剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Of course we will, but it won't.
还有拉维尼娅
And Lavinia.
她还年轻 还能另找人家
She's young, she'll find someone else,
我也希望她能幸福 但...
I hope she does anyway. But...
那之前就要拜托你们了
until she does.
那再见了
Goodbye, then.
祝你好运
And such good luck.
再见 玛丽
Goodbye, Mary.
上帝保佑你
And God bless you.
我敢说 玛丽小姐跟这事脱不了干系
Lady Mary was very much part of the story, I can assure you.
你怎么知道
But how do you know?
-我服侍过弗林... -艾瑟尔
- Well, you see I worked for Lady Flin... - Ethel
快去给客人上茶啊
I hope you've offered our visitor some tea.
我去找黛西
I'll go and ask Daisy.
做仆人首要的是什么
What is the first law of service?
不要和外人谈论主人家的事
We do not discuss the business of this house with strangers.
但她不是外人 她是贝茨先生的妻子
But she's not a stranger. She's Mr Bates' wife.
有人告诉他她来了吗
Has anyone told him she's here?
你就是安娜
So you're Anna.
是的
I am.
之前是你去拜访了
You're the one who went to call on
我刚过世的婆婆
my late, lamented mother-in-law.
是的
Yes, I did.
这我知道
I know you did.
抱歉让你久等了 薇拉
Sorry to keep you waiting, Vera.
我刚刚在阁楼 整理橱子
I was up in the attics, sorting out some cupboards.
没事 有艾瑟尔和史密斯小姐相伴
Don't worry. I've been having a nice time here
我挺惬意呢
with Ethel and Miss Smith.
贝茨先生 艾瑟尔告诉我你有访客
Mr Bates, Ethel told me about your visitor.
所以我沏好了茶放在我的起居室里
So I've had the tea put in my sitting room.
或许你和贝茨太太可以在那儿小叙
I thought you might take Mrs Bates in there.
您考虑得真周到
That's very thoughtful.
的确 你们每个人都这么好
It is. But then you're all so kind.
怪不得把我们家贝茨都宠坏了
I'm beginning to understand why my Batesy's got so spoiled.
抱歉打扰您 夫人
I'm sorry to trouble you, My Lady.
什么事 卡森
What is it, Carson?
发生了一件事情 而您还全不知情
Something has been going on and I don't feel quite easy
这让我心里不太舒服
that you've not been made aware of it.
天呐 是什么天大的秘密
Goodness. What is this dark secret?
茜玻小姐过去两天一直在厨房♥里忙活
Lady Sybil has spent the last two days in the kitchen.
什么
What?
她让帕特莫太太教她厨艺
She asked Mrs Patmore for some cooking lessons.
好了 慢慢来
Now, steady.
即使最老练的厨子
Even the most experience cook
一不留心也会烫伤自己
can burn themself if they're not careful.
你觉得烤好了吗
Do you think it's ready?
我敢肯定
I know it's ready.
拿出来吧 别再烤焦了
Go on, you don't want to spoil it.
她好像是为您烤了个蛋糕 想给您个惊喜
It seems she's made a cake for Your Ladyship, as a surprise.
可我向来不喜欢制♥造♥惊喜
But I'm uneasy with surprises at the best of times
而且我觉得这么做也不太合适
and I wonder if the whole exercise is entirely appropriate.
我不喜欢这样 夫人
I'm not comfortable with this, My Lady.
很不喜欢
Not comfortable at all.
过去我一直不放心茜玻小姐
I was worried about Lady Sybil,
现在这样我就安心了
but I'm not worried any more.
您不介意吗 夫人
So you don't mind, My Lady?
不
No.
一点也不
I do not mind.
我也谢谢你能告诉我
And I'm very grateful to you.
卡森
And, Carson,
你赞成也好 反对也罢
the cake will be a surprise
这个蛋糕是给我的惊喜
whether you approve or not.
可别让她知道我发现了
So please don't give me away.
-坐吧 -我不想坐
- Sit down. - I don't want to sit down.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
我们之间会这样
Look, I'm not saying it's all your fault
我并不全怪你
for how things were between us.
但我没法回到过去
But I couldn't go back to that.
坏人我来做
I'll take the blame.
你就说我在马尔顿的旅馆招♥妓♥了
I'll go to some hotel in Malton with a tart.
