剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
要不是她 也不会闹出马可尼丑闻了
Without her, the Marconi scandal would never have happened.
马可尼丑闻 1912年夏天爆出 涉及自♥由♥党政♥府♥高层
那些政客犯了法 拉维尼娅的做法无可指摘
The politicians broke the law. Lavinia did nothing wrong.
她让英国财政大臣名誉扫地
She drags the Chancellor of the Exchequer's honour through the mud
这能叫无可指摘吗
and you say it's nothing?
只是劳埃德·乔治一人罢了
It was only Lloyd George.
可她为什么出♥卖♥♥♥她叔叔
But why did she betray her uncle
向理查德爵士通风报信呢
to Sir Richard in the first place?
因为...他们曾是恋人
Because... they were lovers.
正是如此
Exactly.
现在全靠你
And now it is down to you
从一个诡计多端的娼妇的魔爪下救出马修了
to save Matthew from the clutches of a scheming harlot.
真是的 罗斯孟德 你也不用这么得意啊
Really, Rosamund. There's no need to be so gleeful.
指法国大革命 推♥翻♥君主立宪 并处死国王和王后
你活像罗伯斯庇尔
You sound like Robespierre,
砍了玛丽·安托瓦内特的头
lopping off the head of Marie Antoinette.
确实是我
It was me.
我知道你周三会去村子里
I knew you used to go into the village on a Wednesday.
我太想看看你了
I so longed for a glimpse of you.
但你来这里是做什么呢
But why are you up here, at all?
又为什么不告诉我
And why didn't you tell me?
因为我想先把事情解决好
Because I want to get things settled first.
是这样 我发现了薇拉对我不忠
You see, I've discovered that Vera has been unfaithful to me.
我有证据
I've got proof.
这倒不能怪她
We can't criticise her for that.
我是说 我能跟她离婚
No, but it means I can divorce her.
我得先离开家
I've had to leave the house
已证明她的行为破坏了我们的婚姻
to prove that it has broken the marriage.
所以我住在了离你近的地方
So I came up here to be nearer you.
-如果她抗争呢 -她无力抗争
- But what if she fights it? - She can't.
如果她想跟我离婚
For her to divorce me,
得能证明我有重于通奸的罪行
she needs something beyond adultery.
比如施暴一类的
Cruelty or suchlike.
可作为丈夫 只需证明妻子通奸即可
For a husband, adultery is enough.
这对女人真不公平
That's not very fair to women.
我不在乎公不公平 我在乎你
I don't care about fairness, I care about you.
重要的是 我能摆脱她
The point is, I can get rid of her.
如果她不吵不闹 我就给她很多钱
If she goes quietly, I will give her money and plenty of it.
如果她不肯 就得空手而去
If not, she leaves empty-handed.
这要等到什么时候
And when will this be?
我得先逼她接受
I need to get her to accept it, first.
她威胁过我 说要把一些事捅给报社
She's made threats about selling stuff to the papers.
什么事
What stuff?
别担心 她卖♥♥不了我能开的价
Don't worry. They won't offer what I will.
你换了发型
You've changed your hair.
我拿玛丽小姐的新捲发钳做些练习
I was trying out Lady Mary's new curling iron.
你觉得好看吗
What do you think?
我觉得我爱你
I think I would love you,
不论你什么样 发生什么事 都至死不渝
however, whatever, whenever.
我们并不非得等
We don't have to wait, you know.
如果你希望我能抛开一切 跟你走 我会的
If you want me to throw up everything and come with you, I will.
会欣然同意
Gladly.
我现在还不能合法娶你为妻
I can't marry you yet, not legally,
我不愿违法
and I won't break the law.
有情妇并不违法 贝茨先生
It's not against the law to take a mistress, Mr Bates.
我了解你 安娜·史密斯 我爱你
I know you, Anna Smith, and I love you
这不是你该走的路
and that is not the right path for you.
不会太久了
It won't be long, now.
听说你不用上战场了
So, you're not going to war, then?
看来如此
Apparently not.
卡劳利先生真要带一个著名的上将来吗
Is it true about Mr Crawley bringing a famous general here?
是卡劳利上尉
Captain Crawley.
但确实如此 怎么了
But yes, why?
随便问问
No reason.
如果他们五点到
If they arrive at five,
我们就带他们在病房♥里转转
we'll walk him round the wards,
领他看看在这休养的军官娱乐消遣
then show him the recovering men at play.
