剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
莫森先生在索姆河一役中牺牲
The late Mr Moorsum died on the Somme.
家里没有了经济来源 她必须得工作
There's no other earner, so she has to look for work.
我说要问问您的意思
I said I would ask you.
这样 如果休斯太太同意
Well, if Mrs Hughes agrees,
我觉得我们应该竭尽所能地
I think we must do what we can
帮助这些丈夫为国捐躯的寡妇
for the widows of our defenders.
好的 老爷
Very good, your lordship.
有什么事吗
What was that?
我们要来个新女仆
We're taking on a new maid.
他应该和我讲 不是和你
He should have talked to me, not you.
他们不好意思打搅你这个大忙人
They thought you were too busy to be bothered with it.
我是忙
Well, I am busy.
对了
And that reminds me,
我不能和你同去唐森家了
I can't come with you to the Townsends.
帮我打个圆场
You'll have to make some excuse.
但是都和他们约好了
But we gave them the date.
交给你了
You'll think of something.
你一直说 不会让我真的嫁给他的
You always said I wouldn't have to marry him when it came to it.
黛西 他快不行了 嫁不嫁都一样
Daisy, he's dying. What difference does it make?
那更不行了 我不能在这最后的时刻还骗他
All the more reason. I can't lie to him at the end.
别让我去骗一个垂死之人
Don't make me be false to a dying man.
现在重要的是
What matters now is
可怜的小伙子能安然幸福地度过最后的时光
the poor lad knows some peace and some happiness before he goes.
我做不到
I can't.
我不介意你不能走路
I don't care if you can't walk.
我比你想象得要坚强
You must think me very feeble
你不该觉得我会因此而有所动摇
if you believe that would make a difference.
我知道你不会...
I know it wouldn't...
你能这么说 让我爱你更深
and I love you so much for saying it.
有一些事...
But there is something else...
你还没想明白
which may not have occurred to you.
这很难说出口...
It's just really difficult...
我们永远...不能成为夫妻
We can never...be properly married.
什么 我们当然能成为夫妻了
What? Of course we can be married.
不能真正成为夫妻
Not properly.
我明白了
I see.
所以...我得让你走
That's why... I have to let you go.
但...这方面的事
But... that side of things,
对我不重要 我保证
it's not important to me. I promise.
亲爱的 现在是不重要
My darling, it's not important now.
可以后会的
But it will be.
也应该重要
And it should be.
我会害你失去你想要的生活
And I couldn't possibly be responsible...
这个责任我不可能承担
for stealing away the life you want to have.
我不会离开你的
I won't leave you.
我知道你觉得我很柔弱 不了解我要肩负的重担
I know you think I'm weak and I don't know what I'm taking on.
天呐 你怎么会了解呢
How could you? For God's sake.
我不是说这样的生活对你我会很容易
I'm not saying it'll be easy for either of us.
可不易并不等同于不对
But just because a life isn't easy doesn't mean it isn't right.
我不想和你争辩
I won't fight with you.
但是我不会夺走你该有的生活的
But I won't steal away your life.
回家去吧
Go home.
就当我已经死了
Think of me as dead.
记住我昔日的模样
Remember me as I was.
玛丽打电♥话♥来了
Mary's telephoned.
她将坐晚班火车回来 11点到达
She'll be on a late train. It gets in at 11:00.
好的
All right.
威廉怎么样了
How's William?
令人伤心
It's so sad.
伊迪丝在护理他 但已经无力回天
Edith's taking care of him but there's nothing to be done.
只是在等待死神降临
We're waiting, really.
你怎么了
What is it?
他们处决了沙皇
They shot the Tsar.
还有他全家
And all of his family.
太可怕了
How terrible.
我很难过
I'm sorry.
我不想否认
I'll not deny it.
我从未想过他们会这么做
I never thought they'd do it.
不过有时需要以可怕的牺牲换取未来
But sometimes the future needs terrible sacrifices.
你以前也是这么想的
You thought that, once.
如果你是指我的政♥治♥观
If you mean my politics,
我们早有共识 应当等赢下这场战争再说
you know we've agreed to put that to one side until the war is won.
你们是这么认为的
Your lot did,
可西尔维亚·潘克赫斯特却不懈斗争
but Sylvia Pankhurst was all for fighting on.
西尔维亚·潘克赫斯特 英国著名的女权运动领导人
拜托 别纠缠我了
Oh, don't badger me, please.
有时 要争取美好未来
Sometimes a hard sacrifice must be made
就要做出牺牲
for a future that's worth having.
我没别的意思
That's all I'm saying.
不过这要看你的
That's up to you.
你明白这必须得是独家新闻吗
You understand it would have to be exclusive?
你不能拿着不同版本的故事
I couldn't have you peddling different
兜售给我的竞争对手们
versions of the story to my competitors.
这我自然明白 可你发表了以后
Of course I understand. But I can't help it
他们要是拾人牙慧 那我无能为力
if they pick it up once you've published it.
没错 我也一样 可如此我能掌握时机
Indeed you can't. No more can I. But I would control the timing.
你得签一个合同做为约束 今天就签
You'd have to sign a binding contract to that effect. Today.
这我料想到了
I expected that.
我还得提醒你
And I warn you,
谁要是违反了和我签的合同 那我可饶不了她
I am unforgiving when anyone breaks a contract with me.
走漏了一点风声 那你就等着吃官司吧
One word out of place and you'd find yourself in court.
这我也想到了
I expected that, too.
不过我很好奇 你是怎么知道我的
But I'm curious. How did you hear about me?
我对这城市里发生的一切都了如指掌
I know everything that goes on in this city.
那为什么要这么急呢
And what's the hurry?
我是办报纸的
I'm a newspaper man.
只要听说有用的消息
When I hear of something good,
就得立即去落实
I have to make sure of it straight away.
很抱歉这样催促你
I'm sorry if I rushed you.
没关系
That's all right.
你一定是对卡劳利一家恨之入骨
You must dislike the Crawleys very much
才会希望他们受这种丑闻的煎熬吧
to want to subject them to trial by scandal.
我丈夫在他家当差
My husband works for them.
我俩算是水火不容
We're not on good terms.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他父亲现在陪着他
His father's with him now
他似乎已明白了自己的情况
and he seems to understand the situation.
可怜的人
Poor man.
黛西 威廉想要见你
Daisy, William's asking to see you.
我不能去 别逼我去
I can't go. Don't make me go.
你难道一点都不关心他吗
Do you care so little for him?
不是的 我很喜欢威廉 也很伤心
It's not that. I'm very fond of William and I'm very sad.
可我一次次地骗他
But I've led him on and led him on
骗他相信虚假的东西
and made him think things that aren't true.
可是他希望那是真的
But he wanted them to be true.
他想到那些就由衷地欢喜
He was happy to think they were true.
可那终归还是不对的呀
But that doesn't make it all right.
要我告诉他你不想去吗
Shall I tell him you won't come?
能让我们单独呆会儿吗 爸爸
Will you leave us a moment, Dad?
没必要让他离开
There's need to make him leave.
有必要
There is a need.
过来吧
Come here.
你知道我要死了吗
You know I'm dying?
-你不会的 -我要死了 黛西
- You don't- - I'm dying, Daisy.
我撑不过去的...
I'm not going to make it...
我的时间不多了
and I don't have long.
所以你得嫁给我
That's why you've got to marry me.
什么
What?
不 你先听好
No, listen.
作为我的遗孀
You'll be my widow.
你会享有烈属抚恤金和相应的权利
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表