剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
What where?
当然是客厅啊 他们都在客厅里呢
In the drawing room, of course. They're all in the drawing room.
我做错了什么事吗
What have I done wrong?
没有 正好相反
Nothing. Quite the reverse.
她对你今天的工作十分满意
She's very pleased with the way you've begun
想对你表示感激
and she wants to thank you.
-现在吗 -对 现在 她让你过去
- Now? - Yes, now. She's asked for you.
你还打算让夫人等多久
How much longer are you going to keep her waiting?
我对乡下的生活并不了解
I don't know much about life in the country,
但我了解法律上的事
but I do understand how the law works,
所以这方面我想我能帮得上马修
so I believe I can be helpful to Matthew there.
你会是极佳的贤内助
But you'll be immensely helpful.
-你说呢 玛丽 -这还用说
- Don't you think so, Mary? - Of course.
-抱歉夫人 让您久等了 -什么
- I beg your pardon, M'Lady, for keeping you waiting. - What?
我十分感激您的赏识
I'm ever so grateful for your appreciation
我想告诉您能在这儿工作是我的荣幸
and I want you to know that it's a privilege to work here.
艾瑟尔 你来这儿干嘛
Ethel, what are you doing in here?
是夫人喊我来的
Er... Her Ladyship sent for me.
这是谁跟你说的
And who gave you this message?
奥布瑞恩小姐 她说我不能让夫人久等
Miss O'Brien. She said I wasn't to keep Her Ladyship waiting.
你可以下楼了 谢谢你 艾瑟尔
You may go back downstairs now, thank you, Ethel.
好吧
Right.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, M'Lady.
这一出唱的
Well...
你们说她是疯了 病了 还是在给俄♥国♥人卖♥♥命
do we think she's mad, ill or working for the Russians?
她有足够的时间去学习
She has plenty of time to learn.
罗伯特堂亲还会在这里当很多年的家呢
Cousin Robert will be in charge here for many years.
拉维尼娅做律师的妻子
Lavinia will be a lawyer's wife
会远比做伯爵夫人的日子长呢
far longer than she'll be a countess.
这还是在我能活着回来的前提下
That's if I get through the war in one piece.
你当然能了 想都不许这么想
Of course you will. Don't even think like that.
-你会在村里待多久 -再待一天
- How long are you staying in the village? - Just tomorrow.
然后乘周四早上六点的火车走
I take the six o'clock train on Thursday.
然后你会去法国吗
And then you'll be in France.
不管是去哪儿 我们能和好让我很欣慰
Wherever I'm going, I'm so pleased that we're friends again.
我还是不懂愚弄我有什么好玩的
I still don't understand why it was funny to make me look a fool.
-你也没在场看笑话 -不必担心
- You weren't even there to enjoy it. - Oh, don't worry.
我们在这儿也一样乐得够呛
We enjoyed it all right from down here.
奥布瑞恩小姐
Miss O'Brien,
夫人要我不再深究此事
Her Ladyship has asked me to take the incident no further.
可别逼我违抗她
Don't tempt me to disobey.
昨天茜玻小姐进厨房♥了吗
Did I see Lady Sybil in the kitchen yesterday?
她想学点厨艺
She wants to learn some cooking.
她说她要接受培训 当护士了
She says she's going to train to be a nurse,
所以要学学下厨 打扫什么的
so she needs to know how to cook and clean and everything.
她跟夫人说了吗
Has she told Her Ladyship about this?
她想给夫人一个惊喜
It's supposed to be a surprise.
卡森先生 茜玻小姐想帮助伤员
Mr Carson, it speaks well of Lady Sybil
这是值得称道的事
that she wants to help the wounded.
我们别泄露天机嘛
Let's not give her away.
她怎么就不能学学做饭和打扫了
Why shouldn't she learn how to cook and scrub?
战争结束的时候说不定会用得上呢
She may need it when the war's over.
世道在变 对他们 对我们都一样
Things are changing, for her lot and us.
等那时候来了 我可要抓住机会
And when they do, I mean to make the most of it.
他们昨晚把薄煎饼都吃光了 没剩下吗
I take it they ate all the pancakes last night, then?
是的
They did.
来吃吧
Here you are.
现在有什么打算
What are we aiming at?
他们希望我们接收一百名伤员
They'd like us to take 100 wounded men.
这是医院容量的三倍了
Three times the number the hospital was built for.
那就这么定了
Well, that settles it.
我们得把恢复室改成病房♥
We'll have to convert the second day room.
