剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
So you summon Lavinia,
让她牺牲自己的大好青春
to be sacrificed like some latter-day Iphigenia
为他推一辈子轮椅吗
doomed to push his chair through all eternity?
罗伯特 问题很简单
Robert, it's quite simple.
你希望玛丽婚姻美满吗
Do you want Mary's marriage to be a success?
你想抱外孙吗
Do you want grandchildren?
柯拉 你有时候真是出奇地铁石心肠
Sometimes, Cora, you can be curiously unfeeling.
没准他不想让她回来呢 你想过没有
Suppose he doesn't want her back? Have you thought of that?
-他需要人照顾 -没错 但...
- He needs someone to look after him. - Yes, but...
你就要开始新生活了 没空伺候他
You'll be too busy with our new life, won't you?
-我知道你总是按自己的章法办事 -是的
- Look, I know you're used to having your own way. - Yes, I am.
有些话我希望不必重复第二遍
I'll say something now I hope I won't have to repeat.
你要是以为可以甩了我 或是不理我
If you think you can jilt me, or in some way set me aside,
那你别忘了 我手上有可以毁掉你的把柄
I tell you now, you have given me the power to destroy you.
别以为我不会拿来对付你
And don't think I won't use it.
我想做个好丈夫 给你幸福
I want to be a good husband and for you to be happy,
但你绝不能违抗我 明白吗
but don't ever cross me, do you understand?
绝对不能
Never.
想都别想
Absolutely never.
高登少校去哪里了
What's happened to Major Gordon?
他走了
He's gone.
这怎么可能
But he can't have.
何时走的
When?
早餐过后
After breakfast.
我也不便拦他 毕竟战争已经结束了
I couldn't very well stop him. The war's over.
他留了这个给你
He left this for you.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
"这太艰辛了
'It was too difficult.
对不起
I'm sorry.
P·高登"
P Gordon.'
P是代表帕特里克 还是彼得
P for Patrick or P for Peter?
我知道你怎么想 但我不接受
I know what you think, but I don't accept it.
是我们把他逼走的
We drove him away.
我们的堂兄被自家人给逼走了
His own family drove our cousin away.
但无论他是谁 你都相信他
But you believed in him, whoever he was,
这对他很有意义
and that's worth something.
我提议 当钟声响起
I think, while the clock strikes,
让我们默默祈祷
we should all make a silent prayer
纪念这场可怕战争的终结
to mark the finish of this terrible war...
及其对我们每个人的意义
and what that means for each and every one of us.
让我们铭记为此所付出的牺牲
Let us remember the sacrifices that have been made
以及那些战死沙场的将士
and the men who will never come back
并向他们致以谢意
and give them our thanks.
感谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
请记住 这不仅是战争长夜的结束
Remember, this is not just the end of a long war,
更是新时代黎明的到来
but it is the dawn of a new age.
愿上帝保佑各位
God bless you all.
我来帮您
Let me help you with that.
麻烦把他推回房♥间
Can you get him back to his room?
我去开门
I'll open the door.
上帝啊
My God.
有什么问题吗 先生
Is something wrong, sir?
没什么
No, nothing.
贝茨 如果我感觉到...
Bates, if I felt...
您感觉到了什么 先生
If you felt what, sir?
算了 先不提了
It doesn't matter. Not yet.
等我下次有感觉再说
Not until I feel it again.
典礼很庄严
I thought that was very dignified.
令人心安
Very calming.
谢谢您 老爷
Thank you, m'lord.
看来你已经决定离开了
I don't suppose you're having any doubts about leaving?
是的 老爷
I'm afraid not, m'lord.
这让我不无遗憾
Well, I can't say I'm not sorry.
我会等找到合适的继任者再离开
I won't go until we've found a proper replacement.
任谁都无法取代你
Whoever we find won't replace you.
-没问题 -贝茨先生
- Yes, of course. - Mr Bates.
你的电报
Telegram for you.
上面说什么
What was that about?
他太太死了
His wife's dead.
今早有人发现了她
Someone found her, earlier this morning.
下集预告
-我找到了个卖♥♥家 -你是指黑市买♥♥卖♥♥吗
- I've found a dealer. - You mean black market business?
我很想给玛丽小姐幸福
I'm anxious to make Lady Mary happy.
理查德爵士有个请求 你们有必要知道
I've had a request from Sir Richard that you ought to know about.
我想到逃跑的法子了
I think I've found a way to escape.
希望不会太极端
Nothing too drastic, I hope.
我有事要告诉你
I want to tell you all something.
姑娘们 柯拉 快来
Girls! Cora! Come at once!
这么说 你已经拿定主意了
Does this mean that you've made up your mind?
我是个迷失方向的愚蠢之人
I'm a foolish man who's lost his way
不知如何回归正途
and don't know how to find it again.
你不是说过 不会再有机会了吗
You said yourself, there wouldn't be another chance.
那是我买♥♥的砒霜
I bought it. It was arsenic.
她一定是服了那个送的命
I've been thinking that's what she must have taken.
玛丽还爱着你
Mary is still in love with you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表