剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Keep this up, and we won't be able to do without you at all.
随时愿意效劳
There's no reason why you should.
也许是我眼花
Oh, er, I may be wrong,
但刚刚我好像在女仆楼梯那边
but I thought I saw one of the officers
看到一个军官
by the maids' staircase just now.
肯定是有合乎情理的原委
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
晚安
Good night.
-搞什么... -艾瑟尔
- What the bloody... - Ethel!
-我们只是... -我很清楚
- We were only... - I know precisely
你们在做什么 少校
what you were doing, Major.
也许我没见过多少世面 但也非孤陋寡闻
I may not be a woman of the world, but I don't live in a sack!
麻烦你收拾东西到楼下去
Now, if you would kindly take your things and go downstairs.
艾瑟尔 你被解雇了
Ethel, you are dismissed
既无事先通知也无推荐信
without notice and without a character.
请在早饭前离开
You will please leave before breakfast.
我没想到我...
I didn't think I was...
是 这就是问题所在
No. And that's the problem.
你从不想清楚
You never do.
紧张吗
And you're not nervous?
我想老爷自会定夺
Well, I gather His Lordship knows his own mind,
我无所谓
but I've no difficulty with that.
你会喜欢在大宅子里干活的
You'll enjoy working in a big household.
总比一天到晚只对着我好
Better than staring at me night after night!
要是他们让你留下呢
What would you say if they ask you to stay?
对我来说是个不小的升迁
It would be a big step up for me.
这我不否认
There's no point in denying it.
我觉得他们会的
Because I think they might.
真的吗 伯德太太
Do you really, Mrs Bird?
莫斯利先生
There goes Mr Molesley,
格兰瑟姆伯爵的贴身男仆
valet to the Earl of Grantham.
别逗我了
Stop it!
这是为什么
But why?
你能做了什么不堪之事她要赶你走
What could you have possibly done that's so terrible?
我的东西都拿上了吗
Have I taken everything of mine from there?
要我去和她说吗 我可以帮你求情
Would you like me to speak to her? Because I can.
不用了 她不会听的
No. She wouldn't listen.
休斯太太是个好人
She's not a bad person, Mrs Hughes.
她有时会比较严厉 但她不是...
I know she can be strict, but she's not...
她不会听的
She wouldn't listen.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
我知道艾瑟尔有时很成问题 休斯太太
I know Ethel could be difficult, Mrs Hughes,
但 不管怎样 她已经悔过了
but she was very sorry for her mistake, whatever it was.
当然了
I'm sure.
-毕竟害她丢了工作 -但还不用...
- It's cost her her job. - But surely it can't...
别管她为什么离开 她走定了
Never mind why she's gone, she's gone
这事没得商量
and there's an end to it.
对了
By the way,
我听说贝茨先生回到郡里了
I hear Mr Bates is back in the county.
卡森先生说你都知道
Mr Carson says you know all about it.
我听说老爷已经去见他了
I gather His Lordship has gone to see him.
我知道 老爷跟我说过的
I know. He told me he was going.
为什么你一点都不对我提及呢
Why in heaven's name didn't you mention any of it to me?
这事轮不到我开口
It wasn't my secret to tell.
真是个好消息
I'm glad to hear it,
但卡森说你的妻子极尽手段威胁
but Carson said your wife made all sorts of threats.
她不会说出去的 现在还不会
She won't carry them out - not now.
我离开唐顿后
Since I left Downton,
就发现她...对我不忠
I've discovered that she was... untrue to me.
虽然我内心同样不忠 老爷
I may have been as bad in my heart, m'lord,
但我从不做苟且之事
but I've done nothing to be ashamed of.
重要的是 现在我能和她离婚了
The point is, I can divorce her now,
不管她乐不乐意
whether she likes it or not.
但怎么才能让她不去报社造谣生事呢
But what's to stop her blurting out her stories to the press?
如果她守口如瓶 她要什么我都会给她
If she agrees to keep silent, I will give her whatever she wants.
她没法再要挟我了
She can't hold me now,
贫与富 在她的一念之间
so her choice is between poverty and plenty.
她手里到底有什么
And what was the tale she was going to tell?
卡森一直不肯说
Carson never made it clear.