那就不给伤员恢复的时间吗
So there's to be no convalescence at all?
恐怕是这样 他们能站起来 就得离开
I'm afraid not. Once they can stand, they must go.
要是有比法利堂近点的地方就好了
If only there was somewhere nearer than Farley Hall.
我每周最多也就能去两次
I can't get there more than twice a week at the most.
他做这些没事吗
Ah, should he be doing that?
-有何不妥 -我是指他的病情
- Why not? - I only meant with his condition.
-什么病情 -他的肺病
- What condition is that? - His lungs.
格兰瑟姆老夫人告诉我
Old Lady Grantham told me
他肺有些不好
he's had a lot of trouble with his lungs.
她为什么还要特地跟你说这些
And why did she tell you that, particularly?
她想让我给陆军部写信
She wanted me to write to the War Office.
她希望他免受其辱
She was anxious to spare him the humiliation
不至因健康欠佳而被军队拒绝
of being refused on medical grounds.
她还要你庇护谁了
And who else did she wish you to take under your protection?
威廉·梅森 那个庄园的男仆
William Mason, the footman at the big house.
他患有很严重的皮肤病
He has a bad skin condition, apparently,
不愿人知道
and hates people to know.
她想替他免了体♥检♥这一遭
She wanted to spare him the physical examination.
那是自然
I'm sure she did.
这弄得叫什么名堂
What in Wonderland do you call that?!
我是说 我不太懂
I mean, I do not fully
您这是在做些什么 小姐
understand what you're trying to do, M'Lady.
我知道它不该这样
Oh, I knew it wasn't supposed to look like this.
对 小姐 我敢说
No, M'Lady. I would go so far as to say
这世上没有食物该做成这样
there is no food on the Earth that is supposed to look like that.
里面怎么会有这么多面疙瘩呢
Why does everything go so lumpy?
这么着 我们倒了重来
Tell you what, chuck it out and we'll start again.
我觉得我们不该卖♥♥掉你母亲的房♥子
I don't think we should sell your mother's house,
还不是时候
not yet.
那就租出去 还能存点钱
We could rent it out. Then we can save.
我一有空就回伦敦 把一切置办好
When I've some time off, I'll go up to London and get it ready.
我可以和你一起去
Maybe I can come with you.
我们可以一起准备
We could do it together.
我有个主意 再过些日子
I've got an idea, that a bit later on...
等我们想...
if we want to...
想建立个家庭
if we want to start a family.
我想等时候一到 我们可以卖♥♥了房♥子
I thought, when the time is right, we might sell.
再买♥♥个小旅馆
And we could buy a small hotel.
小的就好
Just... just a little one.
或许就在这附近
Maybe near here.
一起工作 带着我们的孩子
Then we could work together and have the children with us.
-怎么了 -没什么 只是
- What is it? - Nothing, it's just...
我这辈子都没想过
in my whole life, I never thought
可以像现在这样幸福
I could be as happy as I am at this moment.
放心吧 我不是来
Don't worry, I haven't come
破坏你前天晚上营造的融洽关系的
to undo your good work of the other night.
你一定起得比仆人们还早吧
You must have been up before the servants.
一早碰见我 他们也很意外
They were rather surprised to see me.
我想把这个给你
I wanted to give you this.
这是我的幸运符
It's my lucky charm.
我一直带着它
I've had it always.
所以你得保证会完璧归赵
So you must promise to bring it back, without a scratch.
-那你呢 -你比我更需要它
- Won't you need it? - Not as much as you.
你可得把它收好
So look after it, please.
我尽量不去逞英雄 如果你担心这个的话
I'll try not to be a hero, if that's what you're afraid of.
只要回来就好 安然无恙地回来
Just come back, safe and sound.
昨天你玩得开心吗
Did you have a happy time yesterday?
我带拉维尼娅去了我最喜欢的地方
I showed Lavinia the places I like most.
给她留些念想
To give her a few memories.
玛丽 要是我回不来
Mary, if I don't come back...
-但... -要是回不来
- But... - No. If I don't.
你要记着 我很高兴
Then do remember how very glad I am
我们能借此机会和好
that we made up when we had the chance.
这是真心话
I mean it.
能这样奔赴前线 我很欣慰
You send me off to war a happy man.
能帮我一个忙吗
Will you do something for me?
能帮我
Will you...
照顾我母亲吗 要是我有什么不测
Will you look after Mother, if anything happens?
那是当然 但是你会平安归来的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表