斗志昂扬
When it's so important to keep people's spirits up.
格兰瑟姆夫人 我只对投资人负责
Lady Grantham, my responsibility is to my investors.
我让销量昂扬就行了
I need to keep my readership up.
群众斗志 还是留给政♥府♥吧
I leave public spirits to government propaganda.
你见过我奶奶了
So now you've met Granny.
我得提醒你 奶奶是十分固执己见的人
I warn you she has very strong opinions.
这你不必担心 亲爱的
You need have no fear where that's concerned, my dear.
我们绝对能分庭抗礼
We're more than evenly matched.
-这道菜配的勺子呢 -来了
- Where are the spoons for this? - Just here.
老天 我忘记拿酱汁了
Oh, my God. I've forgotten the sauce.
朗先生拿酱汁
Mr Lang's bringing the sauce
-还有脆面包片 -对了 好的
- and the Melba toast. - Right, right, good.
-朗先生 准备好了吗 -大概好了
- Now, Mr Lang, are you ready? - I think so.
左边上菜 不需优先女士
That's always the left and not ladies first.
不 跟着卡森先生就好
No, just follow Mr Carson.
从格兰瑟姆老夫人开始
Start with old Lady Grantham,
接着是老爷 然后依座次递上
then His Lordship, then just go on round.
这事你肯定干过
You must have done this before.
开战后就没干过了
Not since the war started.
这我倒没听说过
I don't think I even knew that.
为什么不是女士优先 那不是礼貌些吗
Why ain't it just ladies first? Wouldn't it be more polite?
欧洲晚宴就是这样
That's the way it's done on the continent.
这里不喜欢外国礼仪
We don't like foreign ways here.
你的男仆 托马斯 回来了吧
I gather your footman, Thomas, has returned to the village.
-我不要 -老天 您在哪见到他的
- No. - Crikey. Where did you see him?
在医院 他好像在那做事
At the hospital. Seems he's working there.
不知他是怎么混进去的
I wonder how he wangled that.
回去 跟在我身后
Get back behind me.
你觉得那暴发户如何
What do you make of our plutocrat?
算是个机会
He's an opportunity.
玛丽需要地位 权势越高越好
Mary's needs a position and, preferably a powerful one.
他能满足她
He can provide it.
你不觉得她跟门当户对的青年男子会更幸福吗
You don't think she'd be happier with a more traditional set-up?
她还有的选吗
Will she have the option?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表