剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
What does it say?
或有脊柱损伤
Probable spinal damage.
情况还不好说呢
It could mean anything.
明早检查就清楚了
We'll know more in the morning.
这个怎么会在这儿
What's this doing here?
我当幸运符给他的
I gave it to him for luck.
大概出事时他也带着
He was probably carrying it when he fell.
可惜不大灵光
If only it had worked.
人好歹活下来了 对吧
He's alive, isn't he?
我得给他清理一下
I should wash him.
可能会有些吓人
This bit can be grim.
有时得把入院时穿的衣服剪下来
Sometimes we have to cut off the clothes they've travelled in.
肯定会到处是血
And there's bound to be a lot of blood.
要用多热的水
How hot should the water be?
温而不烫 再拿些毛巾来
Warm more than hot. And bring some towels.
你不该告诉她贝茨回来了
You should never have told her Bates was here.
这我还不知道吗
Don't I know it?
她见着他后更加变本加厉
She was even worse after she'd seen him than before,
叫嚣着说有
ranting on about a scandal that would
能让府里天塌的丑事
bring the roof down on the House of Grantham.
蠢婆子
Silly mare.
什么丑事
What scandal?
我以为她只是来搜刮贝茨的
I thought she'd just come up and take a bite out of Bates.
我之前听着就是这个意思
That's what it sounded like.
你本该多打听一下的
Then you should have asked more questions.
俗话说得好 细节最要紧
You know what they say, the devil is in the detail.
我可不会袖手旁观
Well, I'm not standing by
任她作恶 毁了夫人
while she brings misery and ruin on my lady.
但引她来的也是你
You started it.
你可真成大人物了 万事通
Yes, you're very important, aren't you? Very know-it-all.
我们都得听你差遣是吗
With all of us at your beck and call!
你有火我替你难过 但也别朝我出气
I'm sorry if you're angry but don't take it out on me.
你是自作自受
You did it.
她要把消息卖♥♥给谁呢
Whom is she going to sell it to?
她没有说
She didn't say.
只说我们绝拦不住她
Just that there was nothing we could do to stop her.
贝茨先生全副身家都给了她
Mr Bates has given her every last penny to keep her quiet,
可她答应封口 又反悔
but she's tricked him
贝茨先生也无能为力了
and now he's got nothing left to bargain with.
你也知道我该怎么做了
Well, we both know what I must do.
可要向理查德爵士求助
But how can you ask Sir Richard for help
是免不了说出实情的
without telling him the truth?
我亲口告诉他
I'd rather he heard it from my lips
也比他在报上读到好
than read it over his breakfast.
万一他袖手旁观呢
Suppose he won't do anything?
万一他不愿娶您了呢
Suppose he throws you over?
这个险我必须冒
That's a risk I'll have to take.
我明天下午去伦敦
I'll go up to London tomorrow afternoon.
这事没法写信 必须当面求他
It's a request that demands to be made in person.
那马修先生呢
What about Mr Matthew?
斯维尔小姐会来陪他
Miss Swire will be here to keep him company.
我想我得抽出点时间 先救自己的小命
I think I can take some time off to save my own neck.
您回家吧 梅森先生
Why don't you go home now, Mr Mason?
休息一晚 明天再来
And we'll see you tomorrow.
你真不介意陪着他吗
Are you sure you don't mind sitting up with him?
我保证我会时刻不离地陪着他
He won't be alone. Not for a moment, I promise.
看他睡着 就像没受过伤
He looks so perfect... lying there.
真像是好好的
But he does look perfect.
他们真没诊错吗
Are you sure they've got it right?
恐怕没错
I'm afraid so.
我也希望是诊错了
If only I weren't.
能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
-这里呢 -没感觉
- What about that? - No.
-这里呢 -没
- And that, hmm? - No.
一点都没有吗
Nothing at all?
有进展了吗
Do they know any more yet?
正在检查
They're examining him now.
-他醒了吗 -刚醒
- So he's conscious? - Just about.
