剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
but you do realise this means Mary's marriage will be delayed?
我也没有办法
I can't help that.
我们得优先考虑玛丽的事 罗伯特
Mary is our first priority, Robert.
就因为马修之前瘸了
And just because Matthew's been lame.
马修之前瘸了
Matthew's been lame?!
你听得到自己说的这些话吗
Can you hear the words coming out of your mouth?
听出你的话是多么的愚蠢和自私吗
Can you hear how stupid and selfish they are?
我可听出来了
Because I can.
现在别来烦我
Don't bother me with it now.
我事够多了
I've enough on,
得忙着准备一顿看上去可口的饭菜
trying to make a luncheon that looks worth eating.
我就是要说这个
But that's what I'm saying.
现在外面的东西很紧缺
Everything's in short supply now.
紧缺 说没货更对
Short supply? No supply, more like!
巧妇难为无米之炊
Ooh, talk about making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
原意猪耳朵做不出丝钱袋来
现在我们连猪耳朵都没有
I wish we had a sow's ear!
肯定比这块胸肉要好
It'd be better than this brisket.
就是这个意思
That's just it.
托马斯碰巧弄到些杂货什么的
Thomas has come by some groceries and such
只要价钱合适 他有意出手
and he's prepared to let them go for the right price.
有意出手 是吗
Oh, he's prepared to let them go, is he?
我倒很想知道 他是怎么碰巧弄到的
And how did he come by them? That's what I'd like to know.
反正不是偷来的 这个你放心
Well, they're not stolen, in case you're worried.
我没有不放心 你才应该多担点心
Oh, I'm not worried. You're the one who should be worried.
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
我在给卡劳利先生做结婚蛋糕
I'm making a wedding cake now, for Mr Crawley.
我得一早做好 然后还要煨上白兰地
I'll finish it early and feed it with brandy.
要是我给你一个原材料的清单 你能弄到吗
So if I give you a list of ingredients, can you get them?
-可以 -然后我们再说
- I can. - And then we'll see.
现在 可以让我一个人安静地干活了吗
Now will you leave me and let me get on with this travesty?
你过来做什么
Why are you here?
布莱恩先生 布莱恩夫人 欢迎
Mr Bryant, Mrs Bryant, welcome.
能来这里 我们十分荣幸
We're so pleased to be here.
你真是太好心了 格兰瑟姆太太
This is so kind of you, Lady Grantham.
是很好心 但我必须说明
It is kind, but we ought to make it clear
我们不能耽搁太久
we can't stay long.
我甚至觉得我们根本没时间过来
I wasn't sure we had time to come at all.
午宴已经准备好了
Luncheon is quite ready.
恐怕吃完就得上路了
We must eat and run, I'm afraid.
我们必须在6点前赶到玛丽波特
We have to be at Maryport by six.
对于令郎的事 我们深表遗憾
We're all so terribly sorry about the reason you're here.
我们可以看看查尔斯的房♥间吗
If we could see Charles's room.
我带布莱恩太太上楼吧
Shall I take Mrs Bryant up?
不用 我带她去
No, I'll do it.
我们一道去
We'll all do it.
我的堂嫂
My cousin,
就是照顾过布莱恩上校的卡劳利夫人
Mrs Crawley, who looked after Major Bryant,
还有帮忙护理过他的我的女儿们
and my daughters who nursed him
会和我们一块用餐
will join us for lunch.
多谢费心
How thoughtful.
但我们不能呆久
But we can't be long.
我已经吩咐司机在车里等着
I've told our chauffeur to stay in the car.
要我拿点吃的给他吗
Will I take him something to eat?
不必了 他自在的很
Leave him be. He's quite happy.
请来参观一下布莱恩少校
Please, come and see where Major Bryant
在这住过的屋子吧
lived while he was with us.
-恐怕计划要泡汤了 -为什么
- I'm afraid it's not going to work. - Why?
他们在餐厅就餐
They're in the dining room now
一吃完就要坐车走了
and getting straight into the car when they've finished.
我试着和她单独说话
I tried to speak to her on my own
但一直找不到时机
but there was never the right moment.
你爷爷可有些专横
Your grandaddy is a bit of a bully.
但我必须见他们 我这么远赶来
But I must see them. I've come all this way.
这结果确实令人失望
Of course it's a disappointment.
可你也说过不会再有这种机会了
You said yourself there wouldn't be another chance.
