剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
He wanted you to be looked after.
不 他在世时你们让我成了骗子
No. You made me a liar while he was alive.
你们不能逼我再去玷污对他的回忆
You'll not make me be false to his memory.
-你可以退下了 布鲁克斯 -好的 先生
- You can leave me, Brooks. - Yes, sir.
贝茨先生说您找我 先生
Mr Bates said you wanted to see me, sir.
是的
Ah, yes.
我叫你来 是想给你提供一份工作
I asked you up here, because I want to offer you a job.
我有工作 先生
I have a job, sir.
当然了 我相信你现在的工作不错
Yes, of course you do, I'm sure you enjoy it.
我也没说我所提供的会更好
I don't mean to suggest I'm offering a better one.
谢谢
Thank you.
但薪水会高许多
Although it would mean a considerable increase in salary.
玛丽小姐和我决定在唐顿附近买♥♥座房♥子
Lady Mary and I intend to buy a home near Downton.
尽管离伦敦很远
It's a long way from London,
但我现在挣的钱足够供自己消遣
but I've made enough money to please myself, these days.
我知道她对你评价很高
I know she holds you in high regard.
我也相信在她初为人♥妻♥之际
I believe she would very much appreciate your help
你的协助会让她非常感激
when she first sets up house as a bride.
你的意思是你希望我离开唐顿庄园然后去...
You mean you wish me to leave Downton Abbey and transfer...
明天我们要去哈克斯比庄园
Tomorrow, we go to see Haxby Park.
如果要买♥♥ 我们会把这一万两千英亩都买♥♥下
If we buy it, we'll take on the whole 12,000 acres.
您肯定会有很多好地方散步了
No doubt you will discover many interesting walks to enjoy.
虽然那里有些衰落了
Of course it's run down,
但也没有什么用钱无法解决的问题
but there's nothing wrong with it that money can't fix.
那么 你意下如何
So... what do you think?
有一件事我必须问一下
One thing I must ask.
玛丽小姐知道您来找我了吗
Is Lady Mary aware that you have approached me?
还没
Not yet.
我想给她个惊喜
I wanted to surprise her.
她很看重你 卡森
She thinks highly of you, Carson.
但愿我没有给自己找来个对手
I hope I won't be taking on a rival.
我会等着看玛丽小姐怎么说
I await Lady Mary's instruction.
我不是讨厌他 我只是不喜欢他
I don't dislike him, I just don't like him,
两者大不相同
which is quite different.
他跟你提了哈克斯比吗
Did he talk about Haxby?
他对那里有些很可怕的计划
He's got ghastly plans for the place.
当然 柯拉不这么觉得
Of course, Cora doesn't agree.
我是美国人 不像你们英国人还会仇视舒适
I'm an American. I don't share your English hatred of comfort.
唐顿对我来说已经很舒服了
Downton's comfortable enough for me.
我真是迫不及待想恢复正常
I can't wait to have it back.
那还得伊泽贝尔堂亲同意才行
That's if Cousin Isobel allows it.
她今天还带来了一个可怕的项目列表
She turned up today with a hideous list of projects
估计要到1920年以后才能完成
that stretched to 1920 and beyond.
你肯定可以让她改变主意吧
Surely you can put her off.
一旦她下定了决心 我真不知道还能怎么办
I don't know how, once the bit's between her teeth.
转移一下她的注意力好了
Well, change the bridle.
找一个比唐顿更需要她的地方
Find a cause that needs her more than Downton.
她很有牺牲精神
She's such a martyr.
那我们就给她找个更诱人的事献身吧
Then we must tempt her with a more enticing scaffold.
我们有离婚中期判决的保障
We're safe. We've got the Decree Nisi.
我确定会没事的
I'm sure it's all right.
但你也不能确定
Except you're not sure.
不确定什么
Not sure about what?
中士 你呢
What about you, Sergeant?
你开始计划战后的事情了吗
Have you started planning for after the war?
还没
Not really, not yet.
我知道你应该做什么
I know what you should be doing.
我们现在都应该做这事
I know what we should all be doing.
是吗 是什么事情
Oh, yeah? What's that?
囤积货物
Hoarding.
或许我错了 但定量配给已经开始紧缩了
It may be wrong, but this rationing is starting to bite.
就算有所有人的配额
Even with everyone's books,
这周我还是得想尽办法才能弄到足够的糖
I had a battle to get enough sugar for this week.
你是在建议黑市交易吗 帕特莫太太
Are you suggesting the black market, Mrs Patmore?
我很惊讶啊
I'm shocked.
我可不相信
Oh, I doubt that very much.
