剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Jane.
谢谢您和夫人好心收留我
And it's very kind of you and her ladyship to take me on.
不要客气
Not a bit.
你的亡夫是我们所有人的恩人
We all owe your late husband a great debt.
谢谢您
Thank you.
老爷 有电♥话♥找...
M'lord, there's a telephone call for...
简 你怎么到这里来了
Jane? Whatever are you doing?
我是让你去打扫客厅 不是书房♥
You're wanted in the drawing room, not the library,
趁里面没人 赶紧去打扫
to clean it while the men are out of it.
她很勤快 但还没完全上道 抱歉
She's very willing, but she's not quite there, yet. I am sorry.
不必道歉 那个电♥话♥是找谁的
Oh, don't be. What about that call?
找玛丽小姐 对方在等她接电♥话♥
For Lady Mary. They're waiting now.
你赶紧的话 应该还能追上她
You might just catch her if you hurry.
她正往医院去
She's on her way to the hospital.
老爷让巴萨特先生把这个捎给你
His lordship asked Mr Bassett to bring these in for you.
真漂亮
Ah, how lovely.
过来 黛西 坐下吧
Here, Daisy, sit down.
我不该这么做 这是在骗人 你清楚得很
I shouldn't be doing this. It's just a lie. You know it is.
你是出于好心才这么做的
You're doing it out of the goodness of your heart.
倒不如说是违心
The falseness of my heart, more like.
她一点都不像要嫁人的样子
She's not quite the blooming bride.
要嫁给一具死尸 什么样子都无所谓吧
I don't think it's the same when you're marrying a corpse.
你要去吗
Are you going?
何不呢 我不介意在威廉死前跟他握个手
Why not? I wouldn't mind shaking William's hand before he goes.
你这是怜悯还是迷信 怕他死后来缠着你
Is that sentiment or superstition, in case he haunts you?
你真漂亮 亲爱的
You look lovely, dear.
牧师已经准备好了
Just to say the vicar is ready for us.
那咱们上去吧
Let's go up, then.
亲爱的来宾 我们相聚一堂
Dearly beloved... we are gathered together here
在上帝的见证下及各位亲友面前
in the sight of God and in the face of this congregation,
参加两位新人神圣的婚礼
to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony...
婚姻是珍贵的财富
which is an honourable estate,
由上帝于人类的无罪时代所设立
instituted of God in the time of man's innocency,
彰显了基♥督♥与教会之间的...
signifying unto us the mystical union that is...
如果哪位能提出
If any man can show
他们不能结为合法夫妻的正当理由
any just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together,
请现在说出来 否则请永远保持沉默
let them now speak or else hereafter forever hold his peace...
请拿出戒指
Have you the ring?
我感冒了
I have a cold.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
她回伦敦能过得更好
She's better off in London.
听你的
If you say so.
你知道我为什么要赶她走吗
Do you know why I sent her away?
我知道
I think so.
那你应该明白 我不能娶她
Then you'll know I couldn't marry her.
起码现在不行
Not now.
我谁都不能娶
I couldn't marry any woman.
那如果有人无论如何都想嫁给你呢
And if they should just want to be with you? On any terms?
我现在这个样子 有点理智的人都不会想嫁给我
No-one sane would want to be with me as I am now.
连我都嫌弃自己
Including me.
老天啊 我想吐
Oh, God, I think I'm going to be sick.
没关系
It's all right.
真的没关系
It's perfectly all right.
你笑什么
What is it?
我刚刚在想 就在不久之前
I was just thinking. It seems such a short time ago
我还拒绝了你 可瞧我现在这副德行啊
since I turned you down. And now look at me.
成了没用的残废 吐得臭气熏天
An impotent cripple, stinking of sick.
简直是天壤之别
What a reversal.
你不得不承认 这很讽刺
You have to admit, it's quite funny.
我只在乎你人在这里
All I'll admit is that you're here
而且从战场上死里逃生
and you've survived the war.
这就足够了
That's enough for now.
您回来了 他会高兴坏的
You're back. He'll be so pleased.
我走之后 你的护理技术娴熟了不少
You've become quite a nurse since I last saw you.
这算不了什么 茜玻才是这家里真正的护士
Oh, no. It's nothing. Sybil's the nurse in this family.
谁说这算不了什么
It's the very opposite of nothing.
母亲...
Mother...
贝茨
Bates.
发生什么事了 威廉的情况如何
What's happened? How's William?
他行将入木了 小姐
He's nearly there, m'lady.
我真难过
I am so sorry.
贝茨 碰到你正好
Actually, Bates, I'm glad I've caught you.
理查德·卡莱尔爵士打过电♥话♥给我
Sir Richard Carlisle telephoned me earlier.
说他买♥♥下了你太太的故事
He says he's paid Mrs Bates for her story.
她要是声张出去 就难逃牢狱之灾
She cannot speak of it now without risking prison.
她不会说的
She won't do that.
那我们就把这件事忘了吧
So I hope we can all forget it.
我已经忘了 小姐
It's forgotten already, m'lady.
那就好
Thank you.
她知道自己被封口之后
I'm afraid she was very angry when she knew
怒不可揭
she had been silenced.
我能想象得到
I can imagine.
爵士说 她说了威胁你的话
He says she made threats against you.
"就算我要遭殃 也得拉他垫背"之类的话
"If I go down, I'll take him with me." That sort of thing.
-我敢说她也只是说说而已 -是吗 小姐
- I'm sure she didn't mean it. - Are you, m'lady?
不过...你比我更了解她
Well...you'd know better than I.
玛丽小姐回来了
Lady Mary's back.
我刚刚见过她 她说事情摆平了
I've just seen her. She says it's worked.
理查德爵士堵住了薇拉的嘴
Sir Richard has put a gag on Vera.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
这么说我们的春天又来临了
So everything in our garden is rosy again?
希望如此 我真心希望如此
I hope so. I certainly hope so.
你一定累坏了 乖乖
You must be so tired, my lamb.
我来替你守着
Why not let me take over for a while
你去睡一会吧
and go and lie down?
不用了 谢谢您 帕特莫太太 我来陪他吧
No, thank you, Mrs Patmore, I'll stay with him.
我现在不能离开他 他需要我
I won't leave him now, not while he needs me.
他不再需要你了 黛西
He doesn't need you no more, Daisy.
他谁都不需要了
He doesn't need none of us no more.
别说你会想我
Don't tell me you'll miss me.
下集预告
我会非常想你的 卡森先生
I will, Mr Carson. Very much.
这意味着我还没离婚
It means I'm not divorced after all.
无论她同意与否 我们都要在一起
We will be together, whether she wants it or not.
柯拉 你有时候真是出奇地铁石心肠
Sometimes, Cora, you can be curiously unfeeling.
-我会等你一辈子 -我没让你等一辈子
- I'll wait forever. - I'm not asking for forever.
要知道 我不一定非要嫁给他
I don't have to marry him, you know.
你给了我可以毁掉你的把柄
You've given me the power to destroy you
别以为我不敢用
and don't think I won't use it.
-情况怎么样 -超乎想象的糟糕
- How was it? - Worse than you can possibly imagine.
我真的算是陌生人吗
Am I really a stranger?
你难道完全认不出我了吗
Do you not recognise me at all?
如果他还活着 那我就不再是
If he's alive, then I am no longer
格兰瑟姆伯爵继承人了
the future Earl of Grantham.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表