这也难说
We can't know that.
或许你还是试试给他们写信
Maybe you should write to them after all.
-你也没有什么损失 -不
- You've nothing to lose. - No.
他们一定得见他 一定得见查理
They have to see him. They must see Charlie.
或许会吧...在将来某一天
Well, maybe they will... sometime in the future.
希望如此
I hope so.
你还是快走吧
You'd better go now.
结婚蛋糕 能让我来做吗
This wedding cake... Can I make it?
你又不知道怎么做
You wouldn't know how to start.
但你可以教我
But you can tell me.
我早点做
And if I make it early,
要是做得不好 你还能再做一个
then you can make another if it's no good.
如果我答应了 你会照我的话做吗
Hm. If I say yes, will you do as you're told?
黛西 门口有个可怜的司机
Daisy, there's a wretched chauffeur at the front
他家主令他在车里待命
who's not allowed to get out of the car,
你能给他做个三明治和再拿瓶汽水吗
so can you make him a sandwich and take him up a bottle of pop?
我们还有火腿
We've some ham.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-那是谁啊 -那不是艾瑟尔吗
- Who was that? - Wasn't that Ethel?
-你看到她抱着什么了吗 -没有
- Did you see what she was carrying? - No.
那就...不说了
Then just... let's leave it at that.
恐怕这段日子里唐顿要迎来不少访客了
I'm afraid Downton will be a place of pilgrimage for a while.
那是我们的荣幸
We're glad to be.
只愿这能给他们的心灵带来慰藉
If we can help to bring some peace of mind.
耽迷于回忆毫无意义 那又有何用
There's no point in wallowing in it. What good does it do?
-别管我 -艾瑟尔
- Leave me alone. - Ethel!
-我想拦住她的 -究竟是怎么了
- I tried to stop her. - What on earth?
艾瑟尔...我知道是怎么回事
Ethel... I know what this is.
休斯太太 我想现在不是时候...
Mrs Hughes, I don't think it's quite the right...
我会住口的
I'm stopping.
但你要让我说完
Until I've had my say.
这是查理
This is Charlie.
你们的孙子
Your grandson.
他快一岁了
He's almost a year old.
你有什么证据
What proof have you?
-什么 -我问你 你有什么证据
- What? - I say, what proof have you?
如果我儿子是这男孩的父亲 那你的证据呢
If my son was the father of this boy, where is your proof?
你有信件或是他签署的声明吗
Have you any letters? Any signed statement?
怎么会有信件呢 我们当时同在一个屋檐下
Why would there be letters? We were in the same house.
-我想她说的是真的 -我不管你怎么"想"
- I think she's telling the truth. - I'm not interested in 'think'.
我要证据证明我儿子承认这是他的孩子
I want proof that my son acknowledged paternity of this boy.
如果你所言不虚 他早就会知道
If what you say is true, then he would have known
这孩子的存在了 早在他...
of the boy's existence for months before he...
牺牲几个月前
before he was killed.
是的 他知道
Yes. He knew.
那么 他做了什么
So... What did he do about it?
无动于衷
Nothing.
-他什么也没做 -谢了
- He did nothing. - Thank you.
这就是我要找的证据
That's the proof I was looking for.
如果查尔斯是孩子的父亲
If Charles was the father,
他是绝对不会推卸责任的 绝对不会
he would never have shirked his responsibilities. Never.
-可他就是这么做的 -我不想再听这种诽谤了
- Well, he did. - I won't listen to any more slander!
请你现在就离开吧
Now will you please go,
带上这个男孩 不管他是谁的孩子
and take that boy with you, whoever he is.
-你这样会害我夫人难过的 -我想要...
- You are upsetting Mrs Bryant. - I would like...
我说了你会害我夫人难过的
I say you are upsetting Mrs Bryant.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 这女人要敲诈我们
Lord Grantham, are you going to stand by
难道您就能坐视不理吗
while this woman holds us to ransom?
这样做于事无补
This isn't doing much good.
艾瑟尔 你还是跟我下去吧
Ethel, you'd better come with me.
来吧
Come on.
她觉得我们会轻易上当
She thinks we're a soft touch.
他们听说一个已故的军官留下了一大笔钱
They hear of a dead officer with money behind them
然后突然就不知从哪儿冒出个婴儿来
and suddenly there's a baby on every corner.
可万一她说的是真的...
But if she's telling the truth...
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表