剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Yes you do.
如果我有一丝一毫
If I thought for a moment
是你们结合的阻碍
that I was an argument against your marriage,
我就会马上跳河
I should jump into the nearest river.
我不帮你 你要怎么跳
And how would you manage that, without my help?
得麻烦你推我过去
I'd get you to push me.
真的 只有知道
Seriously, I can only relax
你会有个美满的人生 我才能放心
because I know that you have a real life coming.
如果我对此有妨碍
If I ever thought I was putting that in jeopardy,
我会离开 再不见你
I'd go away and never see you again.
-你不会的 -我说真的
- You don't mean that. - But I do.
我是只离群病猫
I am the cat that walks by himself
去哪儿都一样
and all places are alike to me.
我一无所有
I have nothing to give and nothing to share.
如果你尚未订婚
If you were not engaged to be married...
我会避得远远的
I wouldn't let you anywhere near me.
人家会以为他全由玛丽照顾呢
You'd think he was in Mary's sole charge.
等我娶了玛丽 恐怕他会无所适从
I worry it'll mean a big adjustment for him, when we marry.
我觉得马修绝没想过
I don't believe Matthew has any desire
妨碍玛丽结婚 理查德
to stop her marrying, Richard.
他盼着玛丽嫁你
Quite the contrary.
或许如此 他大概死了心
Maybe, but is she as convinced as he is
但玛丽是否也一样呢
that they have no future?
你的意思是
What are you saying?
我的意思是 你是否希望玛丽有后
I suppose I'm asking whether you want Mary to have children.
如果希望
Because, if you do,
是否该请拉维尼娅·斯维尔回到马修身边
isn't it time for Lavinia Swire to come back into his life?
真希望我懂得引擎原理
I wish I knew how an engine worked.
想学的话 我告诉你
I can teach you, if you'd like.
我不抢伊迪丝的活
That's Edith's territory.
你故意避着我 对吧
I thought you were avoiding me.
绝对没有
Of course not.
但你还没想好答复 对吗
But you haven't come up with an answer yet, have you?
恐怕没有
Not yet, I'm afraid.
我知道 你想为爱尔兰效力
I know you want to play your part in Ireland's troubles
我尊重你
and I respect that,
但停战前 我不能去考虑这些
but I just can't think about it all until the war is over.
停战也不远了
It won't be long now.
你愿意等我吗
So will you wait?
我等你一辈子
I'd wait forever.
我不要你等一辈子
I'm not asking for forever.
再等几周就好
Just a few more weeks.
帕特莫那老太婆还真不疯不傻
You know, Old Mare Patmore's not as mad as I thought.
何以见得
Why do you say that?
我去打听了一下 她说得没错
I've made some enquiries and she's right.
只要我能弄到配给粮 会很有市场的
There's a big demand for rationed food if I can find it.
你能弄到吗
And can you?
或许 我知道一个人
Maybe. I've been given a name.
但是我得凑点钱
I'll have to come up with the money though.
那你能弄到钱吗
And can you find the money?
应该可以
I think so.
我自己存了些钱 还可以去借点
I've a bit put by, and I could borrow some.
不过这挺冒险的
It's a risk though, isn't it?
舍不得孩子套不着狼
You've gotta speculate to accumulate.
没听说过吗
Hadn't you heard?
原句出自莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》
没 但我听过别做欠债的也别做放债的
No, but I know the one about neither a borrower nor a lender be.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这在伦敦很时兴
All the chaps are wearing them in London.
当然只在非正式场合穿
Only for informal evenings, of course.
我想战后您大概没多少机会穿它
I'm not sure you'll get much use out of it, when the war is over.
或许吧 但是只有我和夫人的时候
Maybe not, but I can wear it when Her Ladyship
我还是能穿的
and I are on our own.
你今晚心事重重的
You're very preoccupied, tonight.
-爸爸 能跟您说句话吗 -现在吗
- Papa, can I have a word? - Now?
怎么了
What is it?
我想您还是坐下听吧
I think you'd better sit down.
我就知道你会在这儿
I knew you'd be in here,
做最后的调整
making last-minute adjustments.
