剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Her uncle and I are old friends.
算是老相识
Well, old acquaintances, anyway.
-你怎么敢威胁我 -我向你保证
- How dare you threaten me. - Oh, I assure you,
更糟的事我都干得出来
I dare a great deal more than that!
如果你还爱他 就要让他知道
If you still love him, let him know.
如果你不告诉他 你可能会后悔一生
If you don't tell him, you could regret it all your life long.
-你像真正的士兵 -我就是真正的士兵
- You're like a real soldier! - I am a real soldier.
非常感谢 过来吻我
Thank you very much. Now come and give me a kiss.
我想让你嫁给我
You see, I want you to marry me.
卡森
Carson!
庄园真是永远的不烦闷啊
You'll find there's never a dull moment in this house.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表