剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Where are we?
南走廊的尽头
At the end of the South Gallery.
来 喝了这个
Now, take this.
有卡劳利上尉的消息吗
Any news of Captain Crawley?
他情况比你好多了
He's doing much better.
这还多亏了你
Thanks to you.
爸爸一会儿就来了 你能陪我一会儿吗
Dad'll be here in a minute. Can you stay for a minute?
我该下去了 要不就拖累帕特莫太太了
I ought to go down. It's not fair on Mrs Patmore.
她不会介意的
She won't mind.
是这样
Because-
我有件事想问你
I did want to ask you something.
黛西 你现在愿意嫁给我吗
Daisy, would you ever marry me now?
别像我们说好的那样等到战后了
And not wait for the end of the war, like we said?
你现在别去想那些事了 威廉
You mustn't worry about all that for the moment now, William.
你来这儿是休养的 别太激动了
You're here for rest, not excitement.
是啊 现在没必要去想那些
That's right. There's no need to worry about it now.
-先把病养好 -你会考虑吗
- First, let's get you better. - But would you think about it?
我得走了 他们要上来找我了
I must go. They'll be sending out a search party soon.
好好休息吧
Just rest.
这可不同寻常
It would be very unusual.
我知道 确实如此
I know that. Of course it would.
但我想我能处理好的
But I believe I could make it work.
要是你的孩子病了呢
And if your child were ill?
我母亲能应付得来
My mother knows what she's doing.
她自己就带大五个孩子呢
She's brought up five of her own.
-那也... -再说他们就在村里
- Even so- - And they're only in the village.
我会同卡森先生商量的
I'll discuss it with Mr Carson.
你的推荐信没有问题
There's nothing wrong with your references,
但这都是你婚前的事了
but of course they are from before you were married.
我♥干♥活不赖
I'm a good worker.
而且我需要养家
And I must earn.
马修
Matthew...
马修
Matthew...
现在是不是有点劲了
Are you feeling a bit less groggy?
拉维尼娅呢
Where's Lavinia?
她回去收拾行李了
She's gone back to unpack.
威廉好吗
How's William?
你知道他还救了我呢
You know he tried to save me?
他恐怕不太好
He isn't too good, I'm afraid.
母亲有消息吗
Any sign of Mother?
还没有呢 不过我敢说她现在正往这边赶
Not yet, but I'm sure she's making her way back by now.
我腿的感觉怪怪的
I've still got this funny thing with my legs.
我好像动不了
I can't seem to move them.
说起来也感觉不到
Or feel them, now that I think about it.
克拉克森说过这大概是怎么回事吗
Did Clarkson mention what that might be?
不如等拉维尼娅回来再说吧
Why don't we wait for Lavinia and then we can all talk about it?
告诉我
Tell me.
你回来都不到一天呢
You've not even been here for 24 hours.
一切都还难说
Nothing will have settled down, yet.
告诉我
Tell me.
他说你的脊椎可能受了损伤
He says you may have damaged your spine.
需要多长时间恢复
How long will it take to repair?
这种事哪有个准啊
We can't expect them to put timings on that sort of thing.
但他说过会有好转吗
But he did say it would get better?
他说首先要把身体调养好
He said the first task is to rebuild your health.
这才是重要的
And that's what we have to concentrate on.
我懂了
I see.
他还说 你定会拥有
And he says there was no reason
幸福美满的正常生活的
why you should not have a perfectly full and normal life.
只是行动不便
Just not a very mobile one.
要喝茶吗 我想来点
Would you like some tea? I would.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我知道我...在哭
I know I'm...blubbing,
但我真的 宁愿知道真♥相♥
but I mean it, I'd much rather know.
谢谢
Thank you.
想哭就哭出来吧
Blub all you like.
等拉维尼娅到了
And then, when Lavinia's here,
你们可以好好计划一下
you can make plans.
少校
Major?