之后再盛宴款待
After that, a fairly grand dinner.
我会让他们带野战炊具来
I'll tell them to bring mess kit.
那是我要操心的事了 老爷
That is my challenge, my lord.
如何在一个男仆都没有的情况下
How to make the dinner sufficiently grand
还能维持晚宴的排场
with no footmen in the house.
很多人都在没有男仆的情况下设宴
Plenty of people give dinners without footmen.
宴请赫伯特·斯特拉特爵士可不行
Not people who entertain Sir Herbert Strutt,
他可是索姆河战役的英雄
hero of the Somme.
我相信他在前线还遇到过
I'm sure he'll have seen worse things at the front
比晚宴没有男仆更糟的情况
than a dinner with no footmen.
卡森只是想好好招待上将 以表敬意
Carson only wants to show the general proper respect.
不要因此苛责他
We will not criticise him for that.
说得没错
Indeed we will not.
但我认为格兰瑟姆伯爵计划得很周全
But I think Lord Grantham's plan is a good one,
有没有男仆都很不错
with or without a footman.
马修写信说斯维尔小姐会从伦敦赶来赴宴
Matthew writes Miss Swire is coming down from London for it.
果真
Really?
-他倒没跟我说起 -他还要求你恩准吗
- He never said so to me. - Does he need your permission?
我认为我该陪同他一起参观
I think I should go round with him.
您和格兰瑟姆夫人都将陪我们一道参观
You and Lady Grantham will both come with us.
可他该会想谈谈治疗的事吧
But won't he want to talk about the treatments?
治疗 和宅子的事都会谈及
The treatments... and the house.
小姐
Miss?
你是斯迈利上尉吧
It's Captain Smiley, isn't it?
我们还没见过 我是伊迪丝·卡劳利
We haven't met yet, but I'm Edith Crawley
明天我可以带你四处转转
and tomorrow I can show you where everything is.
是这样的 我想给我父母写封信
It's just that I'd like to write a letter to my parents.
没问题 信纸和信封都在书房♥
Of course. There's paper and envelopes in the library.
问题是 我之前没写信
No. You see, I've not written before.
是因为怕笔迹不同
Because I didn't want to worry my mother
让我妈妈担心
with the different handwriting.
我是左撇子 你说这有多倒霉
I'm left-handed. How's that for luck?
你的学校怎么没强制你用右手写字
I'm surprised your school didn't force you to use the right.
我妈妈没允许 但我现在真希望他们坚持了
My mother wouldn't let them, but now I wish they had.
我问过其他人 他们说让我找你帮忙
I've asked the others and they say you're the one to help me.
我当然会帮你了
Of course I will.
十分乐意
I'd be happy to.
他们也是这么说的
That's what they said.
劳烦你
If you can just...
想个办法 告诉她
find a way to tell her.
我们都会想到办法的
We'll both find a way.
一起想 我保证
Together. I promise.
卡森先生 能跟您说句话吗
Mr Carson, might I have a word?
我正忙着明晚晚宴的事呢
I'm busy with this dinner for tomorrow night.
我就是要说这事
Well, that's just it.
我想经历了上一次 您不会让朗先生侍奉了吧
I don't expect you'll be using Mr Lang, not after last time.
确实不会
I will not.
所以我想或许我能帮帮忙
So I wondered if I might be any help.
-我以前也侍奉过人用餐 -你当真
- I've waited at table before. - Do you mean it?
我知道我无权要求司机来干这事
I know I've no right to ask it of a chauffeur.
我们得维护唐顿的荣誉 不是吗
We have to keep up the honour of Downton, don't we?
我十分感激 布兰森先生
I'm very grateful, Mr Branson.
不瞒你说 我真的十分感激
I'll not hide it. Very grateful, indeed.
-你知道在哪里找制♥服♥吧 -我知道
- You know where to find a livery? - I do.
据我所知 你是不会离开我们了
And I gather you won't be leaving us, after all.
谁知道以后的事会怎么样呢
Who knows what the future will bring?
休斯太太 怎么回事
Mrs Hughes? What is it?
谁在大喊啊
Who is that shouting?
-怎么回事 -是朗先生
- What's going on? - It's Mr Lang.
到底是怎么回事
What in heaven's name is happening?
不 不 我做不到
No! No, I can't do it!
朗先生
Mr Lang?
-我做不到 -醒醒
- I can't do it! - Wake up.
你在做噩梦 朗先生
You're having a bad dream, Mr Lang.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表