对不起 我这周没法过去
I'm sorry I couldn't get down this week,
宅子里有太多人了
but we've had a house full.
-谁在照顾孩子呢 -我的邻居
- Who's looking after the baby? - My neighbour.
她借了我自行车 我可以骑车回去
She's lent me her bike, so I can get back.
你快走吧
Oh, well, you'd best be off.
亲爱的 我走不开 我手头有太多事情了
I can't, darling, I've got too much work.
已经有两位护士走了
We're losing two of the nurses
所以执勤时间得重新安排
and they must rearrange the roster.
如果玛丽和卡莱尔出去了
If Mary's out with Carlisle
而伊迪丝去老夫人那里 就剩我一人了
and Edith's going to Mama's, I'll be on my own.
-那茜玻呢 -茜玻正在执勤
- What about Sybil? - Sybil's on duty.
你早点告诉我就好了 我还可以安排别的事
I wish you'd told me. I could've fixed something up for myself.
你可以请克拉克森少校来
You could always ask Major Clarkson to join you,
如果你真的连一顿午餐都
if you really can't be on your own
-不愿落单 -我能应付得来
- for one luncheon. - I'll manage.
这里空荡荡的
It's so empty.
我都不知道他们离开了
I didn't know they'd gone.
他们放弃了
They've given up.
你也不能怪他们
You can't blame them.
比利去世的事情
When Billy was killed,
让他们彻底崩溃了
it knocked the stuffing out of them completely.
我们到哪去找家具 油画和其他东西呢
What'll we do about furniture and pictures and everything?
像一般人一样
What does anyone do?
我猜该去买♥♥吧
Buy it, I presume.
你们是去买♥♥ 而我们则是直接继承下来
Your lot buys it, my lot inherits it.
我们该回去了
We ought to be getting back.
为什么
Why?
唐顿有什么事需要你这么急着赶回去的
What's at Downton that needs your attention so urgently?
那么...
So...
我们要不要挽救这里呢
Shall we rescue it?
要不要一起为这房♥子谱写新的一章
Shall we give the house another chapter?
我想人们总归要找个住的地方
Well, I suppose one has to live somewhere.
你是说我们已经养活艾瑟尔一段日子了吗
You're telling me we've been feeding Ethel for some time?
是的 夫人
We have, m'lady.
不过只是给她补充些食物
Well, supplementing her food.
我觉得您不会介意的 尤其是还有个婴儿
I didn't think you'd mind, what with the baby and all,
但卡森先生觉得还是应该来通知您
but Mr Carson suggested you'd like to be informed, all the same.
卡森说对了 休斯太太
Carson is right, Mrs Hughes.
但这姑娘曾是我们这儿的女仆 虽然她做错了
But the girl was our employee and, while she was in the wrong...
她确实错了 男人怎样都无所谓
Indeed she was. Men will always be men
但年轻的姑娘怎么能这么糊涂
but for any young woman to let her judgement so desert her...
她也不是第一个被军官欺骗的姑娘
She's not the first girl to be taken in by a uniform.
而且不用担心了 卡森
And, don't worry, Carson,
这孩子已经让她付出代价了
the baby will make sure she pays the price.
她有没有试着让孩子的父亲承担些责任
Has she tried to get the father to assume some responsibility?
她试过了 但恐怕是失败了
She's tried and failed, I'm afraid.
我在想
I wonder,
如果我写信给布莱恩少校
if I were to write to Major Bryant,
邀请他再过来一次
inviting him to visit us again,
也许格兰瑟姆伯爵可以让他良心发现
maybe Lord Grantham can prevail on his good nature.
我可不确定他还有良心
I'm not sure he's got one to prevail on.
-满意了吗 -我为艾瑟尔感到难过
- Satisfied? - I feel sorry for Ethel,
但我不能原谅
but I cannot condone her inability
她对诱惑难以拒绝
to pronounce a simple two-letter word: "No".
酒应该十二点就送到了
The wine delivery should've been here by 12.
他们到的时候去餐厅叫我一下
Get me out of the dining room when they come.
你上完主菜就让简接手吧 老爷不会介意的
Serve the main course and let Jane finish. He won't mind.
卡森是抛弃我了吗
Has Carson abandoned me?
他在收送来的酒 老爷
He's dealing with a wine delivery, m'lord.
-我要去找他吗 -不用 我猜我们应该能行
- Shall I fetch him? - No, no. I daresay we'll manage.
我希望你在这过得不错
I hope you're happy here
而且你家里的安排
and that your family arrangements
也不会太麻烦
are not proving too complicated.
老爷您的记忆力真好
Your Lordship has a good memory.
我们的生活都是围着孩子转的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表