能借一步说话吗
Might I have a word?
-什么事 -我有东西捎给你
- What is it? - I have something for you.
布莱恩上校收
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能拆开看看
I wish you would read it.
-你知道是谁写的吗 -是的
- Do you know who wrote it? - Yes, I do.
我还知道她焦急地等着你的回音
And I know how anxious she is for an answer.
恕我直言 但这与你无关
With all due respect, i don't believe it's any of your concern.
如果你能...
If you'd only...
如果你能去看看孩子
If you'd only see the child.
他是个可爱的小家伙...
He's a lovely wee chap...
休斯太太 我不想无礼
Mrs Hughes, the last thing I would wish to be is rude
但这件事 只能我说了算
but in this case, I really must be left to my own devices.
我得道别了
Now, I'll say goodbye.
我该上路了
It's time I was making tracks.
那么再会 上校
Goodbye then, Major.
谁会想到呢
Who'd have thought it?
冷若冰霜又小心谨慎的玛丽·卡劳利小姐
The cold and careful Lady Mary Crawley.
现在算是看清你的真面目了
Well, we know better now.
我很惊讶你没给出什么情不得已的辩解
I'm surprised you haven't given me some extenuating circumstances.
我无话可说
I have none.
我犯了傻 做了荒唐事 要为此付出代价
I was foolish and I was paid out for my folly.
即使我能救你 也救了你
And when I've saved you, if I can,
你还指望我娶你吗
do you still expect me to marry you?
知道了这种事
Knowing this?
决定权不在我
That's not for me to say.
当然 我们都知道 如果我们结了婚
Of course, we both know that if we marry,
人们 你们那些人...
people - your people...
会认为是我高攀了你
will think you've conferred a great blessing on me.
以后进出我房♥子的都是最有身份的人
My house will welcome the finest in the land,
我的孩子会继承贵族的血脉
my children will carry noble blood in their veins.
但这背后另有隐情 对吗
But that won't be the whole story, will it?
至少现在有了
Not anymore.
理查德爵士...
Sir Richard...
若你觉得我来求你帮忙心里并不好受
if you think it pains me to ask this favour,
那么你是对的
you'd be right.
但我别无他法
But I have no choice
我不想成为他人的笑柄和怜悯的对象
if I am not to be an object of ridicule and pity.
如果你想要解除我们之间的协议
If you wish to break off our understanding,
我尊重你的决定
I'll accept your decision.
毕竟 我们从没有将它公开
After all, it's never been announced.
我们可以和气的分手
We may dissolve it with the minimum of discomfort.
抱歉 我无意冒犯你
Forgive me. I don't mean to offend you.
只是单纯地表达对你诚实的赞赏
I am simply paying you the compliment of being honest.
反之 大体来讲 如果这次我帮你办成了
No, in many ways, if I can manage to bring it off,
就意味着 我们将以更加平等的身份
this will mean we come to the marriage
步入婚姻的殿堂
on slightly more equal terms.
我会十分乐意
I think that pleases me.
-那你答应帮我 -我会尽力而为
- So you'll do it? - I'll try to do it, yes.
你必须尽快行动
You must act fast.
你一走 我就派车去找她来
I'll send a car for her as soon as you've left.
请告知我你花了多少钱
Please let me know what it costs.
我会想办法偿还
I'll find a way to reimburse you.
你不必在意
Never mind that.
作为我的未婚妻 你可以欠我人情
As my future wife, you're entitled to be in my debt.
我们遇到点难题 老爷
We've a bit of a conundrum, my lord.
您也知道 我们少了一位女仆
As you may know, we're short of a housemaid.
我们收到了本地一位女士
We've had an application from a local woman,
简·莫森的申请
Jane Moorsum,
但她已经结婚 并且育有一子
but she's married and she has a child, a son.
但她的丈夫一定...
But surely her husband...
她是个寡妇 老爷
She is a widow, my lord.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表