你为何不肯放手
So why hold on?
我试过一个人 但我不喜欢这种感觉
Because I tried it on my own and I don't like it.
你现在有钱了 我们能过上好日子
You've got money now, we'd be comfortable.
你疯了吧
You're out of your mind.
你凭什么觉得我会走到那一步
What makes you think that I would allow that to happen?
你为我受过牢狱之灾
You went to prison for me once.
我得说 这个很好喝
I must say, this is very good.
格兰瑟姆老爷是有什么秘方吗
Does Lord Grantham have his own blend?
-说完了吗 -还没有
- Is that all? - Not quite.
如果你不回到我的身边
You see, if you don't come back to me,
我就把一个天大的秘密捅给报社
I'm going to the newspapers with a cracking story
我打赌格兰瑟姆家族会因此身败名裂
and I'd like to bet the Grantham's won't survive it.
是吗 你这是说什么胡话
Oh? And what nonsense is this?
这胡话是我借你的名义去弗林特夏尔夫人那儿
The nonsense I heard when I used your name to get a job
找活干时听来的 就是老爷的表妹
with Lady Flintshire, his Lordship's cousin.
我知道弗林特夏尔夫人是谁
I know who Lady Flintshire is.
我去的时候 她还跟我打听是不是真的
Well, when I arrived, her maid asked me if it was true.
就是玛丽·卡劳利小姐和土耳其大使的事
About Lady Mary Crawley and the Turkish diplomat.
他们以为我是你的妻子 一定知道
They thought I'd know, you see, being your wife.
我希望你跟他们说你什么都不知道
I hope you told them you knew nothing about it.
我会那么傻吗
Oh... As if.
我说 "不如你说说你知道什么
I said, "Why don't you tell me what you think you know
我再告诉你这是不是真的"
and I'll tell you if it's true."
上天保佑
Goodness me.
功夫不负有心人
Wasn't my patience rewarded.
世人早已厌倦战乱
The public's bored with the war, you see.
想听些闲言碎语
They like gossip.
一位外交官死在
And a diplomat dying in the bed
伯爵老爷家未婚千金的香闺里
of an earl's unmarried daughter, well,
这可称得上是轰动消息
that takes the ticket for the tale of the year.
一派胡言
It's a pack of lies!
你想必知道 只是忠心可嘉不肯说而已
I assume that's loyalty and not ignorance.
因为我听说玛丽小姐
Because, you see, I heard that Lady Mary needed
还让女仆帮忙搬尸体 没错 你已经猜到了
her maid to help her carry him and, yes, you've guessed it,
你亲爱的安娜恐怕也脱不了干系
your precious Anna's going to figure in the story, too.
不用太担心了
Not to worry too much.
这算不上是刑事犯罪 是吧
It's not a criminal offence, is it?
只是伤风败俗而已
Just a social one.
-你这个毒妇 -你下手吧
- You bitch. - Please, be my guest.
但那样我就得先告辞
But then you must excuse me
跑进镇里拍照存证
while I run into town and have it photographed.
你到底想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
首先
Firstly,
把工作辞了 就今晚
hand in your notice... tonight.
我就在村子里的客栈凑合一宿
I'll put up at the pub in the village.
-你要我怎么解释 -不许解释
- And what reason do I give? - You don't need a reason.
就说你要走
Just tell them that you're going.
然后明天一早跟我们回伦敦
And then tomorrow we head back to London.
我们暂时住在你母亲家
We'll stay in your mother's house for the time being,
收拾妥当再另作安排
till we get ourselves sorted.
你若是要问我今后究竟作何打算
And in case you're wondering, whatever my future plans may be,
反正都跟你有关
they will involve you.
贝茨 我当初是拼尽全力把你留下来
Bates, when you first came here, I fought to keep you!
所有人都不同意 所有人
Everyone was against me, everyone,
不管是夫人还是卡森
from Her Ladyship to Carson.
他们都以为我疯了 可是我跟他们说
They thought I was mad. But I said to them,
贝茨和我同生死共患难过
After all that we've been through, Bates and I,
我得讲义气
I owe him my loyalty!
老爷 我很感激 可是...
I appreciate that, M'Lord, but...
可是怎样
But what?
可是义气对你来说毫不重要
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表