就是些胡编乱造的谣言 老爷
Some silly nonsense, m'lord.
您没必要知道
I wouldn't waste your time with it.
唐顿最近怎样
What's the news from Downton?
黛西 别担心威廉了
Daisy, you're not to worry about William.
我之前和老爷谈过了
I spoke to His Lordship earlier.
他说在事情还不明了之前 不要太担心
He says you're not to be concerned until we know more.
但他失踪了
But he is missing.
没人知道他和马修上尉在哪 对吗
I mean, they don't know where he is, or Captain Crawley, do they?
那也有上百种可能
There could be a hundred explanations.
没错 其中一种可能就是 他们都死了
Yes - and one of them is that they're dead!
别误会 我希望他们能好好的
Don't mistake me, I hope very much they're not,
但我们需要面对现实
but we ought to face the truth.
什么现实
What may be the truth.
现在谁也说不准
And what very well may not!
安娜 你觉得贝茨先生会回来吗
Anna, do you think that Mr Bates will come back?
-要看他自己了 -我希望他回来
- That's for him to say. - I hope he does.
我一直觉得他很浪漫
He always seems a romantic figure to me.
是吗 你怎么定义"浪漫"这个词
Does he? How do you define "romantic"?
要是他觉得他能突然出现
It's no good him thinking he can turn up here
就称王称霸可不是好事
without a moment's notice and be cock of the walk!
为什么这么说 托马斯
Why is that, Thomas?
是因为已经有人自封为王了吗
Because the place is already taken?
我讨厌"失踪"这个说法
I hate the word "missing".
这使情况看起来不容乐观
It seems to leave so little room for optimism.
我告诉自己还没到绝望的地步
I tell myself it's too early to despair,
可老实说 贝茨 我会受不了的
but to be honest, Bates, I don't think I can bear it.
失去帕特里克已令我十分痛心
Losing Patrick was bad enough,
现在一想到又要失去马修
but now the thought of Matthew gone
唐顿的未来也再次岌岌可危...
and the future once again destroyed...
更重要的是 过去这段日子 我已视他如己出
More than all that, I loved him like a son.
现在也依然如此
No, I love him.
趁现在尚未有定论 我们心存希望吧
Let's stay in the present tense, while we still can.
那么 你愿意和我一起回去...
So, will you come back with me...
帮我度过这段晦暗的时光吗
and help me through the Vale of Shadow?
我没料到 老爷 不过...
It's not what I expected, m'lord, but...
如果您需要 我当然愿意
I will, if you want me to.
我错怪你了 贝茨
I misjudged you, Bates,
你离开时我还责骂你
and I abused you when we parted.
我应该更加信赖你的 对不起
I should have had more faith. I'm sorry.
老天作证 您对我的信任早已远超我所应得
God knows, you've shown more faith in me than I had any right to.
终于到了
There we are.
帮我把篮子拿下来吧 死沉死沉的
Get this basket off my arm. It weighs a ton!
茜玻
Sybil?
我什么也没和奶奶说过 真的
I never said anything to Granny, honestly.
那她怎么会突然冒出一句
Then why did she start talking about
"不合适的友情"来呢
"inappropriate friendships" out of nowhere?
她以为你一定会有相好的
She thinks you must have a beau
既然我们都不知道是谁
and if we don't know about him,
那你一定是对此保密了
then you have to be keeping him secret.
奶奶就是这样的 没必要大惊小怪的
It's just Granny being Granny. Don't make such a thing of it.
你们不该责备我
I don't deserve to be told off -
无论是你还是她
not by her or by you.
也没发生什么事儿
Nothing's happened.
为何这么说
Why?
-可能会发生什么事呢 -这是真话
- What might have happened? - I mean it.
我们没吻过 或做过其它什么
We haven't kissed, or anything.
甚至连手都没拉过
I don't think we've shaken hands!
我都不知道自己是否喜欢他
I'm not even sure if I like him like that.
他说我喜欢他 可我不是很肯定
He says I do, but I'm still not sure.
-我们说的是... -布兰森 是的
- We are talking about... - Branson, yes.
就是那个司机布兰森吗
The chauffeur, Branson?
看 让你失望了吧
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表