查出是怎么回事了吗
Have they found out what happened?
有发炮弹落在他们附近
A shell landed near them.
马修被震开 撞上了什么东西
The explosion threw Matthew against something.
接着说
Go on.
克拉克森医生认为 他的腿出了问题
Dr Clarkson thinks there may be trouble with his legs.
恐怕不容乐观
Not good news, I'm afraid.
我认为他的脊髓已横断
I'd say the spinal cord has been transected,
而且是永久性的损伤
that it is permanently damaged.
你是说他再不能走路了
You mean he won't walk again?
如果我判断正确 那么是的
If I'm right, then no, he won't.
这确实令人震惊 你的悲痛可以理解
It's a shock, of course, and you must be allowed to grieve.
我认为 他还能
I would only say that he will,
而且很可能 恢复健康
in all likelihood, regain his health.
这并不是他生命的终结
This is not the end of his life.
只是翻开了别样的篇章
Just the start of a different life.
确实
Exactly.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 可否借一步说话
Lord Grantham, I wonder if I might have a word?
你有手帕吗
Have you got a handkerchief?
真出了事时我手边总是没有 谢谢
I never seem to have one in moments of crisis. Thank you.
你是说他不能生育了吗
You mean there can be no children?
恐怕什么都不能了
No anything, I'm afraid.
难道不可能有起色了吗
But isn't there a chance that might change?
控制性反射的是脊椎靠下的部分
The sexual reflex is controlled at a lower level of the spine
到控制腿运动机能的部分
to the motor function of the legs.
当后者被切断 前者也会失效
Once the latter is cut off, so is the former.
好了
Right.
让他们单独待会
Give them a moment together.
克拉克森说了什么
What was Clarkson saying?
你不必担心
Nothing to worry you about.
亲爱的
My darling.
如果他能看一眼孩子就好了
If he could only see the child.
他不会想见的
He won't.
我写了一封又一封信
I've written again and again.
我说见面的地方任他选
I've offered to bring him to any place he wants.
我本不想说
I wasn't going to tell you this,
他这周会来唐顿
but he's coming on a visit this week.
见见老战友
To see his old pals.
帮帮我吧 休斯太太
Help me, Mrs Hughes.
让我带孩子去唐顿给他看看
Let me come to Downton and show him the baby!
绝对不行 这我不会答应
Most certainly not! I won't allow that.
那就让他来见我 他会听您的
Then ask him to meet me. I know he'd listen to you.
我再给你封信 再试一次也无妨啊
I'll give you a letter. One more can't hurt.
逼他当着您的面看
Make him read it in front of you.
-我不会做这种事的 -求您
- I'll- I'll do no such thing. - Please!
他会说这不关我的事 而且确实如此
He'd say it was none of my business and he'd be right.
再说了 别错以为我就认同你的做法
Besides, don't think I approve of what you've done because I don't.
你就没做过错事吗
Haven't you ever made a mistake?
这种错还真没犯过 抱歉让你失望了
Not on this scale, no, I have not. Sorry to disappoint you.
那您就袖手旁观吗
So you won't do anything?
我用庄园的食物养活着你呢
I'm feeding you out of the house.
要说我不该这么做的
Quite wrongly, I might add.
我有意停止呢
I've a good mind to stop that.
我现在真是悔不当初
Now I'm the one who's sorry.
-进去吧 -我不知道该说什么
- Now, go in. - I don't know what to say.
这有什么要紧 他是将死之人了
It doesn't matter. He's dying.
就说点好听的 暖心窝的话
Just say nice, warm, comforting things.
让他感受到爱意
Make him feel loved.
-没让你当大文豪 -但是...
- You don't have to be Shakespeare. - But...
你来了 过来 让我能瞧见你
Here she is. Come over here, where I can see you.
能握着你的手 受这份罪也值了
Make it were worth it, if I get to hold your hand.
别说傻话
Don't be daft.
我从没睡过这么大的房♥间
I've never slept in a room as big as this.
这是哪
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表