"亲力亲为 不赌运气"这是我的座右铭 小姐
'Never leave anything to chance,' m'lady, that's my motto.
我也信奉这一点
Mine too, really.
有时我希望我不是这样的人
Sometimes, I wish it wasn't.
我听说理查德爵士已经问过你来新宅当差的事了
I gather Sir Richard's asked you about coming with us,
我们婚后的新宅
when we're married.
我得听听您的看法
I need to hear what you think.
这主意很棒
It's a terrific idea.
能保护我不惹麻烦的人非你莫属了
If anyone can keep me out of trouble, it's you.
那老爷怎么办呢
What about His Lordship?
他当然非杀了我不可
Of course, he'll kill me,
但我相信他会理解的
but I'm sure he'll understand.
那...
Well...
您先跟老爷说 然后我再答复您
I'll give you my answer when you've spoken to His Lordship.
离开唐顿会让我十分难过
It'd be a huge wrench for me to leave Downton.
高登少校
Major Gordon...
伊迪丝向我转述了你们的谈话
Edith has given me an account of your conversation.
她答应过的
She said she would.
我希望你是先来跟我说
I wish you'd spoken to me first.
我显然需要点时间考虑你的话
Obviously, I need time to consider what you've said.
我拿不出多少证据
Well, I can offer little proof,
只能说出一些只有真正的帕特里克知道的事
except that I know things only the real Patrick would know.
毕竟我从没印过指纹什么的
I was never fingerprinted, or anything.
我想你知道
Presumably you understand
如果你所言不虚
that people would be seriously affected,
有人会受到很大影响
should your story be true.
-你是指马修堂兄吗 -对马修会十分不易
- You mean Cousin Matthew? - It would be very hard on Matthew.
确实 但是 罗伯特...
Of course it would but, Robert...
我是说 格兰瑟姆伯爵 如果您想我这么叫的话
I-I mean, Lord Grantham, if you'd prefer it.
在我们有进一步的了解前 是的
I would, until we know more.
我在医院的时候 我把自己的事写下来了
When I was in hospital, I had my story written down.
您可以尽量去查证
So you can have it checked, as far as that's possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会寄给我伦敦的律师
I'll send it to my lawyers in London
明天把这个消息告诉家里人
and I'll break the news to the family tomorrow.
你在哪学会这个手势的
Where did you learn to do that?
什么
Do what?
没事
Never mind.
我真的是个陌生人了吗
Am I really a stranger?
你真的完全认不出我了吗
Do you not recognise me at all?
我们说话这么客套感觉很怪
It feels very odd to be talking so formally.
整个情况确实非常怪 这我承认
The whole situation is certainly odd, that I freely admit.
战争虽然即将结束 剧变却才刚刚开始
The war may be at an end, but the upheaval is only beginning.
您说得太对了
Oh, how right you are.
正因如此唐顿庄园仍有重要的职责
That is why Downton Abbey still has such an important role to play.
天呐
Oh, dear me.
有很多要做的事
There's so much to be done.
想想那些患病的孩子...
When you think of all the children laid up with disease...
但是现在进步不小 不是吗
But they're making such advances now, aren't they?
我们能谈谈讲座的事吗
Now could we talk about the lecture programme?
这确是非谈不可的事
If we must, we must,
只是我心里想着要失业的女人们
if only I wasn't haunted by those women
男人一回来她们的工作就要被夺去了
whose jobs will be snatched from them when the boys come home.
但我们总得给英雄们找活干 不是吗
But we have to find work for our heroes, don't we?
这是首要之事 虽然说起来有些无情
That must be our priority, however hard that might sound.
如你所言
As you say.
那些可怜的难民呢
And what about those wretched refugees?
他们会怎么样呢
What will become of them?
你倒是说到我心里去了
Ah, now you've struck a chord.
是吗 太好了
Have I really? Oh, thank heaven.
-什么意思 -没什么
- What do you mean? - Oh, nothing.
只是想到那些可怜的男男女♥女♥
Only the thought of those poor men and women,
穿越欧洲 远离故土
flung across Europe, far from their homelands
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表